Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation
Reload this Page RSE Castform!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Old November 18th, 2013 (01:06 PM).
Consumed in the high of enlightenment
Platinum Tier

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick
When you thwart Team Magma/Aqua in the Weather Institute on Route 119, the chief professor bestows upon you a rare, otherwise unobtainable Pokémon… Castform.

What did you do with Castform? Did you box it? Train it? Make it a team member? Migrate it to a Gen IV game? Discuss!~
Old November 18th, 2013 (01:30 PM).
#radreds
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
I did obtain this Castform during my Pokemon Ruby playthrough, male with Careful nature. He's currently in his 40s level-wise and sitting in the PC. I did take him out for a while and played around with his weather strategy and all, plus it's so cute!

And I know a certain someone who adores this thing... (yes, it's Michonne lol)
Old November 18th, 2013 (07:39 PM).
& having to receive it

Castform is not that great when it comes to battling, as its stats are quite low. I really like its concept and design, though. This Pokémon's got such a cute-looking face, and its size and shape make it very easy to hug. n__n And it's pretty creative how it changes its form depending on the weather. My favorite form would definitely have to be sun. After getting a hold of Castform, I didn't do much things with it, unfortunately. I've leveled it up by two - three stages by battling against a few NPCs, and put it into my PC box after that. Like I said, Castform is just not a good Pokémon to battle with. If its stats were a bit higher or perhaps if it had a wider range of attacks in its movepool, then maybe it would have been.
Old November 20th, 2013 (07:38 AM).
Tsunderes forever

Nature: Naughty
I did level up this castaform to level 59 then I put it the PC. Now it's on my pokemon B2 waitting to go on pokemon X.
Old November 21st, 2013 (09:38 PM).
サトセレ

Nature: Calm
On my first playthrough of Emerald, I got Castform, dropped it off in the PC, and that was the end of it. On my second go-around, though, I decided to use it on my team. It actually was a pretty solid team member! I remember using its weather-manipulating moves to my advantage in gym battles and with the Elite Four. I think it ended up at level 72 by the end of the game. That same Castform was transferred to Platinum, then Black/White, and to X/Y next!

My Role-Playing Twitter Accounts follow!
Writer
Brock
Calem
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links