Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Post Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old November 30th, 2013, 02:50 AM
marc1234's Avatar
marc1234
Conquest MODE
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JcB0619 View Post
Astig (cool In filipino) the Ruby Destiny Series is one of the 1st hacks i played when i Heard about Rom Hacking 3 years ago. I'm so looking forward to this Anyways good luck DJG
Sobrang Astig (Very cool) bro
  #27    
Old November 30th, 2013, 04:46 AM
slim spazzy's Avatar
slim spazzy
Best Beta tester
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: India,Bangalore
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
OMG this hack looks super awesome i cant wait to play the btea !!!! btw are you still working on skyline ?
This signature has been disabled.
Too wide. Don\'t put two banners next to each other.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
  #28    
Old November 30th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Natsu Dragneel's Avatar
Natsu Dragneel
Fire Dragon Slayer
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fiore
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Omg cant wait for beta/full version.

Gen VI pokemons <3 good luck!


Name: Drakath
3DS Friend Code: 2723-9635-5698
  #29    
Old December 1st, 2013, 02:52 AM
Feroniamon
Harmony of Storms
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Modest
Finally a thread for Broken Timeline. The introduction is nice and doesn't spoil much of the game (except the Chaomega event). I'm playing Life of Guardians again and I'm excited for this new Ruby Destiny.

I have a few questions regarding to the game, even it could spoil from the story:

1. One of the optional boss battles in LoG inside the Tower of Fate was the Sapphire Destiny, the shadow of the Ruby Destiny. Will the Sapphire Destiny appear as a uncatchable boss? (I have a feeling, it could be the opposite to the Ruby Destiny)

2. In which timeline plays Broken Timeline? I'm guessing it could be the real timeline, because after the battle in the Edge of Time the real timeline wants to repair itself.

I don't need to ask about Latias and Latios and their roles, so I let me surprise a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sako
btw are you still working on skyline ?
Jagold has already said Skyline is cancelled.
  #30    
Old December 1st, 2013, 05:52 AM
TheAmazingSpiderMan's Avatar
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: India
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
great just great. After some great success in Ruby destiny series. now another one keep going and maybe the next hack of the year will be yours. Best of luck
  #31    
Old December 1st, 2013, 07:42 AM
U.Flame's Avatar
U.Flame
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post

Q: Will you still be updating Life of Guardians?
A: Nope. I already closed the doors of making updates on that hack, so I can concentrate on this one. You guys are free to make modifications of that hack if yo want
Really? I've been fantasizing for a while about editing the fixes myself but wasn't sure about permission. Once I get a working computer, you'll be alright with me correcting the grammar, adding backsprites (if I ever get the skill), and general fixes? I don't plan on touching anything else, like the story or maps. (Unless a map needs fixing)

Also, Feroniamon brings us a good point: Will S. Destiny play a part in this? Speaking of, just a minor question here, I had assumed the S in S. Destiny stood for shadow, but now it looks like it could be sapphire. Which is it?
Got an old laptop for hacking! With my IPod for Internet, my sister's laptop for transferring, and now this functional laptop for hacking, I'm back in the game!

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*

Last edited by U.Flame; December 1st, 2013 at 07:48 AM.
  #32    
Old December 1st, 2013, 08:35 AM
igorbobrik's Avatar
igorbobrik
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
finally !! new hack of project ruby desteny , in my opinion besides the hero , everythings is awsome !!!!!
Hacks I support:


  #33    
Old December 1st, 2013, 01:23 PM
Karinmo's Avatar
Karinmo
☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Texas
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorbobrik View Post
finally !! new hack of project ruby desteny , in my opinion besides the hero , everythings is awsome !!!!!
Keep in mind, this hack started not more than maybe a few months ago, and overworld sprites are one of the most grueling process besides scripting, and you have to edit every pixel for every frame the character is moving- so its not easy.
Hi, this signature is a work in progress.
  #34    
Old December 1st, 2013, 05:25 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMinster View Post
Just I thought it was going to end! But I guess not, I liked how you implement the Gen 6 and the new type!
Cool mapping, And it's brendan and may?! well although since it's not yet done. Looking forward to it.
Yep. Hero/Heroine is Brendan/May.
Deal with it. 'cause i'm too lazy to add new hero OW sprites. >.>


Quote:
Originally Posted by marc1234 View Post
Who are the Legendaries in this hack?
Lots. Chaomega is one, and the 4 Dragon Gods: Angeallen, Devihel, Breatherna/Deazone, Rayquaza. And Arceus. And Latios and Latias on the title screen.
But if you're asking about the main legendaries where the story is centered, then eh, let's just wait and find out~


Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_envoys View Post
@jagold, will you include physical special split in this hack? I can help if it's using PGE and doesnt's patch....
Yep. Done.
Just not sure if they're working correctly, since I don't really know what's the difference. =/


Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyVirgo View Post
So DJG is the first part where Chaomega talks to you?
Or it's a future event of the hack?
Hm... Not sure. =/
You're going to have to ask the hacker of this hack though. =/


Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi Ookami View Post
Oh yea! Thread is finally up, we don't need to spam LoG thread anymore =D
lol yep! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sako View Post
OMG this hack looks super awesome i cant wait to play the btea !!!! btw are you still working on skyline ?
SkyLine's dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feroniamon View Post
Finally a thread for Broken Timeline. The introduction is nice and doesn't spoil much of the game (except the Chaomega event). I'm playing Life of Guardians again and I'm excited for this new Ruby Destiny.

I have a few questions regarding to the game, even it could spoil from the story:

1. One of the optional boss battles in LoG inside the Tower of Fate was the Sapphire Destiny, the shadow of the Ruby Destiny. Will the Sapphire Destiny appear as a uncatchable boss? (I have a feeling, it could be the opposite to the Ruby Destiny)

2. In which timeline plays Broken Timeline? I'm guessing it could be the real timeline, because after the battle in the Edge of Time the real timeline wants to repair itself.

I don't need to ask about Latias and Latios and their roles, so I let me surprise a bit.
Sapphire Destiny has an evil background story on the story I wrote during high school. And yeah, SD is the opposite of RD. I am not sure if I can implement her in the RD game/story though. Only time can tell~

As for the timeline of the game, you'll figure that out when a beta's available.


Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Really? I've been fantasizing for a while about editing the fixes myself but wasn't sure about permission. Once I get a working computer, you'll be alright with me correcting the grammar, adding backsprites (if I ever get the skill), and general fixes? I don't plan on touching anything else, like the story or maps. (Unless a map needs fixing)

Also, Feroniamon brings us a good point: Will S. Destiny play a part in this? Speaking of, just a minor question here, I had assumed the S in S. Destiny stood for shadow, but now it looks like it could be sapphire. Which is it?
It's not like I own LoG anyway, nor do I have the power to stop anyone from trying to mod it. So yeah, LoG's open for modification, since, y'know, I'm on RD-BT now. :3

Sapphire Destiny is the shadow of the Ruby Destiny.
Sapphire or Shadow, it doesn't really matter. They're the same, in my story(not RD story, btw).


Quote:
Originally Posted by igorbobrik View Post
finally !! new hack of project ruby desteny , in my opinion besides the hero , everythings is awsome !!!!!
The hero/heroine is staying.
Yay for laziness!! \o/
  #35    
Old December 1st, 2013, 05:57 PM
odvut007
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
wah finally another :O waiting 4 playing this awesm hack series again :-D
hack i played on gba
Pokemon light Platinum
Pokemon Advance Adventure

Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series
Pokemon Dark Rising 1
Pokemon Flora Sky
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
&
Now Playing
Pokemon Region of legend again with ev train

Anyway i m new on gba ‼
Recently I start playing gba game bt I m actually known as a gbc uploader cz i own have popular gb/gbc site on peperonity n wapka :-)
bt i prefer gbc n gba good from different type bt searching some new good gba games for timepass ‼ :-)

search rare-pokemon-games007 for download new games(Pokemon Dark Rising 2(beta 1) i patch or request me any file :-)
  #36    
Old December 1st, 2013, 06:46 PM
vongerbys10's Avatar
vongerbys10
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to vongerbys10
Cool! 3rd Gen to 6th Gen! Mega-Evo exist?
Hoenn is the BEST!
Remake is SPECIAL!


#Hoenn Remake
  #37    
Old December 1st, 2013, 07:10 PM
Karinmo's Avatar
Karinmo
☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Texas
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by vongerbys10 View Post
Cool! 3rd Gen to 6th Gen! Mega-Evo exist?
A rom doesnt have the power to do that- if it did it would involve a INSANE amount of scripting- so probably not.
Hi, this signature is a work in progress.
  #38    
Old December 2nd, 2013, 12:35 AM
Orifiel's Avatar
Orifiel
Priestess
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karinmo View Post
A rom doesnt have the power to do that- if it did it would involve a INSANE amount of scripting- so probably not.
It's possible. Clearly just need some research. Maybe ASM can.
~ Pair | Character | Previously L96 ~
  #39    
Old December 2nd, 2013, 02:03 PM
avaramoon
Mirage Of Tales
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sogen Suburb, Avlar
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Looking forward to the next instalment of the Ruby Destiny series!


I was hoping you'd make another... =)


~AM

  #40    
Old December 2nd, 2013, 02:23 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Virginia (America)
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
everything about this hack looks amazing.. oh my :D.. i cant wait for it to finally be completed
  #41    
Old December 2nd, 2013, 05:10 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
everything about this hack looks amazing.. oh my :D.. i cant wait for it to finally be completed
The game will probably be complete in a decade though. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaramoon View Post
Looking forward to the next instalment of the Ruby Destiny series!

I was hoping you'd make another... =)

~AM
My team just started Broken Timeline, and then you want us to start another one? o.o
You're eeevvviiilll!!! >:[


Quote:
Originally Posted by vongerbys10 View Post
Cool! 3rd Gen to 6th Gen! Mega-Evo exist?
Nope.
Me no likey mega-evolutions. =/
  #42    
Old December 2nd, 2013, 06:33 PM
U.Flame's Avatar
U.Flame
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
So if you ever get cured from the lazies during development, will you consider going back and doing things you didn't want to before, such as changing the hero/heroine?
Got an old laptop for hacking! With my IPod for Internet, my sister's laptop for transferring, and now this functional laptop for hacking, I'm back in the game!

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
  #43    
Old December 3rd, 2013, 03:47 AM
CallOfDead97
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Cool !! A new Ruby Destiny Series , Awesome !! btw , where did you get the tileset that your team use in mapping thing game ? your too lazy to make a new hero/heroine sprite?why dont you borrow some hero/heroine sprites from other rom hacker ? I hope this project will finish quickly so i can play it !!
  #44    
Old December 3rd, 2013, 04:37 AM
Flower's Avatar
Flower
ワイルドフラワー
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Void
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Flower
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallOfDead97 View Post
Cool !! A new Ruby Destiny Series , Awesome !! btw , where did you get the tileset that your team use in mapping thing game ? your too lazy to make a new hero/heroine sprite?why dont you borrow some hero/heroine sprites from other rom hacker ? I hope this project will finish quickly so i can play it !!
Well, sometimes the palettes get screwed.
So inserting/making new hero/heroine sprite is not easy even borrowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
- Laz0r (ep!c) - Tileset
- Dante - Tileset
- Xiros - Tileset
- seiyouh - Tileset
You better ask ep!c himself, I guess? xD
PM | Flower | VM
  #45    
Old December 3rd, 2013, 06:27 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Anyways, DJG, I repeat my question =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi Ookami View Post

Anyways, DJG, can we expect Broken Timeline to fit into RD trilogy storyline or will it be standalone?
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #46    
Old December 3rd, 2013, 07:10 AM
~Shy's Avatar
~Shy
Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I'm pretty sure it follow the the story since it's a series I might be wrong though
  #47    
Old December 4th, 2013, 02:08 PM
ultimatewolf's Avatar
ultimatewolf
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
i hope this is gonna be as cool as the other versions

  #48    
Old December 4th, 2013, 03:08 PM
LordiLover1994
Pokemon Game Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Maryland, USA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Okay, I'm not very active on these forums, at all, but I must say I've enjoyed the first two RD games and recently found the third, then heard about this one being in the making. I personally enjoy the Rescue Rangers most, but that's because I haven't gotten through Reign of Legends very far and have yet to actually play Life of Guardians. But, I know all three of them will, all-in-all, kick ass, as will this when it's released.
-Fyreman666
Peace, love, romance, and hell raising!
  #49    
Old December 5th, 2013, 11:41 AM
RPD490's Avatar
RPD490
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Blackthorn City, Johto
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Can I assume that Latios/Latias will be relevant to the plot since they are on the title screen? Or is it cuz they are awesome and deserve to be on the title screen? Because if so, my OC whom I use for roleplaying and being the Eon Guardian in his backstory, will amuse him. XD
This signature has been disabled.
Signature is over 600px wide :(
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
  #50    
Old December 7th, 2013, 08:59 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Just because I now have PKMN X, doesn't mean I won't be doing updates. :3
I just beaten the Elite 4... What a I gonna do with my life now?! D:

Early events on the starting town. :3


Quote:
Originally Posted by RPD490 View Post
Can I assume that Latios/Latias will be relevant to the plot since they are on the title screen? Or is it cuz they are awesome and deserve to be on the title screen? Because if so, my OC whom I use for roleplaying and being the Eon Guardian in his backstory, will amuse him. XD
Lati@s may or may not be relevant. It depends on the story though. I have a rough-draft of the story, but how it flows will entirely depend as I move on with scripting the events. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi Ookami View Post
DJG, can we expect Broken Timeline to fit into RD trilogy storyline or will it be standalone?
Broken Timeline won't be a Ruby Destiny game if it's not connected to the Ruby Destiny story. x3
Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:58 PM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.