The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

View Poll Results: Which are your favorite Fairy types?
10 18.18%
6 10.91%
3 5.45%
20 36.36%
17 30.91%
3 5.45%
14 25.45%
9 16.36%
14 25.45%
5 9.09%
5 9.09%
17 30.91%
8 14.55%
3 5.45%
12 21.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted December 3rd, 2013 (11:46 PM).
Ckbruin

Nature: Quirky
Hmm...I'm not very partial to Fairy-types, but I think I'll vote for the Toge- line and Swirlix. Why? Well...Swirlix is simply appealing by pure design. And the Toge-'s I can understand as classified under the Fairy type, while still being relatively useful in combat.
Old Posted December 4th, 2013 (12:51 AM).
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
Whimsicott is one of my favourite Pokémon overall so it takes the crown here. I really fell in love with it from the moment I saw it and I even left Cherrim out of my party for a playthrough in order to train one! (That is some level of dedication for me.) I'm really excited that it got the Fairy type and it's the only Fairy type that I really, really like. The rest I'm just sort of okay with.

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Old Posted December 4th, 2013 (10:30 AM).
Rezu

Nature: Bashful
Though I haven't had the chance to try them out myself (4 days left yay) , the Florges evolution line looks pretty awesome out of all the fairy types. Jigglypuff line is a close second, cause nostalgia and all...
Old Posted December 4th, 2013 (11:40 AM).
Sector

Nature: Naughty
I'll do my first one here (I don't really remember doing the past ones but oh well).

My favorite Fairy type is Togekiss, hands down. Since the transition from Normal to Fairy type in Generation 6, Togekiss gains immunity to two popular types, Ground & Dragon. With this being said, Togekiss has become an amazing Pokemon to use, especially now that it resists fighting type as well!

I'd have to give Mawile a vote too, because of its Mega form. Its overpowered, yeah its design is sick as heck!

Azumarill, like Togekiss, has gotten a great boost with the new Fairy type this Generation. I like it better now than before.
Old Posted December 5th, 2013 (04:08 PM).
Brendino
Oh good grief.

Nature: Quiet
Hard to believe that our 18th week of polls has already come and gone in the Favorite Pokemon Tournament! The voting was fairy close for the majority of the week, but one Pokemon family pulled away by the end of the week. The Pokemon you selected as your favorite Fairy types are...

Spoiler:

Now that we're finished with the main portion of voting, the next plan is to vote on a couple of your favorite legendary Pokemon. If you haven't checked out the blog regarding the next round(s) of voting, I highly suggest you do, as I only recieved two responses to it, and I'd be interested in hearing your input! Either way, look for the next round to be up either Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

And one final note- with the MOTY going on here at PokeCommunity, I'd like to point out that the Favorite Pokemon Tournament is eligible for the Favorite Event category *winkwinknudgenudge*

Hope to see you all back for the next round of voting!

(reduced activity through december, poke me if you need me)
Old Posted December 7th, 2013 (08:40 PM).
Starfury
dear, only you don't know.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Looks like Togepi and it's line is going to win! :D
I voted for these little guys, because I just love Togekiss' design.

VMFAMILYPAIRCREDITPM
Old Posted December 10th, 2013 (03:07 AM).
WhosAdzer

Azumarill is just a pure tank boss. Thats all that needs to be said :0

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links