Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old November 20th, 2013 (10:18 AM).
이큐리's Avatar
이큐리 이큐리 is offline
everything sugar free
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 이큐리의집
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilence View Post
2NE1 is back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG0jlKdB1s0

iRobin - I am a huge fanboy of EXO too xD Sehunnie C:
The song is beautiful.
Those CL scenes though.

__________________

Relevant Advertising!

  #27    
Old November 20th, 2013 (7:08 PM).
iRobin's Avatar
iRobin iRobin is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 29
I love the song <3 those lyrics made yg's wifey cry xD , waiting for EXO's Showtime <3 7 more days to aired, cant wait to see ma boys cute moment <3
  #28    
Old November 20th, 2013 (10:13 PM).
이큐리's Avatar
이큐리 이큐리 is offline
everything sugar free
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 이큐리의집
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRobin View Post
I love the song <3 those lyrics made yg's wifey cry xD , waiting for EXO's Showtime <3 7 more days to aired, cant wait to see ma boys cute moment <3
Really? I haven't checked the song translation yet. I probably would have cried too.
A lot of positive feedback already from fans and non-fans.
The song already hit the roof on melon's chart, which is amazing. They need more ballad songs.

__________________
  #29    
Old November 21st, 2013 (11:11 AM).
Kanzler's Avatar
Kanzler Kanzler is online now
naughty biscotti
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 5,740
Maybe it's because I'm Chinese, but I really like soft hits like this:

Spoiler:


I will serenade my future gf with this *^* I promise hehe.
  #30    
Old November 21st, 2013 (11:12 PM).
이큐리's Avatar
이큐리 이큐리 is offline
everything sugar free
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 이큐리의집
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahISuck View Post
Maybe it's because I'm Chinese, but I really like soft hits like this:

Spoiler:


I will serenade my future gf with this *^* I promise hehe.
SUJU<3
Pretty song. :D I really love soft songs like that too. Very soothing. Helps me sleep.


First teaser for T-ara's coming comeback for their repackaged mini album "Again 1977". <33333
T-ara's maknae, Jiyeon.
Spoiler:
__________________
  #31    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (6:50 AM). Edited November 22nd, 2013 by Rei Shingetsu.
Rei Shingetsu's Avatar
Rei Shingetsu Rei Shingetsu is offline
Take it slow~ We'll take it slow~
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 800
MAMA 2013 results!

Best Dance Performance – Female Solo: CL
Best Dance Performance – Female Group: SISTAR
Nissan Juke Best Music Video: G-Dragon, Coup d’Etat
Best New Female Artist: Crayon Pop
Best New Male Artist: Roy Kim
Best OST: Yoon Mirae, Touch Love for Master’s Sun
Best Dance Performance – Male Solo: G-Dragon, Crooked
Best Dance Performance – Male Group: SHINee
Best Vocal Performance – Female Solo: Ailee, U&I
Best Vocal Performance – Male: Lee Seung Gi
Best Rap Performance: Dynamic Duo
Best Band Performance: Busker Busker
Best Female Group: Girls′ Generation
Best Male Group: Infinite
Best Concert Performer: Lee Seung Chul
Best Female Artist: Lee Hyori
Best Male Artist: G-Dragon
BC UnionPay Song of the Year: Cho Yong Pil, Bounce
BC UnionPay Artist of the Year: G-Dragon
BC UnionPay Album of the Year: EXO, XOXO

Red Carpet Special Prize: Lee Jung Hyun
Discovery of the Year: Baechigi
Style in Music: SISTAR
Next Generation Global Star – Female: A Pink
Sony MDR World Wide Performer: Infinite
International Favorite Artist: Ylvis
Music Makes One Global Ambassador Award: Stevie Wonder
__________________
- 엉망진창 나도 날 모르겠어~ 어둡게 색칠 된 미래~ 허우적대 더 새까맣게 이 밤에 덧칠을 해~ Ooh yeah -
  #32    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (7:37 AM).
iRobin's Avatar
iRobin iRobin is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 29
I almost cry when EXO didnt get any award...I saw Tao praying and with a sad face, and i dont even know why how sistar win best female dance performance.... MAMA is so yg biased...and song of they year cho yong pil not exo? I am really dissapointed with this year MAMA but EXO's performance was the best! I heard a fan account VIPs sat EXO's fans seat and scold them f*ck off, so rude... my D.O. sprain his ankle, currently in the hospital now... #PrayForD.O.
  #33    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (7:51 AM).
Rei Shingetsu's Avatar
Rei Shingetsu Rei Shingetsu is offline
Take it slow~ We'll take it slow~
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 800
I don't think hates are allowed here iRobin. I respect and congratulate every single winners because all of them worked hard, despite me not liking SISTAR, really. Still, they deserve it.

I won't be too worried about the sesangs - They will get removed by security. It only reflects badly on their own fandom, so let's not stoop to their level. And to be honest, I don't trust hearsays.

Nonetheless I am already happy both my girls and boys won something.
__________________
- 엉망진창 나도 날 모르겠어~ 어둡게 색칠 된 미래~ 허우적대 더 새까맣게 이 밤에 덧칠을 해~ Ooh yeah -
  #34    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (8:23 AM).
이큐리's Avatar
이큐리 이큐리 is offline
everything sugar free
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 이큐리의집
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilence View Post
MAMA 2013 results!

Best Dance Performance – Female Solo: CL
Best Dance Performance – Female Group: SISTAR
Nissan Juke Best Music Video: G-Dragon, Coup d’Etat
Best New Female Artist: Crayon Pop
Best New Male Artist: Roy Kim
Best OST: Yoon Mirae, Touch Love for Master’s Sun
Best Dance Performance – Male Solo: G-Dragon, Crooked
Best Dance Performance – Male Group: SHINee
Best Vocal Performance – Female Solo: Ailee, U&I
Best Vocal Performance – Male: Lee Seung Gi
Best Rap Performance: Dynamic Duo
Best Band Performance: Busker Busker
Best Female Group: Girls′ Generation
Best Male Group: Infinite
Best Concert Performer: Lee Seung Chul
Best Female Artist: Lee Hyori
Best Male Artist: G-Dragon
BC UnionPay Song of the Year: Cho Yong Pil, Bounce
BC UnionPay Artist of the Year: G-Dragon
BC UnionPay Album of the Year: EXO, XOXO

Red Carpet Special Prize: Lee Jung Hyun
Discovery of the Year: Baechigi
Style in Music: SISTAR
Next Generation Global Star – Female: A Pink
Sony MDR World Wide Performer: Infinite
International Favorite Artist: Ylvis
Music Makes One Global Ambassador Award: Stevie Wonder
Omg, Lee Seung Gi. <333
Congrats to everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRobin View Post
I almost cry when EXO didnt get any award...I saw Tao praying and with a sad face, and i dont even know why how sistar win best female dance performance.... MAMA is so yg biased...and song of they year cho yong pil not exo? I am really dissapointed with this year MAMA but EXO's performance was the best! I heard a fan account VIPs sat EXO's fans seat and scold them f*ck off, so rude... my D.O. sprain his ankle, currently in the hospital now... #PrayForD.O.
Let's try not to do this. I understand how you feel. I'm very T-ara biased and they weren't even nominated for anything this year. From the list it looks like EXO did win something at least.
Poor D.O. :( I hope he gets better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilence View Post
I don't think hates are allowed here iRobin. I respect and congratulate every single winners because all of them worked hard, despite me not liking SISTAR, really. Still, they deserve it.

I won't be too worried about the sesangs - They will get removed by security. It only reflects badly on their own fandom, so let's not stoop to their level. And to be honest, I don't trust hearsays.

Nonetheless I am already happy both my girls and boys won something.
Yes. Sistar works hard like everyone else. Even though I only know a few of their songs, I'm happy for them too.
Next year though T-ara better be nominated for something. >:[
__________________
  #35    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (10:11 AM).
Rei Shingetsu's Avatar
Rei Shingetsu Rei Shingetsu is offline
Take it slow~ We'll take it slow~
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 800
Poor D.O sprained his ankle whilst performing live. I feel sad he did not stick around to receive their award. Sigh, hope he'll be fine soon!

I sure hope T-ara gets more awards next year Mia!
__________________
- 엉망진창 나도 날 모르겠어~ 어둡게 색칠 된 미래~ 허우적대 더 새까맣게 이 밤에 덧칠을 해~ Ooh yeah -
  #36    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (10:59 AM).
Kanzler's Avatar
Kanzler Kanzler is online now
naughty biscotti
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 5,740
It's really sweet to see these new groups pop up, because they're just like us in a way - they're young and beginning to make their way in the world I guess it's easier for us to empathize with them as we grow up and now that we're around the same age as the new bands. I wish them the best of luck in all of their struggles to come
  #37    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (5:06 PM).
이큐리's Avatar
이큐리 이큐리 is offline
everything sugar free
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 이큐리의집
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Posts: 2,245
Everyone I added a list of recommended songs. I'm going to allow for 5 suggestions per person over the weekend to add to list. And then I'll close suggestions until the next time. So, start thinking of 5 songs you'd recommend. :)
__________________
  #38    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (5:09 PM).
Kanzler's Avatar
Kanzler Kanzler is online now
naughty biscotti
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 5,740
What if I'm so biased and none of the songs I like are popular? D: (They're mostly all quiet ballads )
  #39    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (5:13 PM).
이큐리's Avatar
이큐리 이큐리 is offline
everything sugar free
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 이큐리의집
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahISuck View Post
What if I'm so biased and none of the songs I like are popular? D: (They're mostly all quiet ballads ^^)
Doesn't matter. You can recommend them. Maybe someone out there likes the same kind of songs. :)
__________________
  #40    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (6:29 PM).
iRobin's Avatar
iRobin iRobin is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 29
Haha , You guys are right ! Think Positive !
  #41    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (8:15 PM).
Rei Shingetsu's Avatar
Rei Shingetsu Rei Shingetsu is offline
Take it slow~ We'll take it slow~
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by miakalina View Post
Everyone I added a list of recommended songs. I'm going to allow for 5 suggestions per person over the weekend to add to list. And then I'll close suggestions until the next time. So, start thinking of 5 songs you'd recommend.
I PM'ed you, Mia :D My top 5 songs!
__________________
- 엉망진창 나도 날 모르겠어~ 어둡게 색칠 된 미래~ 허우적대 더 새까맣게 이 밤에 덧칠을 해~ Ooh yeah -
  #42    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (8:19 PM).
Emerald Siren's Avatar
Emerald Siren Emerald Siren is offline
Pokemon Breeder
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Colorado
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 9
Hello everyone ^.^

I've been listening to K-pop for at least the last 10 years. It was casual, but has recently exploded into a thing for me. I am a musician, so I absolutely love listening to music form other countries.

I bumped into it through a friend of mine with J-pop and soon began to look into the various different genres from Asia and found Girls Generation. Love them so much. Recently found 2NE1 as well.
__________________
  #43    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (8:26 PM). Edited November 22nd, 2013 by 이큐리.
이큐리's Avatar
이큐리 이큐리 is offline
everything sugar free
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 이큐리의집
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Siren View Post
Hello everyone ^.^

I've been listening to K-pop for at least the last 10 years. It was casual, but has recently exploded into a thing for me. I am a musician, so I absolutely love listening to music form other countries.

I bumped into it through a friend of mine with J-pop and soon began to look into the various different genres from Asia and found Girls Generation. Love them so much. Recently found 2NE1 as well.
I don't know anyone who doesn't like Girls' Generation. ♥
Welcome to the club!!! :D
Try things of the recommended list! Although you probably heard most of it already. x]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilence View Post
I PM'ed you, Mia :D My top 5 songs!
Added your recommendations!
Great choices. ♥

__________________
  #44    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (8:56 PM).
abarai's Avatar
abarai abarai is offline
Howl, Zabimaru !
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
Posts: 316
Signing up.

I am a complete newbie to K-pop. I know of Girls generation and Psy (who doesn't).

Love the videos and costumes and would be curious to check out other K-pop groups to expand my knowledge of the genre. will make sure to check out some of the recommendations you all have posted up =).
__________________

MAL PM TRADE THEME


  #45    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (9:00 PM).
Kanzler's Avatar
Kanzler Kanzler is online now
naughty biscotti
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 5,740
Ugh, what about Korean Hip-Hop, does that fall under K-pop? I'm soo conflicted on which 5 songs to choose D:
  #46    
Old November 22nd, 2013 (9:08 PM). Edited November 22nd, 2013 by 이큐리.
이큐리's Avatar
이큐리 이큐리 is offline
everything sugar free
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 이큐리의집
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by abarai View Post
Signing up.

I am a complete newbie to K-pop. I know of Girls generation and Psy (who doesn't).

Love the videos and costumes and would be curious to check out other K-pop groups to expand my knowledge of the genre. will make sure to check out some of the recommendations you all have posted up =).
Welcome Abarai!!!! :D
I hope you find other groups and even some soloists that you'll like! ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahISuck View Post
Ugh, what about Korean Hip-Hop, does that fall under K-pop? I'm soo conflicted on which 5 songs to choose D:
Hm, I will extend it to KRock/KHipHop/KIndie for recommended list.
Have at it. :D ♥♥



EDIT:
I've decided that next week's featured video and future videos will be chosen randomly from the recommended song list. So I will allow everyone 15 songs instead of 5. So if you've already submitted 5 songs, submit 10 more before Sunday PST! After this week only five songs will be allowed when suggestions are open.
__________________
  #47    
Old November 23rd, 2013 (2:16 AM).
Rei Shingetsu's Avatar
Rei Shingetsu Rei Shingetsu is offline
Take it slow~ We'll take it slow~
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 800
Sent you the last 10s, Mia
__________________
- 엉망진창 나도 날 모르겠어~ 어둡게 색칠 된 미래~ 허우적대 더 새까맣게 이 밤에 덧칠을 해~ Ooh yeah -
  #48    
Old November 23rd, 2013 (3:20 AM).
«Chuckles»'s Avatar
«Chuckles» «Chuckles» is offline
A Man With A Future
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Central Coast, Australia
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,547
Chuckleslucifer - G-Dragon/Kara/2NE1/BIG BANG/T-ara/EXO

I found Kpop a few years ago whilst looking at what to watch on TV (I rarely watch TV since my computer has all my anime/manga/tv shows etc. on it.) and I came across a program on SBS and it was just playing kpop and I just sat there motionless thinking to myself "WTF! WTF! WTF I swear that guy looks like {anime character here} etc." Turned out after watching it for another hour I loved it. I listen to it about as much as I listen to Hip-hop and Rap.
__________________

// milo. //
  #49    
Old November 23rd, 2013 (8:07 AM).
Kanzler's Avatar
Kanzler Kanzler is online now
naughty biscotti
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 5,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by miakalina View Post
I've decided that next week's featured video and future videos will be chosen randomly from the recommended song list. So I will allow everyone 15 songs instead of 5. So if you've already submitted 5 songs, submit 10 more before Sunday PST! After this week only five songs will be allowed when suggestions are open.
Hnnggg i didn't know that i could love you any more ;;
  #50    
Old November 23rd, 2013 (10:17 AM).
이큐리's Avatar
이큐리 이큐리 is offline
everything sugar free
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 이큐리의집
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilence View Post
Sent you the last 10s, Mia :P
Added. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckleslucifer View Post
Chuckleslucifer - G-Dragon/Kara/2NE1/BIG BANG/T-ara/EXO

I found Kpop a few years ago whilst looking at what to watch on TV (I rarely watch TV since my computer has all my anime/manga/tv shows etc. on it.) and I came across a program on SBS and it was just playing kpop and I just sat there motionless thinking to myself "WTF! WTF! WTF I swear that guy looks like {anime character here} etc." Turned out after watching it for another hour I loved it. I listen to it about as much as I listen to Hip-hop and Rap.
I stay up late some times to watch the live streams of M Countdown/Inkigayo/Music Core/Music Bank.
Lately I've been too tired though. I wish I had SBS channel. :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahISuck View Post
Hnnggg i didn't know that i could love you any more ;;
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
__________________
 
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:30 PM.