Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page [Pokémon] Shadows of Orre (M) OOC + SU

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old November 26th, 2013 (09:36 AM).
Mustaine for prez \m/

Nature: Jolly
Hey man, you mind add a bit of info to my character? I just thought of having the 'locking' mechanisms on all except one of Brian's Pokeballs be disabled, so most of them can come out to chill as they please.
Old November 26th, 2013 (09:52 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
Well I certainly don't mind but I'm not the gm I'm sure Sheraku would agree though

Old November 26th, 2013 (05:46 PM).

Nature: Quiet
@ACID/Crimson: Indeed I agree, RP hasn't started yet, if you want to add to your character feel free, just inform of your plan before hand like you have.
Old November 27th, 2013 (07:52 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

How many people do we have then? Iceman Daisuke, me you, + YourmindonAcid and one reservation? thats 5 plus one reservation and hopefully a response from Maxew555.

Old November 27th, 2013 (08:15 AM).
Kalos Explorer!

Heretostay has a character in the world I think, but hasn't fully finished the new SU and Pizzaz has a reserved spot at the moment, but I haven't seen him return yet.

We don't need a ton of people. To be honest, I think 10 is a little too many, but the more the better. I just hope everyone sticks around this time.
Old November 27th, 2013 (08:17 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Did I not mention him, haha sorry my mind was telling me there were 5 people, okay then if them two finish there SU's I'm sure we will have a decent bunch That makes 8 if Maxew responds and heretostay and Pizzaz finish there SU's asap

Old November 27th, 2013 (09:05 AM). Edited November 30th, 2013 by Daisuke Mitsuharu.
Decisions, decisions..

Nature: Relaxed
Hurrah! More people!

Well, in any case, I've revised Maya's Pokemon team a tad bit, and here, have another SU (though unfinished, but eh? Haha.)

Edit. Well, it's finished now!

Spoiler:
Name: Geoffrey Allbritton.

Personality:

A heart of pure gold, Geoffrey’s impassioned proclivity for altruism is simply second nature, a habit of sorts; although, his aptly selfless idiosyncrasies accentuate and make more notable his naiveté. His overtly benign demeanor is often mistaken as an act of submission. A perfervid idealist, he sees the world in an impracticably utopian, quixotic light; though his rather stern, overly somber exterior implies otherwise. Although an idealist, Geoffrey has an odd liking for pragmatism, settling conflicts through politics and priority, and often never acting without reason, contrary to his starry- eyed beliefs. But nevertheless, his idealistic character is still dominant of the two.

History/Misc. Information: Geoffrey was born a heir of a rather opulent household. But, his heirship wrought hardship, and suffering. Often, he was unjustly tyrannized. Bruised and battered, he bared unwarranted lash. He had led a rather grim youth, scarred and thoroughly blemished. He was hated; loathed especially by his household. Loathed because, truth be told, he was an illegitimate child. How could the bastard's son become an heir of a household as notable as this? It was downright disgraceful. Angered, the conniving household had schemed to rid of the sickening mutt, and quash his heirship; but only to come to the fine realization that they did not have to. Whilst contemplating his thoughts, Geoffrey had, gladly, fled.

He had held a rather profound interest of Pokémon. Though because of a rather dismal upbringing, he had not a chance to fulfill his ambitions, until he had fled. Although tenderly young, he had prowess far beyond his years. With zeal, he had honed his art. Though, an apt perfectionist, he was never once content of his handiwork. But despite that, he had never once belittled himself. He had contended in an assortment of internationally- scaled tourneys, though often lost. But, with much hard work, and a hint of tenacity, he had become rather notable.

Appearance: http://oi43.tinypic.com/34pgtwo.jpg

Pokemon:

Lucario (Male; holding Lucarionite.)

Ability: Inner Focus/ Adaptability (Mega.)
Moveset: Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Psychic, Stone Edge

Charizard (Male; holding Charizardite X.)

Ability: Blaze/ Tough Claws(Mega.)
Moveset: Dragon Claw, Fire Blast, Steel Wing, Flare Blitz.

Lapras (Male; holding Wise Glasses.)

Ability: Water Absorb.
Moveset: Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Surf, Psychic.

Dragonite (Male)

Ability: Multiscale.
Moveset: Dragon Rush, Iron Tail, Earthquake, Thunder Punch.

Kingdra (Male)

Ability: Swift Swim.
Moveset: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Flash Cannon.

Blaziken (Male; holding Blazikenite.)

Ability: Speed Boost.
Moveset: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut.
Old November 27th, 2013 (09:25 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Pokémon
Spoiler:
Arcanine - Flaming Loyal Beast
-Flamethrower - Pursuit - Crunch - Wild Charge

Orre

~Pyrite Town~ The streets ~

Maya - "Mi" - The Demonic Sister

What do you think guys!?

I plan to use this for the actual rp, all credit for it goes to DarkMoonPhase (he/she let me use it so I'm everly grateful ) I wanted to keep track of my character in such a way that I thought, what if we all did something similar, showing our pokémon and location within spoilers at the top just so we know what people are doing when, thus not breaking any chains and spoiling the rp! (Coz often people don't realize a character was talking to them or interacting and might be waiting for someone elses reaction which could make them just stop talking altogether and thus the amount of people active in the rp drops and then the others fine it awkward how they are the only ones posting and kaboom splat rp is dead.

Old November 27th, 2013 (12:14 PM).
Kalos Explorer!

I was planning to keep track of my progress as well, but I will probably just list everything first like many people do, instead of the boxes.
Old November 27th, 2013 (12:18 PM).
Evil Cute Thing

I was just showing off their, obviously you don't need fancy boxes, but I think it would be best if we kept track of our pokémon moves and location coz these are things everyone forgets.

Old November 27th, 2013 (12:19 PM).
Kalos Explorer!

Quote originally posted by Crimson0191:
I was just showing off their, obviously you don't need fancy boxes, but I think it would be best if we kept track of our pokémon moves and location coz these are things everyone forgets.
Yeah, I had a document saved on my computer last time to keep track of things. Even then I forgot a lot of stuff lol. Mainly the moves.
Old November 27th, 2013 (12:27 PM).
Mustaine for prez \m/

Makes sense. I'm prone to forgetting stuff like that.

Finally updated my profile. Added a bit of information, plus a sprite and about a paragraph of bio for each of Brian's Pokemon. I put it in a spoiler box, so no one has to read it if they don't want, hahah.
Old November 28th, 2013 (08:43 PM).
Kalos Explorer!

Hey guys, I am going to be pretty busy the next few day. So I may not be able to get a post up right away if the IC thread gets accepted anytime soon. I already have everything in my head at what I want the first post to be, at least for Dalex. Just wanted to let you know. And if I am not mistaken, Sheraku, aren't you going to be away for a few days soon? I remember you saying something about it back in September, but I couldn't remember if it was the end of November.
Old November 29th, 2013 (07:14 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

That's fine I guess, a few days is nothing Other than that I think we have our general direction and our characters sorted for this trip. (By the way, hehe, but when I begin posting make sure you read the titles for my posts ) hurry uppp I wanna gooo.

Old November 29th, 2013 (10:20 AM).

@Iceman: Nah, I was supposed to go to Denver on the 15th, but that got cancelled by my GF's Dad. She was still able to go, but you know how it is (Sad Face.)

--The IC is up, and given the lack of Iceman, I'm not sure if we're going to wait up for him, or keep the starting posts pretty slow. I'd feel bad, being he missed the beginning of the last RP as well.--

**Also I'm in the process of Editing my SU, so that it shows my character's Pokemon Gender/Moves/Ect.
Old November 29th, 2013 (10:29 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Haha okay. Prepare for surprises in my opening post

Old November 29th, 2013 (11:23 AM).
One lean, green, fighting machine

Sorry guys. On Thanksgiving Break. I'll be posting regularly soon.
Old November 29th, 2013 (11:24 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Darn Everyones celebrating thanks giving... nether mind - did you spot the special feature in my post

Old November 29th, 2013 (06:58 PM).
Kalos Explorer!

I'll have a post up soon (tonight or tomorrow afternoon). Don't worry about waiting for me, I'll read everything lol.
Old November 29th, 2013 (10:54 PM). Edited November 30th, 2013 by KarmaOver9000.
That One Guy

Nature: Lonely
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Dyre Parker

Personality/History:
Dyre is a quirky guy, putting himself out to make friends and to help others, however Dyre has a fear...a fear of being left alone to be lonely for all of his life, his only real friend is Aryth in which he loves as the greatest friend ever. On the outside Dyre has quirky fun personality and he loves everyone and urges to make friends. On the inside, Dyre is a hurt soul after being shoved out of his own house by his Drunken father at the age of 16 and taken in by the police after performing a robbery at a market in a new town, with no one to bail him.
He was officially released out of prison at the age of 19. He went to go onto his dreams and become a pokemon master. He stole a Duskull who had been experimented on making it not trust most humans, he had taken it to end its pain. The people he had stolen it from was Team Rocket. However, they became the greatest friends and loved each other going on from region to region battling and winning championships. He arrived onto the Orre region with high hopes managing to sneak in with forgery.

Pokemon: He has one pokemon, A shiny Duskull named Aryth Its a female pokemon and it has the ability to talk unlike most pokemon and actually expresses her feelings. She sounds like a teenager and often communicates with her master Dyre She knows four moves Shadow Ball Shadow sneak confuse ray and Hex and is quite a high leveled (Level 89) pokemon. She has an everstone necklace in which she loves so.

Appearance:
Dyre is a classy guy, and therefore wears Not-so classy clothes.
He occasionally wears a Black and gray trench coat accompanying with it a black and gray bag
Along with dark blue jeans and Black combat boots It looks like he is ready for it to rain. Onto the more physical portion of his appearance aspect, He has jet black hair with a white streak in the shape of a lightning bolt at the tip, and blue/ gray smoky eyes his skin color is light caramel and his muscle portion is skinny.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover" - Mark Twain

Old November 29th, 2013 (11:08 PM).

@Karma: Very good, just one small change is needed, and that is Professor Oak's role, as he would be long since deceased, being this RP takes place many hundreds of years in the future of the PokeWorld. If you can work around that your in. Also, I need to say good luck to both you and Nate (Crimson) Having only one Pokemon each will definately put you at a disadvantage, that's needless to say though.
Old November 30th, 2013 (01:59 AM). Edited November 30th, 2013 by Nate.
Evil Cute Thing

Haha yeah, Don't bother finding Mi in the café she's gonna leave disappointed then try to find Seth somehow. Perhaps she can bump into them on the streets. Also, I don't think Yuki will be very happy that Seth's turned to Team Rocket

EDIT: I always forget to ALSO read the IC thread before making decisions like that SCRATCH DAT Seth meets a 8 year old girl incoming! Be careful, she may actually rip out your throat. Piece your words carefully.

Old November 30th, 2013 (07:07 AM).
Kalos Explorer!

I have changed a pokemon in Kaitlyn and Dalex's teams. Kaitlyn now has a Gengar instead of Blastoise and Dalex has a Lucario instead of a Blaziken.
Old November 30th, 2013 (08:16 AM).
Decisions, decisions..

Nature: Relaxed
I've finished Allbritton's SU, and revamped both with their moves, abilities, items and whatnot. And I'll be making my first post soon too. So, watch out! stay tuned, folks.
Old November 30th, 2013 (10:01 AM). Edited November 30th, 2013 by KarmaOver9000.
That One Guy

Nature: Lonely
I thought Professor oak was immortal! Nah, Just kidding Ill edit him out check my su later, And thanks Im gonna need it :3
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover" - Mark Twain

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links