The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Voting Polls

Notices

Pokémon Voting Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 30th, 2013, 06:05 PM
sammyslammer

To state them for those of you forgetting them, here they are:
Espeon
Flareon
Vaporeon
Umbreon
Jolteon
Leafeon
Glaceon
Sylveon
Eevee
Have fun, and no harems plz
Old November 30th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Peitharchia
// and finite incantatem

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Peitharchia
This seems to be more fitting in Pokémon Voting Polls, so I'm moving it over there. A moderator might lock this thread, though, as some may not find it to be really appropriate.

And to be honest, I wouldn't marry any of them. I like them, I really do, but this would take it a little too far. xD"

Moved.

Old November 30th, 2013, 06:29 PM
ingcoliptis
Best Pokémon Breeder NA 2014

Nature: Impish
Sylveon, the cutest to date. We would get married in the battle chateau, on the route it was born and have an extravagant wedding the the most exquisite PokePuffs money can buy, along with a beautiful cake. But theres one issue, IM NOT A POKEMON!!! ;_;
IGN: Ing
My Trade Reference Page!
Ing's One Stop Pokémon Shop
If you want to trade for something in my shop, please reply, don't PM
Old November 30th, 2013, 07:16 PM
XxCassiexX

My favorite is Jolteon though.
Trade Reviews!
Diamond FC: 4596 6015 4110
White Friendcode: 0948 6449 9609
Old November 30th, 2013, 07:18 PM
zidiane

wut...?

Okay...

Questions. Can I simply keep a long term relationship, and not necessarily Marry? Am I allowed to test out their abilities and hidden abilities in aspects of their life before making a decision? Is this solely based upon appearance as Pokemon, or are they human form? Am I a human marrying Pokemon? Do I have to buy a ring and a wedding, or can we just shake on it? Am I forced to meet the Eevee and Ditto who're the parents, or can I skip that? Do I get to sleep with each one first before I marry?
Old November 30th, 2013, 08:37 PM
sammyslammer

Originally Posted by zidiane View Post
wut...?

Okay...

Questions. Can I simply keep a long term relationship, and not necessarily Marry? Am I allowed to test out their abilities and hidden abilities in aspects of their life before making a decision? Is this solely based upon appearance as Pokemon, or are they human form? Am I a human marrying Pokemon? Do I have to buy a ring and a wedding, or can we just shake on it? Am I forced to meet the Eevee and Ditto who're the parents, or can I skip that? Do I get to sleep with each one first before I marry?
Yes, no, they are your partner, not a battle monster, yes, if you so choose to, yes, no, yes.
Old December 1st, 2013, 01:04 AM
Jamais
«c'est presque temps»

Nature: Quiet
Unfortunately, I don't think this will be a productive thread, and by the looks of things so far, I can see some people being uncomfortable with a thread like this. Let's try to focus on other things we can do rather than marrying pokémon!

CLOSED.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links