The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 2nd, 2013, 05:55 AM
Dragon
w/ Sheep & Endless, and all your cartoon pals

Nature: Gentle
We've talked about the character's we've liked the most, how about the video game characters that you've liked the least? Which video game characters do you not like, and why?

For instance, ugh, how I dislike you, Alexi from Tales of Vesperia! I hate how he can spam his Overlimit and his Mystic Arte, which in Hard Mode is absolutely ridiculous because he can kill two characters at once. His demeanor is also pretty shallow, imo, and eh.. he feels kind of bland for a villain. I mean, his concept of a villain is good, but, I think there should be something more. And yes, as I said before, fighting him is absolutely horrifying, in which I also hate his small frame of invisibilities/counter-strikes. Sure, that's common in Tales of Vesperia, but his is just... wow. His El Wind and time bombs are just.. ugh. Why.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 05:59 AM
Libra
We sustain the Epsilon.

Nature: Quirky
I start to dislike Krieg from Borderlands 2... I just cant play as him properly without having Silence the Voices and when i have that i keep hitting myself 24/7.

Also i have a huge dislike towards Aldaris from StarCraft 1. This guy just kept complaining about things not going as the "Conclave" wanted to... I so wanted to kill him, but Kerrigan got ahead of me :(

Paired to Supernova
Mod of Video Games
Sig by Aquacorde
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old November 2nd, 2013, 07:49 AM
T!M
Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner

Nature: Serious
Any NPC Rival/Ally from the Pokémon series. (Ex. Dawn, Bianca, Iris, Hugh etc)

I don't like being forcibly strung along. After Ruby/Sapphire, GameFreak felt the need to hold your hand with annoying and bland characters.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 08:00 AM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
I hated how annoying Genesis was in Crisis Core despite looking great and having nice powers. But he was SO annoying! I fought him 3/4 times, I'm sure to have killed him each time but he still comes back, especially in the last fight!
Old November 2nd, 2013, 08:06 AM
Libra
We sustain the Epsilon.

Nature: Quirky
The CoD Black Ops 2 Zombies main characters... I hate them so much. They arent funny, they arent awesome, just plain annoying. Glad they used the old characters from Black Ops 1 in Origins...

Paired to Supernova
Mod of Video Games
Sig by Aquacorde
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old November 2nd, 2013, 09:08 AM
Decimosoma
Free to dream, free to smile

Any Rival in the main Pokémon series expect for Hugh.

Ken Amada from Persona 3, especially the PSP version in the Female route. I hate that kid so much.

And pretty much every Major and Main character from the Kingdom Hearts series, there are some expectations, though.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 11:16 AM
skyluigi2
L-let's-a go...!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to skyluigi2
Lucario
Diddy Kong really gets on my nerves, I just can't stand the little thing. I'm fine with good ol' Donkey Kong, but the fact that Diddy Kong exists has stopped me buying the majority of the Donkey Kong games.

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Hyrule Warriors and Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

☆ Currently playing: Pokémon Platinum and Animal Crossing: New Leaf

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

skyluigi2
Old November 8th, 2013, 04:46 PM
acatfrommars
PC fanatic!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to acatfrommars
I've been playing Assassin's Creed II lately, and the British guy with the red hair really gets on my nerves. He is overly rude to Desmond, like he is jealous of him. He's mysterious, but really gets on my nerves.

That's the only one I can think of off the tp of my head right now. Besides that, Michael's son is spoiled and got on my nerves.

Sisters | Brother | Pairs
GOALS
Old November 8th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Homura Akemi
time is f o r e v e r~

Nature: Quiet
Amy from the Sonic series. She's nothing but an irritating fangirl of Sonic, and her dreams are near impossible to attain. How do you win the heart of someone you love if you annoy them to death?

"2014 sometimes leads to even better April Fools' jokes."
VM | PM | Gensokyo | Previously | Theme | Fan Club | | | | | |
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links