The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Old November 19th, 2013, 06:53 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
Im reading this article from I digital times. Saying that there maybe a remake with Pikachu and the whole works. Is anyone interested in this. I know I would be.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/article...ow-pokedex.htm
Old November 19th, 2013, 07:16 PM
EspurrsThoughts
I've got a ****ed up view.

Nature: Relaxed
I would much rather have a Generation 3 Remake..... I know everyone says this, BUT IT'S TRUE!
Old November 19th, 2013, 07:21 PM
LoudSilence
more like uncommon sense

It's going to be a detective game.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/10/28/poke...etails-emerge/

http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/07/poke...d-by-nintendo/
Old November 19th, 2013, 07:33 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudSilence View Post
Screw that noise lol, but I guess Kanto remakes are over done by this point
Old November 19th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Peitharchia
// and finite incantatem

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Peitharchia
I don't know… we just had Kanto three to four years ago in HeartGold and SoulSilver; seeing it return yet again would be just a little bland. If they're planning a Yellow remake, I hope that they start working on it after generation seven or eight. Right now, I'd really like a remake to third-generation games, just like EspurrsThoughts. I've been waiting for it for quite a long time. Hoenn is my all-time favorite region, and having the chance to go there again would be quite epic. Also, I absolutely loved the storyline of R/S/E—to me, it was simply the best. xD When the gen three remake is done, perhaps they could revisit gen four. Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum were released an extremely long time ago, so they deserve to be remade. After this, maybe then would be the correct time to go back to generation one.

Old November 19th, 2013, 10:38 PM
«Chuckles»
KANEDA!

Nature: Brave
I think it would be nice but as others have said already it would be bland and be getting old. A GEN III remake though would be more likely since it has never been remade and it's next in line to be remade since FR/LG and SS/HG.

PairMy Let's PlayTumblrAnime ListFriend Code
Old November 19th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Khrysta

Well there is no line for remakes. There was a need for remakes before that doesn't exist now. Gamefreak and TPC have been dropping hints that they won't do anymore remakes since their focus is on building up and advancing the Pokemon World as of Gen 6. Can't build up or advance the Pokemon world by constantly remaking the past.

We've had better hints for remakes in Gen 5, got no remakes. That's a pretty good nail in the coffin. Gen 6 has no real hints to any kind of remake and throws an easter egg mentioning of a brand new region, which if you want to count easter eggs as hints, then a Gen 7 hint was dropped. Since they've never given any real future hints like this before, it has more standing that they are actually going into Gen 7 now since they're telling us another new region is in the works.

I'd rather they release the older games as Digital games for 3DS shop.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links