Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Discussions & Debates
Notices

Discussions & Debates The place to go for slightly more in-depth topics. Discussions and debates about the world, current events, ideas, news, and more.

Old December 17th, 2003, 03:25 AM
flygonruler1
See "flygon"page 32

Advertise here
look at this.....
vBulletin Message
The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 2880 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

this popped up wile i was editing my post

have you found any strange things?(on pc)

~FR~
Old December 17th, 2003, 12:32 PM
Arwen
Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)

Send a message via ICQ to Arwen Send a message via AIM to Arwen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Arwen Send a message via Yahoo to Arwen
It's a default setting on vB3... I guess the Administrators haven't decided on it yet. ^.^

PC Rep: Arwen Pokmon Rep: Eevee RL Rep: Me!
Paired up with Latios Master!
Please help my allience Click this every day.
PC Chat: Here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behind the Name
ARWEN f Literature

Means "noble maiden" in Sindarin. In 'The Lord of the Rings' by J. R. R. Tolkien, Arwen was the daughter of Elrond and the lover of Aragorn.

Old December 17th, 2003, 01:19 PM
Kairi
The Original $staff_title

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kairi
They probably dont know about it. =/

I dont see anything that I dont know what it is.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here