The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old December 2nd, 2013 (01:51 AM). Edited December 2nd, 2013 by Nate.
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
Swimming Swimming. So is the plan to get into the Colluseum now, or is it to witness a killing? (And if we go to the Colluseum that will make things far more interesting..... Because there will be TWO MAYA'S DUN DUN DUUUUN! I want people to get confused between the two and start hating on Maya for the things she didn't do. She's probably just a ditto

Okay posted on Maya's behalf, now for her alter ego to emerse from, the depths of the first page of the ooc, time to make an SU for Yuki!

Name: Yuki

Personality: Yuki has a calm manner a negative atitude to most things, being the type of guy who complains about every little thing, despite this he is great for conversations once you get to know him, being silent and awkward if you don't. He never really shows overwhelming emotions such as love or excitement, but can definitely show happiness now and then. He is often viewed as a bit of a shut in, considering he does a lot of work in his own home doing research into dimension jumping. He has always been obsessed in getting to another dimension, his own dimension where he came from due to it being far nicer than the desolate plains of the desert where he lives. Yuki is often cold-hearted and unfair to people when he is angry or upset, otherwise he would be very rational when it comes to arguments, and generally doesn't take sides unless it is something he strongly believes in. In a sense Yuki is quite the bland character on the outside, yet so much happens on the inside. Ugh do you want more personality or not coz I cannot be boffed.

History/Misc. Information: Blabble blabble born and raised Ah screw dat thats not important

Appearance: You know I forgot, except the fact he has ginger hair and looks slightly like Kyo from Fruits Basket.

Pokemon: Lucario Gallade Leafeon Ampharos, Skarmory, And S SURPRISE FOR LAIGHTERE

WORK IN PROGRESS
Old December 2nd, 2013 (08:10 AM).
YourMindOnACID
Mustaine for prez \m/

Nature: Jolly
How about both? People should could totally die on our way there.
Old December 2nd, 2013 (08:15 AM).
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
I thought we were gonna stay away from the demonic stuff lol. Oh well. Doesn't bother me, but I am not going to get into as much this time lol.
Old December 2nd, 2013 (09:09 AM).
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nah thats fine this will be just a Maya and Seth
Old December 2nd, 2013 (09:36 AM).
Sheraku

The Colosseum doesn't open until tomorrow (In-Game) as today's matches have been concluded at the start. I'm sure Yuki will play a role on the Smaller Demonic-side of the RP as well, being it's in his job description. Worry not as Pandora won't be making an appearance, though, to pester the group as he done so before.
-Team Rocket Kumori Sheraku
Pokemon: Dissappearing Souls
-Corrupt Champion Tsuya Tougen
Pokemon: Hollow Shadows
-Mawile Knight Marek Reiketsukan
Monster Art Online [Remake]
-Grinder Tabris (Cody Martin Ascher)
Old December 2nd, 2013 (09:38 AM). Edited December 2nd, 2013 by Nate.
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nah i think Colosseum and Demonic should be kept seperate this time round. If everyone gets into the same prediciment we will all just get confused.

BET CHAS WERENT EXPECTING DIS!

Disuke, hope ya don't mind but I've voted for you 3 times in the RPC best rp'er awards :D For best character development, most descriptive writer, and for most likely to publish a novel. Also Sheraku is with you in best character development

Damn you Seth Zypher, you may have just killed bandana guy. Well, made Maya kill bandana guy. Lol jk, shes gonna kill you. Seriously, she's coming for you buddy. Oh shes coming. Just you wait till I post. Just you wait. I hope you wrote out your will.
Old December 2nd, 2013 (02:45 PM).
Sheraku

Haha, thanks for the vote Nate I didn't even know it was possible to put in ballets. I thought Maya was to kill some scientist, not Seth...yet at least, haha. Team Rocket won't be happy with you.
Old December 2nd, 2013 (02:51 PM).
Daisuke Mitsuharu
Decisions, decisions..

Nature: Relaxed
Yay! I feel loved <3

But in all seriousness, thanks a ton

And hurrah! Finally got my first post out of the way. Whew..

And wow.. just when I though Maya couldn't get more morbid.. *shot*
Old December 2nd, 2013 (02:52 PM).
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

I was hoping for that. Remember I said there's two Mayas....

Also your welcome Daisuke
Old December 2nd, 2013 (04:46 PM).
KarmaOver9000
That One Guy

Nature: Lonely
Wow, theres an awesome conversation here
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover" - Mark Twain

Old December 2nd, 2013 (06:13 PM).
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

I forgot to give heights to my characters so I am going to add them in. Kaitlyn in 5'6" while Dalex is 6'5"

Also, I guess my guy would kind be considered a 'good' guy. I plan to show what he really does soon. Then you will be able to judge for yourself.
Old December 2nd, 2013 (08:32 PM).
Sheraku

Kaitlyn is 1/4 foot taller than Seth.

Kumori is a 'bad guy.' Seems to be a lot of bad guys in this RP, but that's alright. It's definitely supposed to have a darker feel to it.
Old December 3rd, 2013 (09:49 AM). Edited December 3rd, 2013 by Nate.
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Maya isn't a bad guy, also Yuki's light hearted kinda. Well before he goes corrupt and tries to destroy Unova and shizzle but whatevs

I'll try to post tonight if possible. Yeah Seth's gonna die. Also Colosseum tomorrow
Old December 3rd, 2013 (01:36 PM). Edited December 4th, 2013 by Sheraku.
Sheraku

You may attempt to do so, but Seth isn't an easy one to take out of the picture...

From page 15 of the original.
Spoiler:
Quote:
"OOOoaarghWahhhHH!!" Seth screamed literally at the top of his lungs, his voice was much different as it echoed, and sounded as if it could truly be the cry of a menacing unknown Pokemon. An invisible fiery aura spun around his body as he howled again into the dimming light. His hair whipped violently, and soon Loryn, and even Iruko, who landed a ways away, could slightly feel the pressure he exserted.

Alright, I kinda got confused there. Maya was chasing Seth even though he didn't really go anywhere, right? Also apologizing to those who were hoping to get away from the demonic aspect of this RP. Think however of it more relating to the Shadow Pokemon, rather than Demonic entities.
Old December 4th, 2013 (03:26 PM).
KarmaOver9000
That One Guy

Well let's see how this turns out with Dyre in the picture :3 Btw it is now going really slow were missing like a couple people who are not posting
(Btw im fine with the demonic part, At my last rp site, it was all demonic and i even have a char thats a vampire)
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover" - Mark Twain

Old December 4th, 2013 (03:32 PM). Edited December 4th, 2013 by Nate.
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

I know some people are taking a little while but not to worry, be patient, things will speed up in time.

It is shadow related by the way, completely not even slightly demonic

Okay I lies, it is a little bit related to the fact that she absorbed the power wit her demonic powers without technology, but the rest is shadow pokémons fault. Also how will Seth react when the shadow pokémon turns normal again? Dun dun duun?!!!!?
Old December 4th, 2013 (03:35 PM).
KarmaOver9000
That One Guy

Alright, Hopefully I know a lot of rp's that died from this. The others were copyrighted

Old December 4th, 2013 (04:02 PM).
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

I've been waiting for other who haven't posted to post, but I my get another post in.

Anyways, we can do this with four people to be honest. But yeah, it is only a week or so into the RP and right now it is a bit crazy with exams and holidays.
Old December 4th, 2013 (04:29 PM).
KarmaOver9000
That One Guy

Just in case my character dies i better be working on a new SU Just for backup

Old December 4th, 2013 (06:54 PM). Edited December 4th, 2013 by Iceman3317.
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

For the most part, unless the person quits or you decide, you character probably will not die. So I wouldn't worry about it too much, but it is always fun to make two characters.

My next post will contain a flashback. I do not know if it will be both characters or just Dalex at the moment. It will be marker in the location though. I may have some present time parts in it, but it is mainly Flashback. And it will only be one post.
Old December 4th, 2013 (09:51 PM). Edited December 4th, 2013 by Sheraku.
Sheraku

Quote:
Also how will Seth react when the Shadow Pokémon turns normal again? Dun dun duun?!!!!?
He'd probably go against his personality and persist on finding out how it's possible, even if it means "befriending" someone who wants to kill him, being his personal goal in life is based around the workings of Shadow Pokemon.

------------------------------------------------

And yeah, there shouldn't be much threat of getting your character killed off without givin' permission to do so, being as that'd be a type of god-modding, but I must also agree that two characters are fun regardless. You can pretty much always have a place to post that way, too. obviously 'cuz you can be in two entirely different places building on two completely different story-lines at the same time.

------------------------------------------------

I don't see how it's going slow, even though, we're only on the second page, a lot of stuff is goin' down;

-"Seth" and Maya are having a stair down in the middle of the street outside the bar. After she egnited herself with dark aura.(Maybe as chaotic as she is right now she dropped her large Diamond she was carelessly holding?)

- Kumori is on the way there now, and she'll arrive in time for the tournament, and she killed two people pretty viciously, too. (I think it's a little funny that Gateon Port has a higher kill count than Pyrite 3/0.)

- Dyre is running back to the scene, outside the bar, and he's got a handgun, if memory serves. Did he run when Maya lit on fire, and that's why he's gotta back track? (Damn that Bandana Guy, look what he started! Maybe he'll get roughed up after all, or is he already gone pissin' his poser pants?)

-Brain, as far as I know, sitting in the bar probably observing the scene, most likely with a peeked interest. (He was interested in Seth being dangerous, and now he's seeing first hand, just how dangerous you have to be in Orre Region to servive.)

-Childhood friends, Dalex and Kaitlyn, are reunited already he was there to save the day, and Dalex managed first kill in the RP to protect Kaitlyn. And introduced himself as Robin Hood the leader of NSBU a "good" Syndicate. (Maybe we'll get the chance to join?!?)

-Maya Aldaine Is just waking up thinking it a normal day observing her surroundings, running errands, through her head. Most likely will also stumbble upon the awkward event, if not more than an on looker. (Unless she's on the opposite side of town?)

-Geoffrey is reminiscing, about his family doing horrible things. Seemingly out of the way, with Rowen.

Don't think I missed anyone...hopefully not, but that leaves a few options;

-Sit back and watch Maya KILL "Seth!" Yes that is given permission *Wink*
-Try and be a hero and interviene. Who knows what will happen if sombody decides that?..I do!
-Countine as you were (Daisuke, ACID, Iceman)
-Hop in where ever you find most interesting (hereto- keeping my eyes open for your SU.)
Old December 6th, 2013 (02:55 PM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
I'm sorry, Sheraku, but I'm afraid I won't be taking part in this go-round. I've got a crap ton of stuff piled on ATM, and I can't fill out an SU quick enough. My sincerest apologies.
Old December 6th, 2013 (11:51 PM).
Sheraku

No worries, man. It is completely understandable, see ya 'round!
Old December 8th, 2013 (09:24 AM).
MonoSpectator
Neighborhood Psycho

Nature: Quirky
Just out of curiosity, is there any room in this RP for another character or two? I really would like to join if I could

I have Pokemon Y and Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Friend Code: 4785 - 5940 - 4980 (Poison Friend Safari Kakuna/Ariados/Muk - PM me to add me!)

~Tumblr/Youtube/FictionPress/FIMFiction/deviantART/GPXPlus/Figment Writing Profile ~
Old December 8th, 2013 (10:16 AM).
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes is tht enough yes's

Sponsored Links