The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 27th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
if your alarm doesn't wake you up because you didn't hear it or too tired to get up, but your Pokémon would wake you up WITHOUT using an attack, what Pokémon would you want to wake you up and how would it be done?

I'd like a Reshiram to lick my face with her tongue to wake me up... a Pokémon that size would have a large tongue and could wake me up like that really well...

I know I said her for Reshiram despite it has no gender, but Reshiram looks feminine to me
Old November 27th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

If it's a bird Pokémon like Swellow, Talonflame, Pidgeot, and Fearow, then I'd probably have it peck me. Not in a furious kind of way though, because that would be just painful. I'd prefer them to do it gently. If the Pokémon's got a human-like form such as either Combuskin, Blaziken, Blastoise, Wartortle, or Lucario, then I'd want them shake me with their hands like a human would. If it's a huge Pokémon like Tropius, though, then I wouldn't have them do anything most likely… well, maybe I'd have them make loud noises with their mouths. That's the only thing they could possibly do without hurting me. xD

Last edited by Peitharchia; November 29th, 2013 at 03:34 AM.
Old November 28th, 2013, 01:09 AM
Warsmith
Drinker of Coffee

Nature: Bold
Coffee, koff~

Koffing bringing me my coffee. That'd be the best. Wait. . . if Koffing started belching coffee clouds instead, that'd be the best, koffi~
Old November 29th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Brendino
Oh good grief.

Nature: Quiet
Maybe I could teach a Chatot a couple of songs, and have it sing in order to wake me up. Heck, I might not even need an alarm clock if it knew when to get me up every day!

(reduced activity through december, poke me if you need me)
Old November 29th, 2013, 02:55 AM
Playful_Weasel
can I have a Pokepuff?
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I would love if Patrat did it - it could jump up and down on the bed, constantly pulling the covers/sheets as if to say 'let's play', scream/growl it's name near my ears, pull the pillows [thinking about it, Mienfoo, Buizel, or Furret could do the same].

That would wake me up in an instant with me being annoyed, irritated, or angered.... but being such a cute & playful Pokemon, I just couldn't say nothing bad to it.
#1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!
Current Challenges - back to challenges
Random Challenge - Badges: 7/8 - game: X - Location: Couriway Town
Random Challenge - Badges: 4/8 - game: Y - Location: Kalos Power Plant
50/50 Challenge - Badges 6/8 - Game Y - Location: Dendemille Town/Frost Cavern
Old November 29th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Frokage
The legendary curse

Nature: Calm
Ninetales could set the house ablaze. Surely the smoke and the sound of the fire alarm would make me up.

Looking for Pokébank legendaries! Hit me up!
Old November 29th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
Machop could wake me up with wake up slap easily.
Old November 29th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Adventure
all of time & space

Nature: Naive
I would want a catlike pokémon like Delcatty or Espeon to poke me until I wake up. Cute :3

RPC ¤ PGen
¤ pair ¤

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links