The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Old December 6th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Wobbu

Nature: Relaxed
Airdate: December 6th, 2013 - December 15th, 2013 USA
Official Link: Pokémon TV

Synopsis

Pikachu, Axew, Pansage, and friends from the BW series attend a party hosted by Sylveon and the other members of the Eevee family. After exploring and playing through the house, everyone attends a dinner with food cooked by Meowth and Wobbuffet. Not only is there delicious food, everyone performs fun little acts on a stage. After dinner, everyone follows Umbreon to a cliff where they are greeted by Gothitelle and other friends. Using Gothitelle's Psychic abilities, it shows everyone a first person view of the galaxy with a pretty show of stars and planets and elegant Pokémon attacks. When the night ends, everyone returns to the Eevee family's home.

The cuteness level of this episode was so high that it made Decolore look creepy. Speaking of creepy, how about Sylveon's flesh ribbons? It's so nice to see some of the BW Pokémon, including Axew and Pansage, together for one last time. Oshawott was as funny as always. I'm glad that Meowth and Wobbuffet were good guys this time. We all know that Wobbuffet was the best part of this episode :P
I'm a little confused as to why he was in this episode; Axew and Pansage were gone before Wobbuffet appeared, but here they are together. Wobbuffet still hasn't reappeared in the dub yet, either. Needless to say, I'm glad that he was in this episode (and just as funny as always). That space scene was really beautiful, by far my favorite part of the episode.

Last edited by Wobbu; December 6th, 2013 at 09:03 PM. Reason: linking to episode
Old December 7th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Gogoat Rocks!
GoGo Gogoat!

Nature: Timid
I thought Eevee and Friends was so cute.
I loved it how Jolteon cam out of nowhere and started shocking Oshawatt. lol
I think that Flareon is super cute.

Pokemon Y: 1048-9262-1484
Friend Safari: Ground. Trapinch, Camerupt Gastrodon.
Old December 8th, 2013, 05:05 AM
ilias_
I completed the Pokédex!

Nature: Calm
It was the first time we saw Sylveon!!! All the Eeveelutions were great! The space scene was my favorite too!!

It seemed a little weird 'cause, they didn't show Ash and co. I mean, the Pokemon were alone for 1 day ?

It was a cute episode, and now they need to dub the episode where Brock appears.

Friend Safari:
Type: Fire.
Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.

Last edited by ilias_; February 10th, 2014 at 04:26 AM.
Old December 13th, 2013, 08:28 PM
fenyx4
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!

Nature: Timid
I'll try to post more thoughts later, but I finished watching Eevee and Friends on Pokemon TV recently. That Pikachu short was just absolutely adorable; now a favorite among the Pikachu shorts that I've seen. :3 Sylveon was quite a sight to see, regarding its glittery effects and all... The rest of the Eeveelutions were great to see again as well. Thanks to everyone involved in the original production and the dub for making it happen!
Old December 13th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Aeroblast
Cutting inside like a boss
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
I think this was certainly a cute way to kill some time.

Old December 14th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer

Nature: Relaxed
I liked it. Oshawatt, little crazy dude. Nice to see all the Eeveelutions.
Old January 4th, 2014, 08:54 PM
oshawottlover13

everytime oshawott got shocked cracked me up. especially the part when they were all sleeping and jolteon shocked oshawott while they were both sleeping XD but i think the first short where pikachu and the pichu brothers meet is still my favorite. but this one was so adorable and the space part on the mountain was just lovely and amazing

3ds FC: 3308-4678-2953 Trades and Battles anyone?
YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/leavsidchiptric13
Blogger Account: https://www.blogger.com/home
Code for Battle Video 1:8ACW-WWWW-www5-3LEL
Code for Battle Video 2: CJNW-WWWW-WWW5-ACLF
Old February 5th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Garison

I liked thepart when meowth and wobbofet dressed up like Leafeon and Glaceon and when they sent them "blasting off in costume"

EEVEE RULES!!!!!!!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links