Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central
Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Old November 23rd, 2013, 11:22 AM
Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Swagger (or anything that courses confusion).

Really hate the cowardly moves of Protect, Detect, spiky shield and worse of all kings shield the way how it cuts your attack.

Old November 23rd, 2013, 02:24 PM
KamikazeSSoH
Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to KamikazeSSoH
like wrap,taunt and curse
Old November 23rd, 2013, 02:36 PM
Sopheria
Your Favorite Senpai
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
There's so many, but the worst for me has to be Roar/Whirlwind. Uggh...WHY?!?! When I re-challenged Falkner he kept using whirlwind over and over and over again. What's the reason, other than to cheese your opponent off? It succeeded in that regard.

Next would be toxic. As an avid steel type user, I can usually avoid it. But when it does happen to me, MY GOD. The poison just gets worse and worse And when they use protect/detect to stall while your Pokemon slowly dies, it's utterly maddening.

Any move that automatically gives you paralysis, sleep, or confusion. In this regard, the WORST is Spore. Only Paras and Parasect know it, but if you're ever up against one of them, be prepared to be asleep for 70% of the battle.
Old November 23rd, 2013, 05:35 PM
KittenKoder
I Am No One Else

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgitscathy View Post
There's so many, but the worst for me has to be Roar/Whirlwind. Uggh...WHY?!?! When I re-challenged Falkner he kept using whirlwind over and over and over again. What's the reason, other than to cheese your opponent off? It succeeded in that regard.

Next would be toxic. As an avid steel type user, I can usually avoid it. But when it does happen to me, MY GOD. The poison just gets worse and worse And when they use protect/detect to stall while your Pokemon slowly dies, it's utterly maddening.

Any move that automatically gives you paralysis, sleep, or confusion. In this regard, the WORST is Spore. Only Paras and Parasect know it, but if you're ever up against one of them, be prepared to be asleep for 70% of the battle.
Hypnosis is known by a lot of ghosts and psychics, it's 75% change, 86% with zoom lens.
If you add me, please message me so I can reciprocate. No, garbage does not make a cute Pokemon, and it smells funny.

Join me on IRC, synirc.net #PokemonTactics, for friendly discussions on tactics and strategies.
Old November 23rd, 2013, 05:44 PM
Ckbruin

Nature: Quirky
In general, I usually hate moves such as Confuse Ray, Will-O-Wisp, and Thunder Wave (in other words, 100% accuracy + 100% to proc). Captivate, Charm, and Attract are also annoying. I also EXTREMELY dislike it when a OHKO or <70% accuracy move makes contact without Lock-On, Mind Reader, etc.
Old November 23rd, 2013, 11:24 PM
CrowSvenson
DarkTrainer

Nature: Lonely
Infestation... seriously, the most annoying move I have ever have used on me.
Old November 26th, 2013, 02:59 AM
Juno

Another vote for Protect.
I don't play competitively, so it's always kinda annoying when NPCs use Protect. Your defeat is inevitable, stop prolonging the battle.
art blog tumblr
Old November 26th, 2013, 04:13 AM
Natnew

fake out

100% flinch chance is WAAAY TOO MUCH
Completed Chalenges on Pokémon Pearl
Electric Monotype
No-Catch Challenge hard mode
Pichu Solo Run (post-game)
Budew Solo Run
Azurill Solo Run
friend safari: Bug (Paras, Vivilion, Masquerain) FC 2621-2615-8242
Old November 26th, 2013, 04:20 AM
Frokage
The legendary curse

Nature: Calm
A pokemon with Rest and moves like snore or sleep talk. just -ugh.

Looking for Pokébank legendaries! Hit me up!
Old November 26th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Datrin

sucker punch. Think you are about to win the battle and bam they use sucker punch and kill you
FC- 3265-6154-1310
pokemon: Mankey, Pancham, Hariyama
Old November 26th, 2013, 07:20 AM
TrainerNico

Nature: Careful
Thunder Wave and Air Slash + Serene Grace, get caught in that combo you'll just get a teensy-bit chance to fight back

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
In-game name:mimiLoP
Here's my 3DS FC:
3024-6176-4928
Old November 26th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
Confuse ray, Attract and especially.... the king of all annoying moves...

MULTIPLE STACKS OF SAND ATTACK.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old November 26th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Altair
Incognito

Nature: Brave
Status moves no longer faze me in Gen VI since my in-game team has max affection and will probably break through it within 3 turns...
Fake Out, any move that causes invulnerability (Protect, Detect, Kings Shield, etc.) and recovery moves like Roost, Recover, Slack Off, Moonlight, etc.
They're just delaying the inevitable!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here