Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Post Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #326    
Old February 6th, 2014, 05:35 AM
TrueBacon's Avatar
TrueBacon
FC: 2595-1698-0158
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Gender: Male

Advertise here
FC: 2595-1698-0158
IGN: Marc
Lf: 6IV Ditto
Offer: 5IV Milotic 31,31,31,31,31,X Modest,Marvel Scale (ability) Tackle,Flail,Hypnosis,Dragon Pulse
And 5IV Eevee x,31,31,31,31,31 Sassy, HA, EM: Tackle,Tail Whip, Last resort, Charm
  #327    
Old February 10th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Outnumbered's Avatar
Outnumbered
This is a Sailor's Prayer
Community Supporter
FC: 1048-9068-0349
IGN: Dylicious/Mayweather
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Outnumbered
Interested in your 5IV Shiny Blaziken and 6IV Shiny Nidoking. Assuming they're both Kalos bred, would you mind checking my thread for something you'd want in return for those?










As long as these struggles are aimless, we will all be standing still.
Trade Thread3DS FCPair
  #328    
Old February 13th, 2014, 11:15 PM
Jorge825
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Hi u guys I got 6 iv shiny ditto,timid latios and non shiny jolly sand force landorus, modest Raikou and a shiny brave honedge with 31/31/31/31/31/? And modest shiny zoroak with 31/?/31/31/31/3
Also I got a lot of 5 iv breed pokemon just ask and might have it

I mostly looking for competitive timid shiny Froakie or any other shiny competitive pokemon
3093-8336-1043

Last edited by Jorge825; February 13th, 2014 at 11:25 PM.
  #329    
Old February 14th, 2014, 02:32 AM
uncleteemo's Avatar
uncleteemo
Platinum God C:
FC: 1349-6418-0106
IGN: Ash
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Southern Hemisphere - Straya
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
3DS Friend Code: 1349-6418-0106
In-Game Name: Ash
Pokémon Request: Shiny greninja and shiny milotic
Pokémon to Offer: Shiny Ninetales (x/x/31/x/x/31) outstanding w/ eject button, Shiny Tyrantum w/red card
http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/machamp.gif

Last edited by uncleteemo; February 18th, 2014 at 01:30 AM.
  #330    
Old February 14th, 2014, 09:02 AM
Bestwaffles's Avatar
Bestwaffles
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Glasgow, UK
Gender: Male
3DS Friend Code: 0877-1769-9795
In-Game Name: Matthew
Pokémon Request: Shiny Treecko
Pokémon to Offer: Vivillon (Garden Pattern) 31/xx/xx/31/xx/xx (That means perfect HP and Sp. Atk right? I'm new to this IV thing )
Current Challenges:

FireRed, Crystal, Sapphire,
Diamond 0/8, White, X

The Ones that Got Away: 1/16



Current B-I-N-G-O Challenge:
Grass Monotype - Sapphire 5/8
  #331    
Old February 16th, 2014, 08:53 AM
Zegong's Avatar
Zegong
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Age: 22
Gender: Male
3DS Friend Code: 4871-4861-4859
In-Game Name: Neon
Pokémon Request: The Pre-made Greninja (Hasty, Shiny, Protean)
Pokémon to Offer: Garden or Savannah pattern Vivillon
Pokemon X - 4871-4861-4859
Trainer Name: Neon
  #332    
Old February 16th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Tseng's Avatar
Tseng
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Hey! Interested in some of your shinies. Here's a link to my google spreadsheet. Let me know if you're interested in anything!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...HaG1JU0E#gid=0
3DS FC: 4570 7564 1944 IGN: Fate
  #333    
Old March 20th, 2014, 08:13 AM
pokeguy1417's Avatar
pokeguy1417
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Age: 23
Gender: Male
3DS Friend Code:3222 6111 1548
In-Game Name:Ava
Pokémon Request:shiny Beldum
Pokémon to Offer:shiny Abra Lv1 Brave inner focus Teleport
FC 3222-6111-1548
IGN name- Ava
CLICK HERE FOR MY TRADE SHOP
  #334    
Old March 20th, 2014, 07:04 PM
Absol
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Please do not post in shops that have not been posted in for over a month.

  #335    
Old June 14th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Keiran's Avatar
Keiran
Moshtradamus
FC: 0705-3333-7308
IGN: Ranulf / Mogwai
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Reopening per request / bump.
Mod of Trade Corner| Pair | Trainer Information

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
  #336    
Old June 15th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Echo9999's Avatar
Echo9999
FC: 1564-3674-5980
IGN: Feeschman
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Colorado
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Hey, I am interested in shiny5iv blaziken... I have a shiny lugia if interested.
Additionally, I would like your shiny charmander... I can supply something like shaymin...
Please pm me, I hope we can work something out!
  #337    
Old June 17th, 2014, 08:18 PM
JDJ's Avatar
JDJ
Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NH
Age: 21
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via AIM to JDJ
Are you willing to trade 6IV dittos for legendaries you do not have yet?
[X/Y] Trade Thread: Fox's Fantastic Emporium TEMPORARILY UNDER RENOVATION
FC:0232-9802-5963
Safari Type: Poison

  #338    
Old June 20th, 2014, 01:30 AM
EmpoleonMaster014's Avatar
EmpoleonMaster014
Pokemon collecter
FC: 4141-3344-7643
IGN: Joshua
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Your shiny latios and timid victini for my keldeo(event I suppose), 6iv shiny salamence and any item u wanted in your list

--Empoleon da man!
  #339    
Old June 20th, 2014, 01:00 PM
Snoochey's Avatar
Snoochey
Advanced Trader
FC: 3969-4154-5213
IGN: Charles
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: NB, Canada
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo9999 View Post
Hey, I am interested in shiny5iv blaziken... I have a shiny lugia if interested.
Additionally, I would like your shiny charmander... I can supply something like shaymin...
Please pm me, I hope we can work something out!
I already have Lugia and Shaymin, both shiny. I'll PM to notify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDJ View Post
Are you willing to trade 6IV dittos for legendaries you do not have yet?
I am willing to. I'll PM to see what you have in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpoleonMaster014 View Post
Your shiny latios and timid victini for my keldeo(event I suppose), 6iv shiny salamence and any item u wanted in your list
My Victini is untradable; something about ribbons? I'm assume it was a hacked type or something of the sort. I'll PM you about the latios.
Check out my Pokémon Emporium! Please leave a Trade Review here!

My Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3969-4154-5213 IGN: Charles SV: 935 | GF Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0361-6412-3722 IGN: Ness SV: 549
Pokémon Safari Fairy Spawns: Snubbull, Spritzee, Floette | Pokémon Safari Bug Spawns: Paras, Beautifly, Vivillon

  #340    
Old June 20th, 2014, 09:31 PM
Vakarian's Avatar
Vakarian
FC: 0146-9410-0473
IGN: Ryan
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I see you want Ditto of every nature with 6 IVs. I have them and I'm interested in a few Pokemon. Additionally you can check my list and let me know if you see anything else, if the Dittos don't suffice. Let's see if we can work something out..

Blaziken -- Level 50
♂ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Speed Boost - CLONED
Skill Set: Flare Blitz | Brave Bird | High Jump Kick | Earthquake
| EV Trained | 6 HP | 252 Atk | 252 Spd |

Goodra -- Level 57
♂ 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Gooey - CLONED
Skill Set: Fire Blast | Thunderbolt | Iron Tail | Dragon Pulse

Raikou (JPN) -- Level 30
31/30/30/31/31/31 - Rash - Pressure - CLONED
Skill Set: Thunderbolt | Aura Sphere | Substitute | Weather Ball ~[Hidden Power=Ice]

Regirock (JPN) -- Level 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Mild - Clear Body - CLONED
Skill Set: Zap Cannon | Stone Edge | Hammer Arm | Sleep Talk

Suicune (JPN) - Level 100
xx/xx/26-30/0/xx/xx - Careful - Pressure - CLONED
Skill Set: Extrasensory | Hydro Pump | Calm Mind | Blizzard

Therian Forme Landorus (KOR) --> -- Level 100
♂ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Intimidate - CLONED
Skill Set: Stone Edge | Superpower | Earthquake | U-turn

Therian Forme Thundurus (JPN) --> -- Level 100
xx/xx/xx/xx/16-25/xx - Gentle - Volt Absorb - CLONED
Skill Set: Thunder | Dark Pulse | Hammer Arm | Thunderbolt

Therian Forme Tornadus (JPN) --> -- Level 100
♂ xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/31 - Careful - Regenerator - CLONED
Skill Set: Hurricane | Dark Pulse | Hammer Arm | Thrash

Gulpin -- Level 1 | Bred by Superstrength79
♀ 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Liquid Ooze
Skill Set: Pound | Acid Armor | Destiny Bond | Pain Split
Vakarian's Trade Shop | Vakarian's Review Thread | Pokemon x Friend Code: 0146-9410-0473 | IGN: Ryan | I am in Eastern Standard Time​
  #341    
Old June 22nd, 2014, 07:41 AM
Tavros's Avatar
Tavros
FC:
IGN: Evangelos
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Would you trade the following pokemon for a shiny event Giritina w/Griseous orb?
Greninja -- Level 50
♂ 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Hasty - Protean - CLONED
Skill Set: Surf | Ice Beam | Dark Pulse | U-Turn
| EV Trained | 6 Atk | 252 Sp. Atk | 252 Spd |
  #342    
Old June 22nd, 2014, 12:50 PM
Snoochey's Avatar
Snoochey
Advanced Trader
FC: 3969-4154-5213
IGN: Charles
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: NB, Canada
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakarian View Post
I see you want Ditto of every nature with 6 IVs. I have them and I'm interested in a few Pokemon. Additionally you can check my list and let me know if you see anything else, if the Dittos don't suffice. Let's see if we can work something out..

Blaziken -- Level 50
♂ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Speed Boost - CLONED
Skill Set: Flare Blitz | Brave Bird | High Jump Kick | Earthquake
| EV Trained | 6 HP | 252 Atk | 252 Spd |

Goodra -- Level 57
♂ 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Gooey - CLONED
Skill Set: Fire Blast | Thunderbolt | Iron Tail | Dragon Pulse

Raikou (JPN) -- Level 30
31/30/30/31/31/31 - Rash - Pressure - CLONED
Skill Set: Thunderbolt | Aura Sphere | Substitute | Weather Ball ~[Hidden Power=Ice]

Regirock (JPN) -- Level 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Mild - Clear Body - CLONED
Skill Set: Zap Cannon | Stone Edge | Hammer Arm | Sleep Talk

Suicune (JPN) - Level 100
xx/xx/26-30/0/xx/xx - Careful - Pressure - CLONED
Skill Set: Extrasensory | Hydro Pump | Calm Mind | Blizzard

Therian Forme Landorus (KOR) --> -- Level 100
♂ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Intimidate - CLONED
Skill Set: Stone Edge | Superpower | Earthquake | U-turn

Therian Forme Thundurus (JPN) --> -- Level 100
xx/xx/xx/xx/16-25/xx - Gentle - Volt Absorb - CLONED
Skill Set: Thunder | Dark Pulse | Hammer Arm | Thunderbolt

Therian Forme Tornadus (JPN) --> -- Level 100
♂ xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/31 - Careful - Regenerator - CLONED
Skill Set: Hurricane | Dark Pulse | Hammer Arm | Thrash

Gulpin -- Level 1 | Bred by Superstrength79
♀ 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Liquid Ooze
Skill Set: Pound | Acid Armor | Destiny Bond | Pain Split
I will definitely trade those for the remaining dittos I need. I'll PM to let you know and start on cloning right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavros View Post
Would you trade the following pokemon for a shiny event Giritina w/Griseous orb?
Greninja -- Level 50
♂ 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Hasty - Protean - CLONED
Skill Set: Surf | Ice Beam | Dark Pulse | U-Turn
| EV Trained | 6 Atk | 252 Sp. Atk | 252 Spd |
I already have a Giritina, sorry.
Check out my Pokémon Emporium! Please leave a Trade Review here!

My Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3969-4154-5213 IGN: Charles SV: 935 | GF Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0361-6412-3722 IGN: Ness SV: 549
Pokémon Safari Fairy Spawns: Snubbull, Spritzee, Floette | Pokémon Safari Bug Spawns: Paras, Beautifly, Vivillon

  #343    
Old June 23rd, 2014, 05:44 AM
KrisY's Avatar
KrisY
FC: 2191-7799-4277
IGN: Kris
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Was wondering if I could get a hidden ability abra for my 5 iv modest charizard with the moves, air slash, flamethrower, focus blast and solar beam.
  #344    
Old June 23rd, 2014, 08:21 AM
RickyMeister's Avatar
RickyMeister
FC: 0963-1145-3631
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Want to trade your Shiny Event Raikou HP Ice for my 6in shuny haxorus?
Visit My Shop
FC: 0963-1145-3631 IGN: Ricky
  #345    
Old June 27th, 2014, 11:05 PM
Snoochey's Avatar
Snoochey
Advanced Trader
FC: 3969-4154-5213
IGN: Charles
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: NB, Canada
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisY View Post
Was wondering if I could get a hidden ability abra for my 5 iv modest charizard with the moves, air slash, flamethrower, focus blast and solar beam.
Not really interested in the charizard, since I have a shiny 5 IV HA Charizard already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
Want to trade your Shiny Event Raikou HP Ice for my 6in shuny haxorus?
I do! I think it's tradable? We'll find out.
Check out my Pokémon Emporium! Please leave a Trade Review here!

My Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3969-4154-5213 IGN: Charles SV: 935 | GF Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0361-6412-3722 IGN: Ness SV: 549
Pokémon Safari Fairy Spawns: Snubbull, Spritzee, Floette | Pokémon Safari Bug Spawns: Paras, Beautifly, Vivillon

  #346    
Old June 28th, 2014, 05:24 AM
Tavros's Avatar
Tavros
FC:
IGN: Evangelos
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Gender:
Nature: Timid
I'm back with something I'm hoping you don't already have this time. I checked the shop and I didn't see it so here goes. (: It's a shiny perfect IV tangagrowth with regenerator.
I still want the greninja.

Greninja -- Level 50
♂ 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Hasty - Protean - CLONED
Skill Set: Surf | Ice Beam | Dark Pulse | U-Turn
| EV Trained | 6 Atk | 252 Sp. Atk | 252 Spd |

My friend code is: 1736-0752-9576
IGN: Evangelos
  #347    
Old June 28th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Snoochey's Avatar
Snoochey
Advanced Trader
FC: 3969-4154-5213
IGN: Charles
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: NB, Canada
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavros View Post
I'm back with something I'm hoping you don't already have this time. I checked the shop and I didn't see it so here goes. (: It's a shiny perfect IV tangagrowth with regenerator.
I still want the greninja.

Greninja -- Level 50
♂ 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Hasty - Protean - CLONED
Skill Set: Surf | Ice Beam | Dark Pulse | U-Turn
| EV Trained | 6 Atk | 252 Sp. Atk | 252 Spd |

My friend code is: 1736-0752-9576
IGN: Evangelos
Awesome! I was actually working on one of those before I went on pokémon Hiatus. Two questions:
1. What nature is it?
2. Does it have any egg moves?
Check out my Pokémon Emporium! Please leave a Trade Review here!

My Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3969-4154-5213 IGN: Charles SV: 935 | GF Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0361-6412-3722 IGN: Ness SV: 549
Pokémon Safari Fairy Spawns: Snubbull, Spritzee, Floette | Pokémon Safari Bug Spawns: Paras, Beautifly, Vivillon

  #348    
Old July 3rd, 2014, 06:41 AM
reviele
FC: 5343-9186-5954
IGN: Elyr
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Gender: Female
Hello, was wondering if you'd be interested in a jungle pattern vivillon? I'm after a female HA vulpix in luxury ball (em, iv and nature not important).

3DS FC: 5343-9186-5954
Ign: Elyr
Pokemon X
IGN: Elyr
FC: 5343-9186-5954
Timzone: GMT+8
Safari Type: Ghost { Lampent - Pumpkaboo - Spiritomb }
Vivillon Native Pattern: Jungle
Vivillon Patterns needed: Meadow, Tundra, Icysnow, Archipelago, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Savanna, Ocean, Pokeball

  #349    
Old July 3rd, 2014, 05:08 PM
Snoochey's Avatar
Snoochey
Advanced Trader
FC: 3969-4154-5213
IGN: Charles
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: NB, Canada
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by reviele View Post
Hello, was wondering if you'd be interested in a jungle pattern vivillon? I'm after a female HA vulpix in luxury ball (em, iv and nature not important).

3DS FC: 5343-9186-5954
Ign: Elyr
Sure thing! I'll try to hatch one tomorrow after work.
Check out my Pokémon Emporium! Please leave a Trade Review here!

My Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3969-4154-5213 IGN: Charles SV: 935 | GF Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0361-6412-3722 IGN: Ness SV: 549
Pokémon Safari Fairy Spawns: Snubbull, Spritzee, Floette | Pokémon Safari Bug Spawns: Paras, Beautifly, Vivillon

  #350    
Old July 4th, 2014, 07:30 AM
d34th4ng3lz
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2014
Gender: Male
Hi im interested in your goodra, haxorus, marill, seedot are they all kb? and refer to my shop to see if anythign interests you
FC:4484-9958-9713
IGN:zero
Friend safari: water Safari w/ Octillery, Gyrados, and Frogadier.
My trade shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=327453
Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:16 AM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.