The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 8th, 2013, 01:47 AM
Serperion
The Fallen King

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Name: Ariana
Sex: Female
Race: Gerudo

Strength: 6 (+1)
Resistance: 4 (+1)
Dexterity: 6 (-1)
Speed: 5 (+0)
Knowledge: 4 (+1)

Personal Skill(s): Hunting, Exploration, Trade, Hearing
Personal Fault(s): Empathy, Sight, Rarely trusts anyone

Skill: Sensitive Hearing, Flexible, Increased Strength
Fighting Style: Fists, Dagger or Staff

Appearance: Covered in ragged and torn Gerudo attire as well as cloaks from other groups, her face is very dirty and she wears sandals. Her hair is a very dark shade of red, nearly brown and has two strips of cloth connected to her elbows. On her Left hand she has the Gerudo Symbol while on her right there is an engraving of the Eye of Truth. She is the average height of a Gerudo.

Personality: Ariana acts distant from other people and often doesn't stay in one place for more than a day. She has bad eyesight however her hearing is sharper due to this, she is very serious and prefers to get a job done quickly rather than get sidetracked. She has a tenacity to question anyone's motives if she suspects them of disloyalty. She does not desire friendship and often will act more aggressively to those who try to warm to her.

History: Ariana used to live with a small group of Gerudo in the desert who wandered across the land and visited various settlements and traded goods and services. However while young Ariana was left behind by the group and the town she stayed in was later attacked by a group of Assassins hunting down the group of Gerudo's she was with. She fled the town and watched it burn. The next town she visited after that had put up posters of the assassins who she found out were also Gerudo. She went into solitude for several years rarely leaving the Goron's Mountainous region and gained reputation from the locals as the "Dusk Hunter" due to her going out at night and hunting down food. She eventually returned to the main Gerudo Settlement to find it was under the command of these assassins, she was able to join up with the assassins and soon found her group of trading companions. However that same day she was forced to watch a demonstration of the group's leader who had dishonored the chief of the jail. Out of fury she went around that night and killed multiple Gerudo who were involved in the death of her group's leader. She then left vowing never to return.

Password: Din, because you know why.

Should Beauty ever be my best feature I would simply die
Old November 8th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
I'll handle signups and reserves as soon as I can.

For the question, though, the Hyrule we'll be using is basically A Link to the Past. There is a picture you can find with Google images that shows both ocarina of time and link to the Past maps, with colored circles on specific parts of both, signifying that they are, surprisingly, very similar. In fact most Hyrule maps have at least some connections with one another.

Everyone that got within the margin (To keep the group small and keep the RP dark and serious, the cap must stay at ten) is marked with their reservations.

chuckleslucifer, I know you're not done, but I just wanted to make sure you remembered a few things:
putting all three points in one section will likely prevent you from being accepted. Additionally, all points must have some form of reason for being added somewhere in the history. Appearance will still require a description, even if you did include a picture. Also, parkour isn't actually a thing in this universe. You could say he's nimble, but that would apply to a dexterity point, not a speed point. You also might want more of a fault than "weak". Lastly, I'm not sure if you were done with it, but the personality will need to be much longer. I may be mistaken and you just haven't finished, if so, I apologize.

Sadly, not all of you got your places in time (EliteBeats got the last spot). I'm afraid, for the RP's sake, I can't make the cap any bigger. However, if you'd like, I could put you guys on a list to be notified as soon as a spot opens up.

Which reminds me, reservations will last until the 15th. If you do not notify me with a finished sign-up in time, your spot will be opened up to someone on the list.

The reservation list is currently as follows (in order):

Lord Sephear
Serperion

Last edited by Dusk; November 8th, 2013 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 8th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
wait was I accepted or did I have to do something with my SU?
Old November 8th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Nature: Relaxed
Aw, I thought I could finish my SU in time, but all the spots got reserved before I could >.<

The funny thing is I was actually the first person to get here after crimson, but I wanted to post my SU all at once and didn't think I'd come up with the info to make it so damn long so I didn't ask for a reservation. Ooooh my, hindsight sure is a smack to the face sometimes.

Last edited by Lord Sephear; November 8th, 2013 at 11:34 AM.
Old November 8th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Dusk

yes crimson, you haven't fixed the other issues I'd explained.

Sorry seph, but I do have you as first on the waiting list.

Old November 8th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Nah I understand, I'm just kinda angry at myself for being a dingus and not reserving first.
Old November 8th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

I edited it for the final time, I double checked everything, and I think I got it this time. I hope.
Old November 8th, 2013, 01:02 PM
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskLunacy View Post
chuckleslucifer, I know you're not done, but I just wanted to make sure you remembered a few things:
putting all three points in one section will likely prevent you from being accepted. Additionally, all points must have some form of reason for being added somewhere in the history. Appearance will still require a description, even if you did include a picture. Also, parkour isn't actually a thing in this universe. You could say he's nimble, but that would apply to a dexterity point, not a speed point. You also might want more of a fault than "weak". Lastly, I'm not sure if you were done with it, but the personality will need to be much longer. I may be mistaken and you just haven't finished, if so, I apologize.
Yeah, I haven't finished the personality and thanks for the heads up with skill points and the appearance.
Old November 8th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

Nature: Quiet
Finished with my SU now.

Spoiler:
Name: Sebastien
Nickname: Sebs
Sex: Male
Race: Kokiri

Strength: 4 (+0)
Resistance: 3 (+1)
Dexterity: 6 (+1)
Speed: 6 (+1)
Knowledge: 6 (+0)

Fairy Name: Aura
Fairy Sex: Female
Fairy Appearance: To the naked eye all one sees when they see Aura is a turquoise colored ball of light with tiny fairy wings.
Fairy Personality: Generally seen as a fairy who can keep her cool in most circumstances, Aura can be seen as antisocial. While she's generally a bright fairy, Aura is lacking in her social skills and generally doesn't like to socialize if she can avoid it. Generally an organized fairy, the fairy almost never goes about his day without preplanning it first. Aura's thoughts don't really have a filter when talking to others, so she'll often say the first thing that comes to her mind whether she thinks it's hurtful or not. The fairy tends to be very observant and tends to notice what other people tend to miss. She's also rather easily distracted.

Whether she intends for it to happen or not, Aura is very much accident-prone and tends to fly into walls and doors if she's not careful. Due to the fact that she never filters his thoughts her words can tend to come off as Insensitive. Even she has her stubborn streak when it comes to what she's going to do for the day, and won't back down on her opinions even if she's wrong. None of that is to say that she can't be a friendly fairy just that she's bad in general when it comes to socializing. In fact when she's around people she's friends with she's more a laidback fairy.

Personal Skill(s): Sebastien is good with his hands.
Personal Fault(s): Sebastien has problems remembering what he's supposed to do at times.

Fighting Style: While he would like to believe that he's an awesome fighter, he really only knows basic self-defense. As far as weapons go he currently has no experience with wielding weapons.

Appearance: Standing at five feet tall, Sebastien considers himself of average height for a twelve year old boy. The boy has always accounted this due to a high metabolism, but the boy has a rather wiry build with small muscles beginning to show. His complexion is average for a boy who loves to get out and have some fun in the sun. His skin is relatively unmarred of blemishes or scars though he tends to get cuts on his hands without knowing how it happened. His amber hued eyes always seem to be rather wide and always seem to glint with his excitement. His ears are pointed and left uncovered. His hair is a light shade of brown and styled so that the bangs are away from his eyes.

As far as his wardrobes go, Sebastien can be seen wearing all green as with most other Kokiris. Sometime's he'll accent his outfit with the colors white or black, but for the most part he tends to stick with green. The green Kokiri cap that most male Kokiris wear tends to get folded up and stuck in his pants pocket so that only a portion of it is visible. As for shirts the boy tends to wear a neat green short sleeved shirt over a black or white long sleeved shirt. The boy tends to wear either green or black gloves to keep his hands from getting dirty. Sebastien doesn't necessarily like to wear shorts so he tends to wear a pair of green pants instead. To cover his feet he prefers to wear a pair of green sandals.

Personality: Excitable. Excitable would probably be the first word that comes to mind when it comes to describing Sebastien. It almost appears as if the boy doesn't know how to sit still whether it's while listening to someone talking or reading something. The boy isn't very patient when it comes to waiting, and tends to be reckless when it comes to decisions. Sebastien is never one to stop and listen to the advice of others as that'd involve waiting around which he doesn't have the patience for. The boy is also very stubborn when it comes to his opinions and won't back down when it comes to arguments. Not to mention with the way the boy acts he tends to get into arguments a lot.

When he's not being extremely stubborn or extremely reckless, Sebastien is a really friendly person. It doesn't really take much for him to consider someone a friend at that. Boundaries is a concept that the boy doesn't seem to know about or just doesn't care about. If he's feeling extremely happy then he'll attempt to hug a person regardless of how they may or may not feel about personal space. The boy's just really affectionate when it comes to things like friendship, and doesn't even think about it when his affection sort of invades personal space. Of course he knows when to back off when things start to feel awkward, but he's generally an affectionate person. He's very talkative as well, so in his mind it isn't very hard making friends.

Just a little absent-minded, Sebastien tends to forget the reasoning behind why he does something. The boy tends to be just a little bit forgetful and tends to misplace his things from time to time. Still when it comes down to it a slight case of forgetfulness won't actually stop him from doing much. Whether it's through some sense of determination or misplaced courage, Sebastien likes to see the things he does through.

History: Around three centuries ago Sebastien was born in Kokiri Forest. Things in the forest were peaceful before the dark creatures overtook Hyrule. Some days would be spent doing absolutely nothing of real importance, and others would be spent playing games with some of the other Kokiri children. Some days he'd spend jogging around the village, and on really nice days he'd spend his time working on arts and crafts. Always impulsive and rather reckless when it came to his idea of fun, Sebastien often nearly hurt himself because he wanted to try something new on a whim only for Aura to snap some sense into him, and always going to bed with scrapes and bruises from his newest adventure at least help thicken his skin a tad. Sebastien never could have thought for a moment that the peaceful days would actually be shattered one day.

Regardless of what he would have thought or not not, Ganondorf attacked Hyrule and soon monster were everywhere. Not long after that the Great Deku Tree fell ill and the peace of the Kokiri Forest was forever shattered. Hopeful that maybe things would get better, Sebastien would visit the Great Deku Tree daily along with many other Kokiri children. As time passed and the Great Deku Tree appeared to be getting worse, many of the Kokiri began to lose hope and become frantic. Even as things looked worse by the day and more dark creatures appeared in the forest, Sebastien remained an optimistic output on things.

Still being an optimist didn't mean he stood much of a chance fending off the monsters. Granted that never stopped him from trying and the Deku enemies weren't horribly strong, but still he had to be dragged away from a potential fight by his guardian fairy. Still Sebastien wanted to be of some help against the monsters and for awhile he didn't know how he'd be able to help. One day however he was invited to go on a journey and help face the evil Hyrule was facing. Granted Sebastien knew that Kokiri children were supposed to die or something when they left the forest, but he still accepted the offer. After all nothing would happen if he didn't at least try though right?

Password: Nayru

Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305

Last edited by Aura Vitae; November 14th, 2013 at 05:30 PM.
Old November 8th, 2013, 05:48 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
Here's my WIP

Name: Lewis (A name he's chosen by the kindly old man) His birth name is Doron, although he does not know it
Nickname: The Lone Goron
Sex: Male
Race: Goron

Strength: 8 (-1)
Resistance: 7 (+0)
Dexterity: 4 (+0)
Speed: 3 (+0)
Knowledge: 3 (+3)

Personal Skill(s): He's smarter than the average Goron by far. He's become good at solving logical issues and even a complex puzzle or two.
Personal Fault(s): Lewis isn't as strong as your average Goron. He isn't very sure about any of his decisions, and has a handful of irrational fears.

Skill: His intelligence is surprisingly high for his species, and his strength makes him a tactical threat.
Fighting Style: Lewis generally uses his fire-fists in combat, but can use generally anything that's around him, given his size. He uses a tactical strategy that changes, depending on the opponent.

Appearance: He's a Goron. There really isn't that much to expect. He's a bit slimmer, and not quite as strong as the average Goron, but he's still a decent size, standing at 7'4.

Personality: Lewis is nothing like the average Goron. Giving his upbringings, he didn't think about being a Goron, but a Hylian instead. He is rather intelligent, and wants to learn as much as he possibly can. His hunger for knowledge has given him a fuel to survive, although he feels as if he's alone a majority of the time, and wants to show the world that Gorons can be smart too. Lewis's current goal is to fight Ganon, to defeat his army, and to help the world become a better place, just like in the books he's read. He is a roamer, and has no clear family other than the kindly old man that raised him. He views the old man as his grandfather, and thinks of him as often as he can.

Given his race's friendly tendencies, he treats other people as though they were his brothers. Lewis loves every single creature as family, and would gladly give his life in order to protect them. Due to the fact that his knowledge of the world comes from books, however, he is extremely naive and believes that everyone's intentions are pure, with the exception of Ganon's. He knows nothing of love, other than brotherly, and is willing to believe any lie told to him. Despite his naive nature, he's still very brave. As long as he views a cause is worthy, he would die before it did. Lewis wants to be known as hero, like in the books he reads.

History: Lewis was misplaced from Goron City as an infant. When he was born, his parent ended up dropping him (not on his head) and he rolled down a mountain. His father was too ashamed to admit they had lost their only son, so he said nothing about it. Meanwhile, Lewis lay in a small, grassy plain that was occupied by a single wooden cottage. He lay there crying until the next morning, when an old man came out and found him. He quickly picked up the Goron infant (with difficulty) and carefully carried him back to his house. At first, Lewis didn't like the man, and fought him every step of the way, but after a while he realized he was hungry, and let the old man take care of him, which included a bath and food. After a little while, the older man began to wonder what Lewis's name was. He began to give random names until the baby's eyes lightened up: Lewis.

The old man began to raise Lewis as if he was his own child, and after a few years, forgot he wasn't. He taught Lewis how to talk, how to behave properly, and how to read. The next ten years went well, and Lewis could read and write like a normal Hylian would be able to. The kindly old man began to have him read books about heroic actions and chivalry, most of them belonging to pre-Ganon times. Lewis poured over these books, and read them almost religiously. They began to fill his head with thoughts with foolish things, like the only evil that exists is completely visible. The old man told Lewis of Ganon, and how his armies ravaged the countryside. He began to school his young Goron child in the ways of defeating the lower tier monsters in Ganon's army, such as the occasional Stalfo that would wander into the valley by chance. After years, the young Goron was convinced that Ganon was the only evil to exist in the world, and that he was going to stop him. The only thing that prevented him from leaving was the kindly old man's frail state. Lewis stayed with him to care for him, to keep him alive. It was on his twenty-fourth birthday. The old man had become grievously ill. He told Lewis that he couldn't be helped, but his "son" wouldn't leave him. Eleven painful months later, the old man passed, leaving Lewis with a wish: "Son...I want you to help undo Ganon's evil. If you do that, then I will not have died in vain. You're a good man, and I want you to know...I love you."

Password: Din

Last edited by <Challenger>; November 10th, 2013 at 05:52 PM.
Old November 8th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Ponysaur94

Nature: Impish
Name: Karina Fletcher
Nickname:
Race: Hylian

Strength: 5 (+1)
Resistance: 4 (+1)
Dexterity: 6 (+0)
Speed: 4 (+1)
Knowledge: 6 (+0)

Personal Skill(s): Swordplay, Horseback riding, Keen hearing
Personal Fault(s): Lacks experience, Has a hard time trusting other races

Skill:
Fighting Style: Very aggressive, yet also a very fluid fighter

Appearance: Karina has the traditional blonde hair, fair complexion, and pointed ears of the Hylian people. She is fairly well built, though could be considered on the slim side. She prefers to wear her fathers knight uniform, to honor his service to the king, along with a tan or grey cloak.

Personality: Karina is a proud young Hylian woman with a bubbly attitude. She loves adventure, and hopes to see all of Hyrule with her own eyes one day. In contrast to her usually bright personality though, she becomes very serious and almost somber when the war becomes the topic of conversation. She has a downright hatred for any creatures out of the ordinary, and is even occasionally bothered by the sight of the friendly, yet less human looking races found in Hyrule. But after the original shock can can come to respect and even befriend them if they can prove they are trustworthy.

History: Karina was born and raised in Castle Town by her father Urial Fletcher, a member of the Knights of Hyrule. He was the kings protector and was considered one of the most courageous men in the entire kingdom. Karina and her father shared an inseparable bond as she grew into maturity. The men around Hyrule Castle even began to call her Urial's shadow. She was always watching him and following his lead, with him readily teaching her everything from fencing to arming a crossbow.

Karina had a happy childhood growing up with her father as a role model. She loved wielding a sword and shield, and riding on horseback. She always daydreamed of going on adventures and exploring the land of Hyrule as she ran around the castle grounds slashing her wooden sword through the air.

As Karina got into her teens, she began to ask her father about her mother. For as far back as she could remember, Karina could never recall anything about her. But her father refused to discuss about her mother. All he would ever say was that he and Karina's mother had had an argument and that she had moved far away. This explanation was never good enough for the young girl though, and she often wondered if she resembled her mother, because she certainly didn't resemble her father, a tall, gruff looking man.

A radical change took place in Karina's life when news got out that war was brewing. Her father started disappearing for extended periods of time, then popping back up briefly at the Fletcher's home in Castle Town for a warm meal. As her father's visits home became less and less frequent, she began to realize that that something terrible was happening outside the kingdom. She saw the regular cheer of her fathers presence slowly fade away as time passed. Soon, he barely said a word to her before he was out the door again into the cold darkness of the night.

Eventually, her father stopped showing up altogether. Months passed, and no word returned from the Hylian Knights that had marched south to battle. Karina, the once bubbly and excitable girl, became stricken with grief. For the longest time, Karina simply stayed inside her home, it's empty rooms mocking her. To take her mind off of her father, she became entrenched in training. She would put on one of her father's uniforms and practice the sword techniques he had taught her many years in the past. Karina wanted to be the one to find out what had happened to her father.

Then the attack on Hyrule Castle came. Mass chaos broke loose in Castle Town as the sky turned black and the roaring of thousands Keese wings filled the air. Monsters flooded through the gates as the town guards fell to the hands of Bokoblin and Lizalfos. Karina raced to the castle to help the knights defend the king. Though the battle was brutal, the Hylians were able to beat the monsters back from whence they came. But there was no celebration for the victory at hand. for the king knew that the worst was yet to come for his kingdom.

Password: Farore

Last edited by Ponysaur94; November 8th, 2013 at 09:42 PM.
Old November 9th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Dusk

Crimson, your sign-up is looking fine now, aside from the "easily confuses enemies" part. There still seems to be a lack of explanation as to how she learned to do it, and what exactly it means. This is the only thing now in the way of getting you accepted.

Hmmm... Ponysaur, I'm a bit reluctant on accepting this. It's a good character, but you may want to work on a few things.

One, the father's and then the character's involvement with the army, and two, the already skillful and battle-readiness of the character. It's not necessarily bad that she knows how to do these things, but that she's had so much practice with it already may put a damper on things as far as the RP goes. Most of the characters at the start will be unskilled in battle, and maybe even reluctant to help the cause, out of fear. This RP will be very gritty and almost horrific at times, and the chance for survival for the characters is slim at best. The way the characters will be able to survive is only by working together. What I'm trying to say is, she may grow up to be a skillful warrior/archer, but she can't necessarily be skilled in these things yet, for the survival aspect of the RP. Do you understand what I'm trying to say? That's really all I found wrong with it, so there isn't much to change. After that, I'll accept it.

heretostay, I'm going to have to stop you right there. Doron won't fit very well in this RP. Having an immediate weapon at all times, as well as being that strong and skilled, kind blows the whole survival aspect out of place. I'd recommend you start with something new this time around.

Old November 9th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Shes a gymnast cut her some slack I mean she goes right into battle with a kimono and no weapons. Isnt THAT confusing enough!?
Old November 9th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Dusk

That doesn't exactly explain it as a skill though. Besides, a dark beast of corruption doesn't care /what/ you wear when it tears you apart.

Old November 9th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

True dat, but look on the bright side, I'll probably forget her history anyways May e a ee May e a how may e a ho may e a ha ha
Old November 9th, 2013, 06:37 AM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
I gotcha, Dusk. I'll get something brand new. It will be the greatest thing to ever exist! In terms of Goron characters anyways.
Old November 9th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson0191 View Post
True dat, but look on the bright side, I'll probably forget her history anyways :) May e a ee May e a how may e a ho may e a ha ha
... You realize I still can't accept it until you fix it, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
I gotcha, Dusk. I'll get something brand new. It will be the greatest thing to ever exist! In terms of Goron characters anyways.
I should certainly hope so.

Old November 9th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

ye ye I do i do. Urgh. I'll just remove her capability to confuse peeps

There boom done boom bing bang

Last edited by Nate; November 9th, 2013 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 9th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Dusk

Alright, your character is now accepted.

Old November 10th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Nature: Lax
I really want to be in this RP, but I'm starting to realize how much Vale is going to take up my time now. Due to that I feel like it would be in my best interest to pull my reservation. Good luck, though. I'm sure this'll go far.

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old November 10th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colony View Post
I really want to be in this RP, but I'm starting to realize how much Vale is going to take up my time now. Due to that I feel like it would be in my best interest to pull my reservation. Good luck, though. I'm sure this'll go far.
Thank you for letting me know! Next on the list will be notified immediately.

Old November 10th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Well my SU is already up and ready for evaluations/critiques whenever. It's already finished (Of course that's not including whatever tweaks I will make at your suggestion)
Old November 10th, 2013, 01:38 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Is there an open spot in this? I feel like I lost my chance due to this flu. But if there's a spot can I reserve it?
Old November 10th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephear View Post
Well my SU is already up and ready for evaluations/critiques whenever. It's already finished (Of course that's not including whatever tweaks I will make at your suggestion)
Hmm... Right off the bat, I have to say, your character probably shouldn't be excessively skilled in battle. I've mentioned it before to help others toward getting accepted, but generally, the characters have to start out not-so-great but have something in them that the maidens can see as potential. It's an RP about death, darkness and fighting against the odds.

Additionally... Hyrule isn't exactly easy to travel about in anymore. Monsters of darkness roam freely at this point. Meaning connections between towns and areas of safety are almost entirely severed. I bold this because it's an important detail to everyone, not just you. Roaming the world at this point would most likely end in an agonizing death. As much as I hate to say it, you might want to restart with a new character idea. Having weapons, being skilled in battle, these things just seem OP in an RP about survival and weakness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genevieve~ View Post
Is there an open spot in this? I feel like I lost my chance due to this flu. But if there's a spot can I reserve it?
Hmm... Normally, I'd say no, but I could add you to the list, but I've known you for quite some time now, and I know you're extremely active, so I'm going to go ahead and save you a spot. Think you can have something accepted by the 15th?

Old November 10th, 2013, 04:01 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

of course I'll start on it right away

Name: Aquamarine
Nickname: Aqua
Race: Zora

Strength: 5 (+0)
Resistance: 4 (+0)
Dexterity: 8 (+0)
Speed: 4 (+3)
Knowledge: 4 (+0)

Personal Skill(s): Skilled swimmer. and fast at hand to hand combat
Personal Fault(s): She tends to overwork herself not knowing her boundaries.

Skill: Aquamarine is a skilled cook, able to cook a delicious meal out of almost anything she can scavenge
Fighting Style: Aquamarine fights using hand to hand combat. She prefers not to use weapons but knows if she has to she will get a hold of one.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Aquamarine is very tall and slender for her age. Standing at 5'5 tall for her age is is very thin and slender in build. Her skin is a white-blue color that is covered in scales that tend to glimmer in the sunlight. She has a thin face with a pointed chin as well as a pointed nose that adds to her feminine look. Her eyes are a light blue in color shining in the light much like her namesake and odd for her race. Unlike others of her race Aquamarine doesn't have a long extension of her head. Hers only goes back a little bit and has a birthmark on the left side that looks like the eye of a fish.

Aquamarine does have long fins extending down from her elbows that tend to look more like fins. She is one of the members of her race that wears clothing. She tends to dress in a dark blue halter dress that has red spots going around the bottom edge. The back of her dress goes down to her knees ending right above the fins on her legs. The front of the dress is shorter with a slit going up her left leg. She chooses not to wear shoes over her small webbed feet.

Personality: Aquamarine is an oddball in her family. Unlike them she is friendly, kind and shy. Only one to fight when she has to. She wants to be seen as her own self and not like the rest of her family. Due to this her relationship with them is strained. She is always put down by them leading to her self esteem being rather low at times, but despite that she tries to stay determined no matter how hard things get. Another thing about her is due to her family she has never had a friend and never felt love in her life. The feelings and concept are foreign to her and she has no understanding of them.

Not knowing what friendship is has led to her being rather lonely, depressed and isolated. She wants to understand those feelings, those bonds but she feels like she can't and is not worthy of them. Aquamarine will try hard not to admit to anyone, including herself how much she longs for a friend.

History: Aquamarine was born and raised in Zora community in Lake Hylia. The youngest child of eight kids she was often picked on and ridiculed by her family. She knew she was different and accepted it even in her parents and brothers didn't. Growing up she was always by herself, left at home alone during the day at times she was given many chores, cleaning, cooking, and other things like that. When she did go out she kept to herself always the odd one out. Her brothers always drove others away from her. Due to this she would go off on her own and find a quiet place, most of the time on land to practice hand to hand combat on the trees. She also decided to run trying to increase her stamina. It took her the longest time years of practice, of pushing herself to near her breaking point before she was able to run quicker than others of her kind.

Aquamarine kept this to herself though, not wanting to give her family another reason to be more mean to her then they already were. Life continued as normal for her as she entered her teen years. She'd cook for her family, not be thanked for it. Then have some form of abuse hurled at her before they left for the day. After her chores she'd sneak away like always to practice her training before going home before her family returned. This was her routine every day until her fifteenth birthday. Things went as normal the first part of the day, until she got to her secret training spot. Waiting for her was a messenger from the royal palace there to inform her she had been summoned to the castle. Aquamarine didn't even think about her answer, she said yes right away and returned home to pack her things to leave.

Password: Nayru

Last edited by SylveonStar; November 20th, 2013 at 12:35 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here