The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 29th, 2013, 06:35 PM
BadPokemon
Child of Christ

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Pikachu or Raichu. They could shock zombies and give light in the night. They would also be nice to keep company.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that who ever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Member of the Christian Community!
Old November 29th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Christopher
Hear Me Roar
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
I'd take Espeon, psychic attacks are likely super effective against Zombies plus it can sense the future making evading hordes a walk in the park.
Old December 5th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Boilurn
Scald Pokémon

Nature: Mild
If I had the courage to face the zombie apocalypse I'd choose Honchkrow, because its Dark Pulse can hit zombies for supereffective damage. And even if I don't have the courage I could always rely on it to fly away and escape from it, hoping that zombies won't have the ability to fly as well. :O
Old December 6th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Altair
Incognito

Nature: Brave
Poison types are out of the question here, they'll definitely be ineffective against the undead...
I'd have to go with Skarmory for reasons as stated before. It can fly, its Steel typing would be handy and it has razor sharp wings.
Old December 6th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Bartholomew
Snug Rungs

Nature: Serious
Something cute so I can spend my last moments on Earth snuggling and happy.
Old December 7th, 2013, 07:37 PM
大輔
Adventurer

Nature: Modest
Magnezone... bztztzttztztzt *lock-on* *boom*

Credit goes to PaperJoey
BW2 Champions

~CHECK MY MUSIC OUT~
Old December 12th, 2013, 08:41 AM
DunsparceMaster23
The Hand of Fire - Hinote

Nature: Quirky
I'd take Charizard, much like a lot of people would. It was my first instinct. I mean hey, if zombies don't burn and melt eventually, and they just catch fire, I can use his powerful wings to extinguish them. If they did burn to death, melt, or whatever. I could clear the world of zombies myself, from the sky. It might take some time though. I'd always have warmth, and to be honest, out of all the Pokemon I've ever trained, my Charizard is definitely the strongest one. I don't know what it is, Charizard is far from one of the best Pokemon, but my Charizard has seriously got some heart. I can put my trust in him.
Old December 12th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Leo the Lion
I summon Leo, the Lion!

Me? Celebi. I could travel back in time, and even make an alternate future where the zombie apocalypse was contained and investigated for a cure or something like that.
Also, he controls the plants, sooo... Free berries!!!
"NOW CALM DOWN! Everything is going to be fine, you're not going to tear any holes in any fabric of space or time. Actually, it's more like a rug really, but oh Nevermind. Let's just say I got a infinite number of me kicking your ass with Rhyme"- The Doctor, [SIZE="2"]ERB of history season 2 (Doctor who vs. Doc Brown)

Hacks whose creators I want to have babies with (?):

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here