The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Old November 18th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Wobbu
ຯອອ

Nature: Relaxed
Synopsis

After a series of misunderstandings, Iris's Emolga flies off and encounters Team Rocket. After a concise battle, Emolga joins Team Rocket with a secret plot for gaining Iris's attention. The twerps later find Emolga with Team Rocket and Iris eventually learns that Emolga wasn't at fault for the events that took place earlier. Team Rocket discovers Emolga's secret plot and they try to counter it with a noisy weapon.

This episode was a really cute filler. I liked how the rising action of the plot started almost immediately, a minute or so after listening to Alexa's problems. It was funny that Emolga was getting blamed for everything, and I especially laughed when Pignite punched Oshawott in the face xD. Emolga's scribble thoughts were quite entertaining, it gives us a better view on its personality. I liked how Snivy and Iris both had the same stance on the situation, I was laughing at their synchronous gestures. She would probably train Snivy better than Ash :P. Team Rocket had a good idea with exploiting Exploud, but the twerps were able to outbattle TR once again. Speaking of Exploud, did it try to eat Axew? Like, what?

Last edited by Wobbu; November 18th, 2013 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Where's a synopsis when I need one?
Old November 23rd, 2013, 04:02 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsziede View Post
This episode was a really cute filler.
Haha! Every episode this arc is a filler with the exception of the last episode to come.

Emolga is such a clever Pokémon, I don't think I ever loved it as much as I did here. It's plan to infiltrate Team Rocket only to stab them in the back so Iris will be so proud of it was devious. Something else I really enjoyed was the return Snivy and Emolga's rivalry. I almost felt like the writers forgot about that for awhile.

They probably did.

I would have loved to hear what they two of them were arguing about during their battle. Meowth had some pretty priceless reactions.

Also, who else liked the X and Y plug in this episode?

Quote:
Speaking of Exploud, did it try to eat Axew? Like, what?
I thought the same thing! This is further confirmation that Pokémon do eat Pokémon since the time Pidgeotto tried to eat Caterpie in the Original Series.
Old November 23rd, 2013, 04:39 PM
ilias_

Nature: Calm
It was a cute episode, indeed! ( I can't wait for the XY episodes to begin tho!!! )

Haha, I watched that episode with my sister(she's older, not a fan of the anime) and she was like "did that Pokemon just eat a Pokemon?" haha I was shocked too

Pokémon X
Friend Safari:
Type: Fire.
Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
Old November 24th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Wobbu
ຯອອ

Nature: Relaxed
I'm also looking forward to XY but I dont want to see BW go :\
Slightly random but does anyone else think that Alexa should appear more often? Hasn't she been left out of like two or three episodes since she has been introduced?

Old November 25th, 2013, 06:07 AM
ilias_

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsziede View Post
I'm also looking forward to XY but I dont want to see BW go :\
Slightly random but does anyone else think that Alexa should appear more often? Hasn't she been left out of like two or three episodes since she has been introduced?

Aw yeah, I will be sad when they are going to take different roads but we can't do anything about it I am going to miss Cilan.

Yeah, I agree. She always got something to do...

Pokémon X
Friend Safari:
Type: Fire.
Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links