Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Reload this Page Worst Trainer Death based on Poke-dex entry (sensitive members warned)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2013 (11:13 PM).
KABOOM!

Nature: Jolly
What do you guys think? Honestly I think Shedinja's is pretty bad. getting your soul sucked out is pretty harsh if ya ask me
Old November 25th, 2013 (06:45 AM).
the heroes of our time
ModeratorEO

Nature: Naive
Actually, that would be my reply too. Shedinja is plain creepy ;; Most Ghost-types could cause scary deaths, I imagine.

moderator:
x Roleplay Theatre

roleplays:
x Crossroads
x Digimon
x Titans
x Legends

Old November 25th, 2013 (08:53 AM).
KABOOM!

What about Darkrai? Stuck in a never ending nightmare.....That's not death though :/
Old November 25th, 2013 (09:15 AM).
more like uncommon sense

You could accidentally grab the handle of Honedge and have your soul taken, so there's one.

Reading Yamask's entry always makes me wonder what happened to them...:

"Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry."

Dude, that's heavy

Cohagrigus, it's evolution, is pretty crazy too:

"It has been said that they swallow those who get too close and turn them into mummies."

"Grave robbers who mistake them for real coffins and get too close end up trapped inside their bodies."
Old November 25th, 2013 (09:19 AM).
KABOOM!

Quote originally posted by LoudSilence:
Reading Yamask's entry always makes me wonder what happened to them...:

"Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry."

Dude, that's heavy
Yamask's has always been creepy. Imagine capturing it, like....your capturing a human in a "pokemon" form...... Pokemon Canon is always scary
Old November 25th, 2013 (04:43 PM).

Quote originally posted by Shadeh:
Yamask's has always been creepy. Imagine capturing it, like....your capturing a human in a "pokemon" form...... Pokemon Canon is always scary
My first thought to that post- slavery
And what about that kid who went to sleep and woke up as a Kadabra? Not really a trainer death, but pretty frightening.
DON'T GO TO SLEEP
Old November 25th, 2013 (06:22 PM).
KABOOM!

Quote originally posted by Mega Missingno:
And what about that kid who went to sleep and woke up as a Kadabra? Not really a trainer death, but pretty frightening.
HAHA! I remember that, Poke-dex entries are weird
Old November 25th, 2013 (08:59 PM).
Willpower

Nature: Quiet
As soon as I read the title I thought about Shedinja and there you go mentioning it!
I wouldn't want to be on a ship heading towards Jellicent's habitat... They're known to drown the ships and feast on your 'life energy' if you haven't drowned already that is.
Old November 25th, 2013 (09:50 PM).
The Scooter-riding Artist

Nature: Calm
What about Glalie? It will freeze its enemy in an ice block, then eat it "in a leisurely fashion!" Or do these have to specify humans?
Old November 28th, 2013 (02:10 PM).

Apparently ships are always going missing in Dragalges territory. So any Dragalge that isn't my own I think I'd be wary of it....especially if we were at sea.

Their habitat is pretty much the Bermuda triangle of the pokemon world....
Old November 28th, 2013 (02:37 PM).
I've got new kidneys!
Silver Tier

Location: The planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous
Nature: Adamant
I'd say Malamar is pretty horrible

"It lures prey close with hypnotic motions, then wraps its tentacles around it before finishing it off with digestive fluids."

You get hypnotised, choked then melted. That's pretty ouch.

I've been here 6 years... Wow I'm old.
Old November 28th, 2013 (03:03 PM).
Hear Me Roar
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Phantump anyone?
"are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest." that's pretty twisted.
Old November 29th, 2013 (01:26 AM).
Banned

I would definitely say Yamask ..

- itzBolt
Old November 29th, 2013 (02:05 PM).

Gourgeist grabs you and enjoys your suffering, and it never lets go. If Yvetal dies, we all die. Gorebyss drinks you like a milkshake.
Old November 29th, 2013 (02:57 PM).
Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fictional

Quote originally posted by Christopher:
Phantump anyone?
"are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest." that's pretty twisted.
It reminds me of zelda OOT, of the lost kids.
But, pretty creepy?
Gengar: Your own shadow stalks you...
Duskull: Enjoys making bad children cry.
Banette: Looks for the kid that abandoned him. I wonder for what???
Espurr: Can kill everyone within a 300 meter radius if he doesnt control his mental powers.
Old November 29th, 2013 (03:04 PM).
doesn't work well with others...

Nature: Quirky
Not exactly Pokedex, but a Pokémon book:

"Lampent: People fear this ominous Pokémon, which searches through cities for spirits of the fallen. Lampent can even steal the spirit out of a body."

So, if you're dead, he will find and take your soul, and if you're alive, he will steal it right out of your body! Wow...

I'm Reading...
Just finished a volume of Soul Eater, volume 14. At this point, it has become very different compared to the anime, and I kind of like it. Some of the characters have gotten a lot more fleshed out (specifically the meister team of Ox, Kilik, and Kim), and things are happening quite differently. An exciting read.

I'm Playing...
The iPod music game, Cytus. While I may not know very many of the songs, I really like its music, and the gameplay is easy to pick up yet takes quite a while to master. A friend has seen me play it and he says I make it look easy, but I am still having a fun and challenging time. Definitely worth the price.
Old November 29th, 2013 (04:35 PM).
I always win.

Nature: Impish
Shedinja, by far.

It kills you if you look at the hole on its back.

Guess what you look at in battle.
Spoiler:

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Old December 1st, 2013 (01:12 AM).
GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD

Nature: Bold
Erm, koff~

Koffing perhaps?

This: "In hot places, its internal gases could expand and explode without any warning. Be very careful!"

"Because it stores several kinds of toxic gases in its body, it is prone to exploding without warning."

"If Koffing becomes agitated, it raises the toxicity of its internal gases and then jets them out from all over its body. This Pokémon may over-inflate its round body, then explode."

"Koffing embodies toxic substances. It mixes the toxins with raw garbage to set off a chemical reaction that results in a terribly powerful Poison Gas. The higher the temperature, the more gas is concocted by this Pokémon."

but that might be me playing favorites. To me, Koffing would be much akin to that of a 'dirty' bomb. Nice, huh? Since I don't particularly believe in souls and what not, dying by a violent, poisonous explosion is not on my to-do list. Also, I think most of the entries involving curses and souls mostly conjecture. A 1000 year old curse? How could you possibly measure that?

Or if you would like another one instead of Koffing, I would pick Exploud perhaps:

"Exploud triggers earthquakes with the tremors it creates by bellowing. If this Pokémon violently inhales from the ports on its body, it's a sign that it is preparing to let loose a huge bellow."

really? You'd die from getting close to the thing if it screamed. This thing can be heard from 6 miles away, or so it says. 6 miles. . . isn't that like the mother of all bombs status? Yuck, koffi~
Old December 2nd, 2013 (02:24 PM).
KABOOM!

Wow, I have one but its at the tip of my tongue..grrrr
Old December 7th, 2013 (12:33 AM).
Awesome as always...

Nature: Naughty
Ya know i think overheat maybe one of the worst.
Being burnt alive with an 150 powered overheat?! That would be nightmare. And that would hurt.

Chimcharz iz better than Mudkeepz
Pair 1 // Pair 2 // Showdown // PHO // Twitter
Text Hex Convert v2.1.1
Old December 7th, 2013 (12:42 AM).
All your base are belong to us

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Mara
Darkrai scares me. It's probably one of the scariest pokemon. With how it can send you into a nightmare...That'd be horrible. ;.;
Old December 20th, 2013 (04:35 PM).
Scald Pokémon

Nature: Mild
Has anyone mentioned Frillish's entry? Apparantly according to the White entry, they "paralyze prey with poison, then drag them down to their lairs, five miles below the surface." That's quite a morbid combination of drowning and poisoning, but at least it guarantees death.
Old December 22nd, 2013 (07:12 PM).
The Orange Gaming Angel

Nature: Brave
Is nobody else worried about a revived Kabutops? Those thing swill maul you to death and feast on your bodily fluids! Not to mention death by Hypno or Drifloon. I know their dex entries just say your taken, but your never seen again.
I'm assuming that means death. either that or they are hosting one mess of a party. They must have a lot of free food...
Old December 26th, 2013 (08:33 PM). Edited December 26th, 2013 by GhastlyGastly.
Crazy Pokémon Lady

Nature: Sassy
I admit, the Creepypasta about Hypno's FireRed Pokédex entry scares the ever-living hell out of me.
Link: (proceed at own risk, may be incredibly disturbing, especially to younger readers)

FR: "It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized."

Or, some of my favorite Pokémon: Haunter and Gengar.

Haunter:

G: "In total darkness, where nothing is visible, Haunter lurks, silently stalking its next victim."
C: "It hides in the dark, planning to take the life of the next living thing that wanders close by."
R/S/E: "If a Haunter beckons you while it is floating in darkness, don't approach it. This Pokémon will try to lick you with its tongue and steal your life away."
FR: "If you get the feeling of being watched in darkness when nobody is around, Haunter is there."
HG: "In total darkness, where nothing is visible, Haunter lurks, silently stalking its next victim."

Gengar:

Y: "A Gengar is close by if you feel a sudden chill. It may be trying to lay a curse on you."
S: "To steal the life of its target, it slips into the prey's shadow and silently waits for an opportunity."
FR: "It is said to emerge from darkness to steal the lives of those who become lost in mountains."
P: "The leer that floats in darkness belongs to a Gengar delighting in casting curses on people."
SS: "To steal the life of its target, it slips into the prey's shadow and silently waits for an opportunity."
B/W/B2/W2: "The leer that floats in darkness belongs to a Gengar delighting in casting curses on people."

There are many more of course, but those came to mind immediately. The worst part is that they're implied deaths: the entries don't directly discuss what precisely happens to the victims of these Pokémon.
Old December 26th, 2013 (09:56 PM).
Adventurer

Nature: Modest
Gorebyss - Although Gorebyss is the very picture of elegance and beauty while swimming, it is also cruel. When it spots prey, this Pokémon inserts its thin mouth into the prey's body and drains the prey of its body fluids.

...that's pretty scary... especially if you go swimming on the beach

Credit goes to PaperJoey
BW2 Champions

~CHECK MY MUSIC OUT~
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links