The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old December 11th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Chalifoux's Avatar
Chalifoux
VOOOOOODKA!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mexico
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
BEAUTIFUL
CREATURES
[ OOC THREAD - IC THREAD ]... [ RATED K+ ] ... [ THEME SONG ] ...[ OPEN SPOTS ]
BACKGROUND

There is said to be a world, parallel to ours, that only a few humans have been able to reach for short periods of time. In this world, the only inhabitants to be found are Pokémon, in all shapes, sizes and colors, but other than that, there are no humans in sight. Pokémon have evolved beyond their human-world counterparts, learning to speak a mysterious language that some refer to as English for some odd reasons, and even developed their own society, with towns scattered around their beautiful, nature-loving world.
DEC/15/13 EDIT: In regards to the human world, Pokémon are found within it, but only as they are found in our world. Which is to say, that they're just a huge franchise that has spread across multiple media, such as cartoons, trading cards, manga, video-games and the like. However, they do not exist there.
These societies are not perfect, tho. It just so happens that there are also criminals within this Pokémon World. Most Pokémon couldn't do anything about these crimes; but some did. Usually in groups of two to four, some Pokémon began fighting against evil and for all that is good. They rescued their fellow Pokémon from crimes of varying ranges, earning the well-fitting name of Rescue Teams. It is said that the first team was lead by a powerful Pokémon called Lucario. Lucario also started a trend of referring to a Pokémon by an alias, his being the Mindfang. Although no system could regulate which Pokémon belonged to a rescue team and which didn't, on came a day, when the mayors of the most important towns of the Pokémon world decided to get involved.

There was a meeting, in which it was decided that, within each town, a building referred to as a Guild would train all wanna-be-members of a Rescue Team, and also provide them with a provisional home should these members be visitors in town, homeless, or a mixture of both. The best rescue team member of every town would be appointed as said facility's Guildmaster, and would be in charge of the other teams and their safety, as well as they should ensure that they did their job.

And so began the tale of the Rescue Teams...
DEC/20/13 EDIT: English is the language spoken by norm, so everyone knows how to speak it (although no one in the PokeWorld knows why it's called English. Go figure). Footprint Runes are the less frequent, but equally important way of communication the inhabitants of such world know. It's kind of like a second language to them, but there shouldn't be a problem trying to find a translator (but since none of you are actually inhabitants of this world, then you do not know how to read messages scribbled in this language) Lastly, Unown Runes are the equivalent of an ancient language, thus entailing very few people (pretty much only those who studied it at some point of their lives) can actually read or write it.
PLOT

"Do my eyes deceive me? Is it... a Time Gear?"

This world of Pokémon is said to be protected by small relic, the Time Gears. Said items are said to keep time stable and ever-going. They are also hidden away, in far-off places only a few Pokémon have been able to reach. All Pokémon know - or should know - about the Gears, and how they should never be removed from their place, unless they wanted the essence of time to collapse. Nobody knows how they came to be, but they do know they should never mess with them.

And since nobody has ever dared to take a Time Gear away, well, everything should be good in this world, right?

Wrong.

For reasons unknown, across the World of Pokémon, time has started to go out of whack. Some days are longer than usual, some very short. Night lasts for days, daylight stays for weeks. And nobody knows what is causing this, for all Time Gears are still on place. What they are not aware of, is that there is a thief running around, searching for the Time Gears. And if he was to find them and furthermore, take them, well, we can only hope that doesn't happen...

Simultaneously. around one of the many settlements, Golden Town, an unusual happening has struck.

Following a stormy night, in the nearby Golden Shores, a group consisting of several Pokémon were washed up by the waves. While they are also unusual species that aren't seen around very frequently, none of them seem to remember anything about themselves, except for two facts.

For one, they still remember their name, although not fully. They only remember one name or one last name (in the assumption they have more than one of each).

And second, they are humans. Or, at least, they said they were. They don't look very human-ish as of now, tho. Who knows if this is actually true, to begin with.

And it just so happens, that you are one of these individuals. You claim you somehow became a Pokémon, but can barely remember part of your name. Your quest is to unlock your missing memories, but what you don't know, is that on your way, you will get involved, one way or another, into the mysterious happening to the flow of time. You might even end up saving the world yourself, even. Alas, we have yet to see how things turn out... Whether for good or for wrong.
DEC/16/13 EDIT: Indeed, the RP begins at the point where all characters have woken up on the beach. You have not reached town yet and you have lost almost all of your memories.
SETTING


In this world there are special places of unknown origin. These places have no defined shape, they could be forests, caves, a lake or even a fissure on the ground. They have a well defined length, measured in floors (yes, even the forests have floors), but what is very peculiar about these dungeons is they fact that they can shape shift in every visit. Every single time you enter one, they will posses different layout, different items and maybe even different inhabitants, almost as if they were a living creature by themselves. They are encased in mystery, and such is the cause they are called by the name of Mystery Dungeons.

They are very different one another, and are scattered all across the land, seas and skies. The goal of an exploration team (and some times of a rescue team), is to go as deepest as it is possible within every dungeon, and collect as many different items they can. It is also known that recruits are found within these dungeons, as well as money. However, there are also times when a ferocious guardian Pokémon is encountered within. Only the best exploration teams can overtake such challenges with success, or run away after trying very hard to.

As it just so happens, you'll explore a handful of these dungeons as your quest in recovering your memories goes on, and below a convenient list will be provided in order for you to keep track of the available dungeons to explore. The list will go on as the story is progressing.
===> Golden Town
==> Golden Shores
=> Beach Cavern
===> ???
===> ???
===> ???
===> ???
GAME MECHANICS

I apologize, but this ain't no Beautiful Creatures RP. I seriously didn't knew there was a movie called like that until I came up with the title and decided to Google it. Google is your friend.

As it could have been guessed by now, this is actually a Mystery Dungeon RP. I guess you could consider it to be my own take on Explorers of the Sky and the other games nobody cares about. As such, you'll be playing as a Pokémon, Pokémoning around the Dungeons, being very Pokémony in the process. Charming, isn't it?

You can play as any Pokémon, as long as it is not a legendary. Non-legendary Pokémon that are in fact pseudo-legendary Pokémon are allowed, but I won't accept everyone signing up as each of them. Nor will I accept two people signing-up as the same Pokémon, because plot. You can only be shiny if I allow you to, but you can be differently-colored (yet not necessarily shiny) if you want to.

This Roleplay will follow a set storyline, similar to the one of the Gen IV PMD games, but also different at several points. There will be pasts where you will be able to roam around within allowed sections freely, I will also provide a quest board with some missions for you to do, although you're free to create your own, as long as the reward and mission itself are realistic and on par to your Pokémon's skill in the exploration department.

You will, at some point, form teams, and receive the whole Team Badge, Bag & stuff package. So no worries on that.

This RP is level based, and I will note when a level-up happens. Evolution can only be achieved in special events, but you can have your Pokémon learn the moves of their evolution as long as it's logical. This is to say a Charmander can learn Blast Burn, but not Fly. Also, you'll need to consult with me whenever you want to do this, and I will consider it.

As for movesets. We will follow them accordingly to the X/Y Pokédex. Moves are learned by level. TM Moves can only be learned with the actual discs, which can be found on the dungeons. Egg moves can be learned at any time, but within reason.
RULES
  1. Rating is K+. This is to say that this Roleplay is kid-friendly. Only fantasy violence is allowed, cursing shouldn't include actual curse words. Romance is allowed in minimum amounts, and grim themes should be kept to a very, very few.
  2. All Forum-Wide Rules, as well as those specific to the Roleplay Corner apply here.
  3. GM word is law. This cannot be expressed in any other way.
  4. Please refrain from godmodding, meta-playing, or power playing. You can't know stuff out of the blue, or hit everything/avoid every hit.
  5. Any and all conflicts between RPers are to be bought to the GM in private, as to avoid any unnecessary drama to arise in here.
  6. Proof of your reading this rules is adding the word "friend" at any part of your SU. This also applies to its derived forms: friends, friendly, befriending, and the like.
  7. The plot will most likely change according to the players and their actions. Feel free to suggest any ideas to the GM!
  8. You can introduce NPCs pr characters of the day at will, and are free to control NPCs whenever you want unless otherwise stated.
  9. There are unlimited spots, because yay. You'll also be able to create guilds/rescue teams with other RPers if you so wish.
  10. In case of the above, I'll require team posts (joint posts with several people) when you travel together. Because of this, teams should only be of 2 to 4 members, but not more, because it gets complicated to coordinate joint posts that way.
  11. Game Masters for this Roleplay are Resolution and LakituBroz. They can solve any questions you'll have about the RP and story. We don't but that had :3
SIGN-UP

BUDDING EXPLORER!
Alias: Remember Mindfang, the Lucario? Well, for now, your Alias is part of your name, but it can be changed later on if you want. For example, if you're Jack Johnson the Munchlax then you're alias is either Jack or Johnsson, or maybe even a word or sound that is very similar to them. If you want a different alias consult with me first, although chances are you'll get convince me right away of having a different one :)
Species: Straightforward. What Pokémon did they turn into? No legendaries or fully evolved Pokémon.
Gender: You can be a male Miltank if you want, I'm not particularly picky on that aspect. Male, Female, Canadian or otherwise.
Personality: How they act. This is probably the most important section of the SU, so please put some work into it.
Appearance: Anything that makes them different from their species (appearance speaking, not any accessories they wear and the like). Void if non-applicable.

PRE-ENTRY
The thing about this section is that you won't post it here, and will actually PM it to me. Trust me, it will me made public at some point, but for now, let's have none knowing who each explorer was as a human :D

Full Name: First and last should suffice. Middle names, additional last names, or nicknames are allowed, but not necessary.
Age: 15-18. Since you're a Pokémon, then it doesn't really matter which one you pick, but still.
Real Appearance: This one you must PM to me. This is mostly because this section is about how your character looked like before becoming a Pokémon, and also because it will be addressed at some point, and nobody else knowing how they looked like makes it intriguing.
History: Also a must PM to me, and nobody else. What they experienced before turning into a Pokémon. I mean, since they don't remember a thing about them, then there isn't a point in letting everyone else know their History, right?

MISCELLANY
Just for the sake of grasping down the basics of each character, goes like this:

Alias - Species, Level (always level 5, so don't sweat over it)
Gender, Ability (can be hidden ability), Nature
Move1 | Move2 (Up to four moves. You'll learn more as time goes on. Can include 1 Egg Move and 1 TM Move.)
DEC/15/13 EDIT: Your character can have two abilities, and have both apply at once, just like in the PMD games. However, none of these two can be hidden abilities. If you want a hidden ability, then you cannot have an additional one, so choose wisely.

DEC/16/13 EDIT: Both the Budding Explorer and miscellany sections are to be posted here, whilst the Pre-Entry bit is to be PMd towards both Resolution and LakituBroz.
ROSTERS
Will update constantly, so please bear with me.

Guilds

TBA

Travelers


NPCs


Antagonists


Reserved
__________________

Last edited by Magic; January 6th, 2014 at 12:30 PM. Reason: December 20th, 2013 EDIT :3
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old December 15th, 2013, 01:16 AM
«Chuckles»'s Avatar
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Morioh
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Reserve me a spot. This sounds fun, I will work on my thingy tonight.
Here is just my thingy.
Not done yet.
Alias: Apollo the Teddiursa
Species: Teddiursa
Gender: Canadian Male.
Personality: Apollo is a very outgoing and bubbly person but he is also very naive. He is very confident in what he says and is easily misled. Apollo is very loyal and will try his hardest not to do wrong by his pals. Apollo is a very caring and considerate person, even if his actions may cause some people to think otherwise. Unfortunately, this caring personality is often hidden by his rash actions brought upon by that desire to help people.
Appearance: Void
__________________

PairTumblrAnime ListFriend Code

Last edited by «Chuckles»; December 15th, 2013 at 01:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old December 15th, 2013, 01:22 AM
Lord Sephear's Avatar
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Nevada...ugh
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Beatsy, you knowz ah luvz ya buddy, count me in! SU forthcoming when I'm not starving to death and ready to pass out!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old December 15th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Chocolate™'s Avatar
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PC.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
BEAUTIFUL CREATURES
ARE BEAUTIFUL – SAYS RUPERT
Budding Oshi Explorer:

Theme Song (BTW pretend that instead of 'Opa Gangnam Style' you hear "Badass Froggie Style.')

Alias: Rupert the Uncertain.

Species:

Gender: Canadian Frog Male.

Appearance:

Rupert is mainly a normal Croagunk in appearance but has a number of unique features which differentiate him from other Croagunks. His eyes are black, unlike the normal yellowish colored eyes of normal Croagunks. The cheek pouches are mainly orange in color but if you look closer you will see that they have a slight hint of purple suggesting that there is some poison stored inside. He also usually has a twig in his mouth, most of the time.

Personality:

Rupert is a bit unusual for a Croagunk. And by ‘a bit different’ I mean ‘TOTALLY UNUSUAL!’ (Did you get the Doofenshmirtz hint?) He is an extremely sporty human pokemon. He is somewhat claustrophobic although he doesn’t feel terror while being in any closed spaces. He loves being out in the open and playing sports.

Rupert is a brave froggie and always protects his friends with all his heart. This can lead to him being somewhat reckless and aggressive. He is quite an intelligent human pokemon but usually does not use his smartness much. He is extremely talkative and quite honest. The ‘quite honest ‘ part refers to the fact that he talks the truth most of the time but he can lie a bit.

Now let’s do a little recap: Rupert is brave, quite honest, and very different from normal froggies , claustrophobic, quite intelligent, does not use his smartness much, very talkative and very, very sporty. Have I forgotten to tell anything else? *slaps face. I has forgotten to explain his title I guess. Rupert is always uncertain about big decisions.

This basically means that he normally cannot handle big decisions like “Should I go on an adventure with this kid or not?” Normally, the few decisions he makes are correct but he always ends up thinking that that was a fluke and the next decision that he makes will be a disaster. However, he is good at making small decisions like “Should I brush my teeth?” where the answer is always “No. ” He also has very bad hygiene habits which is usually the reason why a twig is found in his mouth most of the time.

[SIZE =“5”]Miscellany of A Frog:[/SIZE]

Rupert the Uncertain is a Croagunk and is Level 5. He considers himself a Canadian Male and has the ability Poison Touch. He says that he knows the following moves:

1. Poison sting.
2. Pursuit.
3. Bullet Punch.
4. X-Scissor.




BTW Oshi means dumb in japanese.

Anyway, this is the craziest SU I've written in my life! It was great fun creating and visualizing this character. I'll try getting the next part of the SU Pmed to you by tomorrow but I'm not sure if I'll have time. By friend is coming to spend the night tomorrow and he does not like pokemon. So, yeah..... Not sure about the CSS though. The text is not visible though.
__________________

Last edited by Chocolate™; December 17th, 2013 at 07:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old December 15th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Chalifoux's Avatar
Chalifoux
VOOOOOODKA!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mexico
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by «Chuckles» View Post
Reserve me a spot. This sounds fun, I will work on my thingy tonight.
Here is just my thingy.
RESERVED!
Just make sure to finish your thingy within 48 hours o3o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sephear View Post
Beatsy, you knowz ah luvz ya buddy, count me in! SU forthcoming when I'm not starving to death and ready to pass out!
Counted! And I'll make sure to await said SU :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Alias: Rupert Mclaren the Croagunk

snip

I'll post my SU on Wednesday. Anyway, in regards to the History section does the world in which our characters used to live have pokemon or no pokemon? I need to know that so that I can write the posts. Also I'm up for co- gming with you if you like.
Pokemon on the human world of this RP are found the same way as they are in ours. Such entail that they do not exist there, and are only shown as part of a massive franchise that has spread across multiple media :3 I'll make sure to clear that up on the first post.

Also, the alias should be only a part of the character's name. So either Rupert, Mclaren,a fragment of either or something that sounds alike, but not the full name :3

As a side note, your Pokémon can have two abilities that apply at once, just like the PMD games, as long as none are Hidden Abilities, and that it can actually have another two abilities. I'll also add this to the first post :3

I'll also make sure to have my own SU here as soon as I can!
__________________

Last edited by Chalifoux; December 15th, 2013 at 01:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old December 16th, 2013, 02:47 AM
Chocolate™'s Avatar
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PC.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Anyway, in our first post where are the characters? Have they already reached the Guild our does our first post include them waking up on the beach.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old December 16th, 2013, 05:26 AM
★ Aura Draydoblade ★'s Avatar
★ Aura Draydoblade ★
Lucario's Sword
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Reserve me.

BUDDING EXPLORER!
Alias: Revor the Larvitar
Species: Larvitar
Gender: Canadian Male.
Personality: "Revor" is often known for being laid-back, basically a sort of go-with-the-flow person, err, Pokémon. Most of the time, that is. He has always loved Rock-type Pokémon, Dark being a close second. It's extremely hard to worry him or make him nervous, which is good, because he can overreact. An example of this is him running away in fear. Even with this personality, he can sometimes be non-persistent, basically a quitter. He cares for others, and will try to help someone in need. (well, normally only if he knows the person though) "Revor" can sometimes be lazy, however, and also forgetful. Though he does remember important things. In the rare case where he gets angry, he does overreact with that as well, and can sometimes get physical in the process. He is average when it comes to intelligence, and doesn't always stop to strategize when the time calls for it. "Revor" enjoys food a lot, and him being hungry can be another time when he overreacts. Most of the time, he is pretty likeable, and is often very calm.
Appearance: Forget the shiny thing. Void.

MISCELLANY
Revor - Larvitar, 5
Male, Sand Veil, Relaxed
Bite | Sandstorm | Ancient Power | Rock Polish
__________________
✯Proud roleplayer✯ | ✯Paired withChesnaught: Father of Bowser
Active Challenge 1 | Active Challenge 2

Last edited by ★ Aura Draydoblade ★; December 17th, 2013 at 02:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old December 16th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Chocolate™'s Avatar
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PC.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Okay, question once again! Is it okay if I write 'Rupert the uncertain' for the title instead of 'Rupert the Croagunk.'
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old December 16th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Chalifoux's Avatar
Chalifoux
VOOOOOODKA!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mexico
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Anyway, in our first post where are the characters? Have they already reached the Guild our does our first post include them waking up on the beach.
As it was explained in the plot, yes, they indeed are in the beach as of the start of the RP. They are on the beach, have just woke up, and know nothing about themselves except for their names, and the fact that they turned into a Pokemon somehow.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ninetales View Post
Reserve me.
snip
Appearance: If allowed, he is shiny. If not, then void.

Do I post the Miscellany section here, or PM it to you?
RESERVED!
Please finish your SU within 48 hours!

As for the appearance, me and Lakitu will have to see with the quality of the SU in order to allow for your character to be shiny :3

And fore future reference, yes, the Miscellany section is also posted here. The only part that is PMd to me and LakituBroz IS THE PRE-ENTRY bit :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Okay, question once again! Is it okay if I write 'Rupert the uncertain' for the title instead of 'Rupert the Croagunk.'
I'm not sure why you want to be 'the uncertain' xD What is your reasoning behind this? We might be able to allow it, but we need to know why :P

The first post will be edited with what was explained above for future reference~
__________________

Last edited by Chalifoux; December 16th, 2013 at 01:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old December 16th, 2013, 12:21 PM
★ Aura Draydoblade ★'s Avatar
★ Aura Draydoblade ★
Lucario's Sword
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ℛesolution ❦ View Post
snip

As for the appearance, me and Lakitu will have to see with the personality in order to allow for your character to be shiny :3

snip
Uhh... how exactly does his personality matter? Are you saying he can only be shiny if the personality section is good enough quality, or does it matter for another reason?

Another question... about the Miscellany section. Does the name part mean his alias or his full name?
__________________
✯Proud roleplayer✯ | ✯Paired withChesnaught: Father of Bowser
Active Challenge 1 | Active Challenge 2

Last edited by ★ Aura Draydoblade ★; December 16th, 2013 at 12:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old December 16th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Chalifoux's Avatar
Chalifoux
VOOOOOODKA!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mexico
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
@BNinetales. It means that the personality and overall quality of the SU determines whether he is shiny or not. The name part of miscellany refers to the alias, I'll edit that one to avoid further confusion :> Hope I've made myself clear now xD
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old December 16th, 2013, 06:43 PM
DLMuerte's Avatar
DLMuerte
Mercenary Chief
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Listening.
Gender: Male
Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
RESERVE ME. Liek, now, please. :3

BUDDING EXPLORER DUDE!
Alias: Tanner, Scar, or Tanner the Scar. He doesn't think the last one makes much sense though.

Species: Tyrunt

Gender: Otherwise, obviously. jkjk he's a guy

Personality: Tanner isn't your average Tyrunt. In fact, he's probably much more calm, as well as lax. He likes sleeping, and is usually not very awake at all; people claim that he's the descendant of a Snorlax, for sure. Tanner doesn't really care, because he likes sleeping anyways. When he's not dozing off, he generally seems to be a bit more like his specie should be; it's only while exploring- and eating- where he's enthusiastic about things. He's a bit of a smart alec and has a cheeky persona, but he also does give his honest opinion when needed. He tends to often joke around about being "suave" or "smooth" which are practically the same thing in his eyes, but doesn't see himself that way. Actually, he's a bit disappointed in himself and his abilities; he tends to like being with other people.

Also, Tanner is a lover of battle, another reason why he's enthusiastic about exploring. Although the type-system is new to him, he does have a good eye for weak spots. He also keeps a journal, and don't ask him how he writes. But he does... but it's hidden in his room in favor of less girly stuff. Not manly stuff though, because he's not really one or the other. He does have a scarf launcher though, but don't tell.

Favorite Food: Noodles. Any noodles, all noodles. Just noodles.

Appearance: He has a scar across his eye that cuts down to his jaw, causing him to be blind in one eye... colorblind, that is. He keeps his eyelid shut because if not, he usually experiences headaches... besides the fact that it's pretty comfortable. Now comes with thumbs.
MISCELLANY
Tanner - Tyrunt, Lv. 5
Male, Strong Jaw, Adamant
Thunder Fang | Dragon Claw | Tail Whip | Tackle
__________________

Yamagi Sosuke: I could get naked again
Sephear: no
Yamagi Sosuke: I think that would work swell


YA | GH | S: WoF | SAO: S

Last edited by DLMuerte; December 23rd, 2013 at 10:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old December 16th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Chalifoux's Avatar
Chalifoux
VOOOOOODKA!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mexico
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Consider yourself Canadian, Kenneth!
Tyrunt is now reserved, have yer SU done within 48 hours if possible :3
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old December 16th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Lord Sephear's Avatar
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Nevada...ugh
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
that reminds me, I forgot to ask for my reservation to be for a Treecko! All my friends around town may hate him but I sure don't!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old December 16th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Chalifoux's Avatar
Chalifoux
VOOOOOODKA!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mexico
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Haha, okay, Treecko it is!
And, for what it's worth it, I like the guy. :3
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old December 16th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Chocolate™'s Avatar
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PC.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by ℛesolution ❦ View Post



I'm not sure why you want to be 'the uncertain' xD What is your reasoning behind this? We might be able to allow it, but we need to know why
I wanted that because I plan him to be a very friendly but uncertain Croagunk. He's not able to make big choices and needs someone to verify if his choice is correct. I wanted to play Croagunk in a different way, basically.
__________________

Last edited by Chocolate™; December 16th, 2013 at 10:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old December 16th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Lord Sephear's Avatar
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Nevada...ugh
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
BUDDING (French dun-dun-DUN!) Canadian Explorer!

Alias: Jon the Treecko (He desperately hopes to get some cool title for an alias later)

Species: A Treecko! :D

Gender: Male

Personality: Part of Jon really wants to get back wherever he cam from, on the other hand..."OHMYGODI'MAPKEMONINAWORLDFULLOFPOKEMON!THISISSOCOOLWHEREDOISTART?SOMANYPOSSIBILITIESCHEESE!" Yeah, he sorta feels that way about the whole deal too. He is really friendly for the most part and goes out of his way to make friends, but no matter how hard he tries he's also a smart-donkey if you know what I mean, he can't help making quips every chance he gets. The only thing he remembers besides the fact that he's pretty sure he's supposed to be a human "BUTNOWI'MAPOKEMONANDIMMAWHOOPALLDEMBUTTS AN-" Dangit he's getting excited again! The only other thing he remembers is that his favorite thing in the world is called Cheese and any time he's not eating it something's wrong with the world.

Jon doesn't like violence, yet for some insane reason he doesn't see pokemon battles as true violence, almost like they're a game. So he loves to battle and gets pumped whenever one is imminent, heck sometimes when he's not doing anything else he just thinks up possible battle strategies and new move combinations. Jon's morals are both loose and rigid in that he believes anyone should be able to do what makes them happy, unless it stands in the way of someone else's innocent happiness. Anyone who strays in to that territory needs to be stopped and deserves what they get.

Appearance: He looks normal besides a berry stem with a small leaf on the end of it he keeps in his mouth most of the time, he vaguely feels like a Treecko that has one gets massive cool points.

MISCELLANY
Just for the sake of grasping down the basics of each character, goes like this:

Jon - Treecko, Level 5
Male, Overgrow, Bashful
Energy Ball | Leech Seed | Pound | Leer (Up to four moves. You'll learn more as time goes on. Can include 1 Egg Move and 1 TM Move.)

There we go, done! By the way, will evolution have to wait a really long time like in the older Mystery Dungeon games?(I haven't played the more recent one) If so I'm going to ask even though it's a silly question since we start at level one but may I be a Grovyle instead?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old December 16th, 2013, 11:54 PM
Chalifoux's Avatar
Chalifoux
VOOOOOODKA!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mexico
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
I wanted that because I plan him to be a very friendly but uncertain Croagunk. He's not able to make big choices and needs someone to verify if his choice is correct. I wanted to play Croagunk in a different way, basically.
Oh, okay, now I understand what you meant to say xD
Of course! By all means, go ahead! I'd love to see a Croagunk portrayed in such a way :3

@Sephy/Jon. Alright, since you've PM me the PRE-ENTRY bit, which I in turn PMd to LakituBroz/Josh, you're now waiting for his approval :3 You has mine so far~
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old December 17th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Chocolate™'s Avatar
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PC.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Just letting you know that I will post my SU tomorrow. Exams have ended! I just have to play 6 hours on my Pokemon Y.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old December 17th, 2013, 12:24 AM
Lord Sephear's Avatar
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Nevada...ugh
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
What about mah question at da bottom
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old December 17th, 2013, 12:29 AM
Chalifoux's Avatar
Chalifoux
VOOOOOODKA!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mexico
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
@TD. Noted, have fun playing some Pokemon :3

@Jon. Blimey, I seriously thought I had replied to your question already :o
Anyways, the idea was to let people play any Pokemon as long as they weren't fully evolved, and I would allow you to be a Grovyke but so far everyone seems to be playing as cute little basic-stage Pokemon, which would make it all unfair. Plus, Grovyle is the one stealing the. Time Gears in PMD, and will very likely also do such thing here as well, so, yeah xD I don't know if this answers anything, but.

EDIT: I still have to determine when evolution can happen, so I can't really give an answer on that one
__________________

Last edited by Chalifoux; December 17th, 2013 at 12:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old December 17th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Chocolate™'s Avatar
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PC.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Questions galore! So, if Rupert is found then does he know that the things which are present in this world are pokemon or doesn't know what the hell they are? Also, will he remember stuff about animals or forget that also?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old December 17th, 2013, 01:28 AM
Lord Sephear's Avatar
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Nevada...ugh
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Dang it Grovyle D: Why couldn't you just have Wartortle steal the gears? He's so much more evil, seriously he looks mean and has fangs and shiz, he even has WAR in his name. But NO! You just HAD to do it so everyone could NOT see how cool you are because you're a sneaky tree ninja! I was gonna roll through stylin' and profilin' but alas, the precedent is that we are the pokemon universe's equivalent of Baby Einsteins, so BRING IT ON! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THESE BABIES.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24    
Old December 17th, 2013, 02:52 AM
Chocolate™'s Avatar
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PC.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I've posted my SU on my first post.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25    
Old December 17th, 2013, 05:26 AM
★ Aura Draydoblade ★'s Avatar
★ Aura Draydoblade ★
Lucario's Sword
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: U.S.A.
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
I'll be working on and sending you the Pre-Entry section later today. I'm almost done.
__________________
✯Proud roleplayer✯ | ✯Paired withChesnaught: Father of Bowser
Active Challenge 1 | Active Challenge 2
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:11 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.