The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Voting Polls

Notices

Pokémon Voting Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

View Poll Results: Which are your favorite Legendaries?
12 31.58%
14 36.84%
9 23.68%
11 28.95%
7 18.42%
9 23.68%
1 2.63%
5 13.16%
3 7.89%
11 28.95%
12 31.58%
4 10.53%
5 13.16%
5 13.16%
4 10.53%
3 7.89%
5 13.16%
5 13.16%
9 23.68%
4 10.53%
5 13.16%
5 13.16%
1 2.63%
3 7.89%
2 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 16th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Jamais
«c'est presque temps»

Nature: Quiet

Legendary Pokémon (Part Two) ~ December 16 - December 23

Welcome to the Favorite Pokémon Tournament here in Pokémon Voting Polls, where we aim to determine who PokéCommunity’s favorite Pokémon is! This will be a grand undertaking that will span across a couple of months, where we will start with hundreds of Pokémon, in hopes to rank the most popular Pokémon in the eyes of you- the members of the PokéCommunity!

NOTE: the Rules/FAQ have been updated. If you haven't read them yet, feel free to give them a quick look!

Spoiler:
  • New polls are stickied every week in Pokémon Voting Polls, not long after the previous poll closes.
  • You aren’t required to pick just one Pokémon- you can vote for as many as you like to ensure your favorites get through. The Pokémon with the highest percentage of votes after the polls close will face off against the other winning Pokémon in a final poll to crown the champion!
  • Not only will the winning Pokémon from each poll move on to the final vote, but they'll be featured in Pokémon Voting Polls' forum splash during the next round of voting until its conclusion.
  • In the event of more than 2 Pokémon tied in percentage at the end of the two week vote, Brendino will have the tie-breaking vote.
  • Furthermore, members who vote and post for a majority of weeks during the tournament will receive an emblem depicting the winning Pokémon!
  • If there are any questions that you need answered, feel free to leave a comment in this thread or send a VM to Brendino to get it sorted out.

Now that you know what the tournament is all about, what are you waiting for? Polls will remain open until December 23rd, so get voting!

Previous Winners:

Old December 16th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Doctor
Allons-y!

Nature: Naive
Raikou and Thundurus get my primary votes. Raikou is one of the best designed pokémon imo, and I love the legendary three beasts overall. And Johto. Everything. I think Thundurus is the most interesting one of the kami trio, in terms of typing and design.

Okay, I like the whole Johto trio. I don't like many legendary pokémon overly much, but Entei and Suicune, I can stretch myself to vote for ;)

trust me, I am the Doctor !
Auspistice | Matesprit | Moirail | Kismesis

Old December 16th, 2013, 09:19 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild
I voted for Articuno, Latias, Latios and Victini.

Articuno is honestly one of the best designed legendaries if you ask me, it's just so majestic looking. Also Lock On + Sheer Cold? I think yes.

Latias and Latios both have excellent designs, I loved that movie and both are quite useful in-game and competitively. Plus Psychic and Dragon is a really interesting type combination.

Victini - I actually do not know why I like it. I just do.

I meant to vote for Regice as well, oops xD
Old December 16th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Knormageddon
Slowly, but surely...

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via Skype™ to Knormageddon
I gave a vote to each of the three legendary birds. Those were the ones that I'd really got to use a lot growing up (nothing against the legendary dogs), and they've always seemed to make their way into an Elite-Four beating team since.

be on the lookout for the flying knor

youtube (¿coming soon?) twitter playstation network
Old December 16th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Flushed
down the drain.

Nature: Careful
Voted Moltres. I actually spent a couple days soft-resetting for a shiny Moltres back in HG, so I have a very strong/frustrating bond with Moltres haha. I do happen to like the design a bit more than the other two birds as well.
Old December 16th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Peitharchia
// and finite incantatem

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Peitharchia
My vote went towards Cresselia. It has a fantastic design (in my opinion), and I've used it plenty of times when battling—it's never disappointed me. It's powerful, but thankfully not overpowered. Due to that, it hasn't been banned to Ubers. I have a Cresselia in Black 2 at the moment. When PokéBank gets released later this month, I'll have it transferred to my Y version immediately. (: I also voted for Suicune, as well as Zapdos.

Old December 16th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Hikamaru
→ make a wish

Nature: Quirky
I still have a few votes to do here, which I didn't get to post yesterday.

My faves of this bunch include:

Latias & Latios: They are our first Legendaries to have a gender, and they act so amazing in the anime. Especially that heroic sacrifice Latios made at the end of Pokemon Heroes, plus Latias is super-adorable. Latios is more my fave of the two but I love them both.

Uxie, Mesprit & Azelf: Sinnoh's Lake Guardians are very cute and they make great team members to use in the endgame of Sinnoh if you're the kind who loves Legendaries. Azelf is my fave of the trio since I love its color better.

Victini: One of the first ever Fire/Psychic Pokemon, I like how it introduced an interesting type combination (that's shared with Delphox and Zen Mode Darmanitan) and it has well-rounded but strong stats plus a pretty good versatile moveset.
And not forget where you’ve come from

pairs | showdown | tumblr | vm

Old December 16th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Wobbu
Wobbuffet tho

Nature: Relaxed
My first vote went to Manaphy. The main reason that I voted for it was because Temple of the Sea is one my favorite movies from the anime. I like that Manaphy comes from a unique egg and how hard it is to obtain in the games.

I also voted for Regigigas because of how cool it is. I like its cry and the fact that it can tow continents with ropes is really fascinating. The legend behind the creation of the Regis is also cool.

Last but not least, Regice. Similar reasons with Regigigas but Regice is my favorite of the RSE Regis. I like its design and cry more than the other two.
Old December 18th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Minerva
take that money, watch it burn

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Minerva
I only voted for Articuno because it is my most favorite legendary Pokemon of all time. I grew up using Articuno in Red, and I love its design and its typing. I can't move on to the E4 without Articuno, and it is also the reason why I enjoyed Pokemon the Movie 200 soo so much. <3
Old December 18th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Miss Fortune
Fortune doesn't favor fools!

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Miss Fortune
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeliira View Post
I only voted for Articuno because it is my most favorite legendary Pokemon of all time. I grew up using Articuno in Red, and I love its design and its typing. I can't move on to the E4 without Articuno, and it is also the reason why I enjoyed Pokemon the Movie 200 soo so much. <3

^^^ TWINS <3 I voted for Articuno as well because it too is my favorite legendary Pokemon of all time! I have fond memories of using in on my team in Blue and watching it take down the Elite 4 with ease. I am absolutely in love with it's typing, design, and just everything about it. When I encountered it for the first time in X&Y and saw how beautiful it was I was speechless <3

Old December 20th, 2013, 10:36 PM
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel

Nature: Timid
I went with Lati@s. I don't know what it is, but there's something about them that's really likeable. Being a brother/sister duo and having matching patterns is cool too. I've never seen the fifth movie, but you can guess their personalities through their eye designs. The playful, innocent little sister and the more serious, protective older brother. It evokes a nice feeling. :)

while keeping perfect time
you’ll bag up these hearts of mine
with your rhythmic shaking motion
let’s mix up more of our love potion

Water Safari: Octillery, Gyarados, Poliwhirl
Searching for Minccino, Gastrodon, Liepard, and Braixen safaris
Old December 22nd, 2013, 01:26 PM
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Nature: Impish
Raikou. He's a hybrid of a bulldog and a sabretooth tiger who has powers of electricity. Plus, he looks completely badass.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Old December 22nd, 2013, 09:56 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Nature: Calm
LATIAS<3

Loved her since the moment I ran into her while surfing in Sapphire. Loved her even more after watching Pokemon Heroes. She's bliss.
Old December 23rd, 2013, 12:04 AM
pirouette

almost missed this ahhhhh ;( well i only voted for a few personal favs, yet again due to their viability in competitive pokemon pokemon is serious business o/ went ahead and voted for latios, azelf, heatran and landorus <3

latios is a neat pokemon to use, it has a neat design too imo :3 its an amazing offensive defogger this gen and its really speedy and it hits hard too. use latios = win \o/

azelf is a wonderful lead to use. set up rocks, screens and bam, explosion ftw >:D and lets not forget how dark azelf is entertaining on the server xD

yaay heatran. looks cool designwise and can forgo an offensive and specially defensive set. fire/steel typing is sweet altho weak to earthquake x-x but meh, heatran still rocks :]

last but not least is landorus <3 landorus-i can utilize a life orb with sheer force for powerful damage output. lo stab earth power and focus blast is really gonna hurt ;[ and landorus-t has its niche has a stealth rock lead o/
Old December 23rd, 2013, 01:10 AM
Jamais
«c'est presque temps»

Nature: Quiet
A quieter week than I expected, but with that said, we've completed the main portion of the Favorite Pokemon Tournament! Hard to believe that we started all the way back in July, and now we're finally down to our final 20 Pokemon to vote on as your favorite.

As noted last week, voting for this and last week was based off of percentage of votes rather than total number (since it was doubtful the two weeks would get the same number of voters). This week, though, no Pokemon was able to reach the 38.78% mark that was set in the last vote, which means none of the Pokemon voted on this week will make it to the finals.

The two Pokemon who will represent the rest of the Legendary Pokemon in the finale are...

Spoiler:

The Favorite Pokemon Tournament will take a one week hiatus over the holidays, but be sure to look for the grand finale sometime on New Years' Day, where we finally crown PokeCommunity's favorite Pokemon!

Old December 23rd, 2013, 01:17 AM
Doctor
Allons-y!

Nature: Naive
Awesome legendary winners. Originals and best. Can't believe we actually kept this up for half a year. You've been a champion, Brendino <3

trust me, I am the Doctor !
Auspistice | Matesprit | Moirail | Kismesis

Old December 24th, 2013, 07:23 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
A bit late to vote in the poll, but the ones I like out of them are Heatran and Terrakion because of their general usefulness. In terms of design, it's Latios, Therian Landorus and Zapdos.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links