The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 27th, 2014, 12:58 PM
Patrick
Ya'll Are Weird
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer View Post
Mr Mime is another one, he looks like someone parents tell their kids to stay away from and Aromatisse and Slurpuff are utterly repulsive, both having the apperence of fat middle aged women from a economically deprived town.
Yeah, well, y'know that's just, like, your opinion, man. I joke, but it's nothing a heaping helping of good fan art can't remedy (or in my case, solidify).

RE: Non Fairy Fairy Likes
Uh, good? Bad? I dunno, I never know how to feel. '3'

RE: Diancie
Do want. That is all.

Here's what I want to know. Why are they all pink? Color means nothing to me as far as stereotypical associations go, I mean I like pink as a color anyhow, but I feel that surely Game Freak and all those associated could have pretended to diversify a little. I guess they thought they'd make up for it in the Flabebe line?

Other Stuff That's Totally Uncool and Not Worth Your Time!

Old February 28th, 2014, 09:41 AM
Tetra
faraway island
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Diancie was revealed and confirmed just recently as a Rock/Fairy type Pokemon, as well as having an actual connection to Carbink as a sudden mutation of a Carbink. What are your thoughts and speculations on Diancie's mysterious origins and purpose?

I'm guessing it's something to do with this mysterious glowing spot in Reflection Cave! I mean like, it's suspicious as heck, and they can't just leave it there. I'm probably guessing that you take a Carbink there, and it transforms into Diancie, and you can only do it once (since it's a legendary?). I just really want to know how Carbink transform, looks like it's going to be interesting. (unless GF be douches and just put up a simple Wi-Fi event.)
Old March 8th, 2014, 06:33 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
"The Diamond Ore Country is a beautiful land located deep underground, where the "Jewel Pokémon" Carbink live in peace and prosperity. In this country, a giant diamond known as the "Sacred Diamond" can be found. The Sacred Diamond has played the role of an important energy resource throughout the ages. However, the princess of the Diamond Ore Country, Diancie, currently does not possess this power.Having encountered Satoshi and Pikachu, Diancie sets out on a journey to save her country; a journey in search of the "Life Pokémon" Xerneas, seeking its sacred power.Along the way, Rocket Gang, the thief named Marilyn, and a Ninja thief attack Diancie. Can Diancie save its country? And what is the fate of Satoshi and Pikachu! Along for the journey are the parent-child combo of Milis and Argos,but on the journey, they find a cocoon where the "Destruction Pokémon" Yveltal, which is said to have once eradicated all life in the Kalos region, sleeps..."

...seems like Diancie has her hands full! Luckily she is being helped by her four Carbink "butlers".

What are your thoughts on the different forms of the four Carbink? Could they be possible events or forms for a later date? Which of the four is your favorite?

Spoiler:
Old March 8th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Gomorrah
it's the end of all things

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Gomorrah
... oh my god those Carbink are 1) adorable but 2) really quite boring. What's even the point of the different formes? I don't really understand the relevance. :[
[4:32:35 AM] Shinx: my nipples are permanently erect
AMAZING DIVE CONFIRMED / AMAZING BATTLE ARENA ASSUMED
THE SPACE CENTER HAS RETURNED / EVERYTHING IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD
Old March 8th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Those alternate Carbink forms look kinda interesting but I wonder what they have to do with Diancie, maybe they might be obtainable in the sequel/third version should it be announced anytime soon. As for my fave of the bunch, I really like that one on the top left.

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old March 9th, 2014, 05:45 AM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Oh gosh, the Carbink are adorable! I tried reading their names, and then realized someone must have done that already, so I went to serebii and here's what I've got:
Quote:
Daii is the elder of the Diamond Ore Country while the other three, Majima, Knight and Joke are classed as butlers of the Diamond Ore Country and join Diancie in its journey.
From what I can read, Daii is the top-right one; since he's supposed to be the elder, then all that white fluff must be its beard, huh? Next, Majima is in the top-left, Knight is in the bottom-right, and Joke is in the bottom-left.

I'm really hoping that they'll be distributed when the movie is released, though it'll probably be on location and not via wifi. Anyway, the movie sounds fun, I didn't know there were so many details about it already.

[EDIT] Forgot to mention, I think maji means "serious", so maybe he's paired with Joke? And well, "naito" can be read as night too, and "daii" is similar to day, but I guess that's stretching it

Last edited by MIAU; March 9th, 2014 at 07:21 AM.
Old March 9th, 2014, 07:18 PM
Shhmew

Nature: Gentle
Woah, I didn't even know about those Carbink forms until now. Was it said what the difference between them was? It'd be cool if they showed up in the games and had some sort of major differences between them. Though, they don't exactly look very different from one another.

I really love Carbink though, :3 <3 Growing very fond of Diancie too.
Old March 10th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

What are your thoughts on the different forms of the four Carbink? Could they be possible events or forms for a later date? Which of the four is your favorite?
Mmm, yeah, I'm on the same boat as Shhmew; until you mentioned them here, I didn't even know about their existence. Haha. Anyway, I think they're going to be distributed via Mystery Gift or something to promote the new Pokémon movie and whatnot. My favorite would probably be the first one, because to me, it looks pretty adorable. I also like the one located bottom right. n_n"
Old March 20th, 2014, 03:56 PM
AoTora

Nature: Calm
Username: AoTora
Partner Pokemon: Granbull
Why you like Fairies: I like the fact that they can destroy dragons :3 And a lot of old pokemon that gained fairy type became much better and much more useful with that type added
Answer a Topic!:

What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why? Out of them all granbull- I always loved using it and I love it's design! Out of Kalos ones- Flabebe - it's just so adorable :3
What is your opinion towards the Fairy type in battle? I love them because they are kinda one of the most powerful types out there at the moment
What is your favorite Fairy type team? It would be Flabebe, Togekiss, Granbull, Gardevoir, Sylveon and Azumarill
Which Fairy type Pokemon do you find to be the best battler? I haven't had the chance to use any of them outside Showdown just yet because I cannot afford to buy console and x/y - so I have no experience just yet.
How do you feel about "non-fairy" Pokemon getting the fairy typing but others that resemble fairies being left out? I love the way some pokemon gained fairy type - Like Mawile- Some of them really deserved it - but some of them deserved it but didn't get it on the other hand so let's hope that those get it in the next generation.

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
Old March 23rd, 2014, 02:32 PM
Schizii
Kawaii Ghost Princess ♥

Send a message via Skype™ to Schizii
Username: Schizii
Partner Pokemon:
Why you like Fairies:

What is your opinion towards the Fairy type in battle?
I'm not gonna lie, when I first heard of the fairy type, I expected it to be weak. Boy, was I surprised!
I was blown away at how well my Sylveon and other fairy types like Mawile and Gardevoir were! I was so glad there was something to counteract those OP dragons, and it finally gave Poison and Steel types some meaning.
But, to be honest, in battle, I don't understand its weaknesses. Was it simply to help out Poison and Steel and give them some recognition? Or is there some sort of specific meaning towards it that I'm missing? ono
Otherwise, I was extremely surprised by the durability of the Fairy types. I feel their attacks are awesome and jam packed with pain (i.e. Moonblast, Sparkling Gleam, etc.) and are overall just adorable.
Old March 26th, 2014, 09:52 AM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoTora View Post
Username: AoTora
Partner Pokemon: Granbull
Why you like Fairies: I like the fact that they can destroy dragons :3 And a lot of old pokemon that gained fairy type became much better and much more useful with that type added ^^
Answer a Topic!:

What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why? Out of them all granbull- I always loved using it and I love it's design! Out of Kalos ones- Flabebe - it's just so adorable :3
What is your opinion towards the Fairy type in battle? I love them because they are kinda one of the most powerful types out there at the moment ^^
What is your favorite Fairy type team? It would be Flabebe, Togekiss, Granbull, Gardevoir, Sylveon and Azumarill ^^
Which Fairy type Pokemon do you find to be the best battler? I haven't had the chance to use any of them outside Showdown just yet because I cannot afford to buy console and x/y - so I have no experience just yet.
How do you feel about "non-fairy" Pokemon getting the fairy typing but others that resemble fairies being left out? I love the way some pokemon gained fairy type - Like Mawile- Some of them really deserved it - but some of them deserved it but didn't get it on the other hand so let's hope that those get it in the next generation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizii View Post
Username: Schizii
Partner Pokemon:
Why you like Fairies:

What is your opinion towards the Fairy type in battle?
I'm not gonna lie, when I first heard of the fairy type, I expected it to be weak. Boy, was I surprised!
I was blown away at how well my Sylveon and other fairy types like Mawile and Gardevoir were! I was so glad there was something to counteract those OP dragons, and it finally gave Poison and Steel types some meaning.
But, to be honest, in battle, I don't understand its weaknesses. Was it simply to help out Poison and Steel and give them some recognition? Or is there some sort of specific meaning towards it that I'm missing? ono
Otherwise, I was extremely surprised by the durability of the Fairy types. I feel their attacks are awesome and jam packed with pain (i.e. Moonblast, Sparkling Gleam, etc.) and are overall just adorable.
Welcome, you two! Glad to see even more fairy lovers here!

Sorry about the serious inactivity everyone, but I've finally completed all I need to do in real life for my licensing, so I should definitely be free for a while!
As such, here's a new topic for you all:

What Fairy dual typing do you wish they brought into the games?
Old March 26th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Out of the type combinations with Fairy still yet to exist, I'd love to see a Dark/Fairy-type. There would be loads of design potential there and I think we need some evil-looking Fairy Pokemon next generation so yeah I'm hoping we get one of those. I'd also like to see Fire/Fairy and Ice/Fairy combinations as well.

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old March 27th, 2014, 07:24 AM
Valerie the Gym Leader
Fairy type Pokemon rule

Fairy/Fighting. Have a cute little fairy with huge muscles that would be interesting. Fairy/Dragon would also look cool, a huge scary fairy dragon.
Old March 28th, 2014, 12:34 AM
Airhead
Banned

Username: Airhead.
Partner Pokemon: Aromatisse. ♥
Why you like Fairies: They're new, refreshing and give you a sparkly feeling! <3
Answer a Topic!: What Fairy dual typing do you wish they brought into the games?

Hmm... I reckon a Fairy/Ice would be gorgeous❣ Like a cute, slender humanoid looking creature (similar to Gardevoir) with a long cape of ice? Maybe it leaves a trail of snow behind it and has bright blue eyes? C:
Old March 28th, 2014, 05:26 AM
Blastin'Tyruntz
No one can understand, the pain that's inside

I feel kind of weird joining this, but i love cute stuff so i'm in!
Username: Blastin'Tyruntz (yes that is the name change i requested so i'll be it)
Partner pokemon: Dedenne (it's so nuzzly!)
Why do i like fairies: Of course, i like cute stuff, and most of the fairies answer this category. I also thought that something that can counter dragon-types is awesome to have so it's nice to see they made it happen. 3rd reason is my friend, who talked me into loving the lil 3d doodles.
What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why? Well my favorite fairy type pokemon is gotta be dedenne. He is cute, he is orange, he is adorable, he has this antena tail, and he's cute.

It's super-effective!
Paired to peopleZ
Old March 28th, 2014, 12:08 PM
Schizii
Kawaii Ghost Princess ♥

What duel type fairy do you hope is introduced?

Oh gosh I really really really hope they bring in a ghost/fairy. I would absolutely die of delight! I feel like that'd be a beautiful combination, too. ;u;
Old March 28th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Yeah, a ghost/fairy Pokémon would be wonderful. :3" If they can't think of any designs, they could just re-type Misdreavus and Mismagius and turn them into one. They're not evil-looking at all, so they would suit fairy-typing perfectly while still being a ghost.
Old March 28th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Schizii
Kawaii Ghost Princess ♥

I think those would be awesome choices for Fairy-Ghost actually. c:
I totally agree with that.

I'd also really like to see a Fairy-Poison. We have a Fairy-Steel, so I don't see why poison wouldn't be something so far fetched.
Old March 28th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Child Of Christ
Child Of Christ
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peitharchia View Post
Yeah, a ghost/fairy Pokémon would be wonderful. :3" If they can't think of any designs, they could just re-type Misdreavus and Mismagius and turn them into one. They're not evil-looking at all, so they would suit fairy-typing perfectly while still being a ghost.
I agree a Fairy/ghost pokemon would be awesome!

that whoever
believes in him Should not perish
but have eternal life."
John 3:16

Old March 28th, 2014, 05:27 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Fairy-poison Pokémon would be pretty cool, too. :] Have any plans on how it would look, though?
Old March 28th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Airhead
Banned

*cries that my idea was over-looked*

Y'know Braixen? Well, this may sound ludicrous, but maaaaybe, just maybe, if it looked similar:

Light pink fur, tail dripping with poison, yellow, flashing eyes, a tutu like thing which is fur but has some sort of glittery powder on it? (it's bio might explain, haha) and small ears with silver at the top. Maybe it's claws are dark purple and stuff?

Yeah, my imagination is freaky buuut there's my idea. xD
Old March 28th, 2014, 07:57 PM
PumpJack
Gentleman Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peitharchia View Post
Fairy-poison Pokémon would be pretty cool, too. :] Have any plans on how it would look, though?
How about the Destroying Angel?

Seems fairly appropriate.

Death's Trumpet would be much cooler, but they're actually quite edible.

Angel's Trumpet can be rather deadly, too.

I think they'd be pretty good things to work off of.

Oh- I'd like to join, happenstance.

Name: PumpJack
Partner: Xerneas, ♥♥♥♥ yeah.

Why I lurv de Fairies: I see them as essentially being the much vaunted "Light" type that people have been fan-creating ever since Gold/Silver, but some more flexibility ("Light" to me seems to lack much purpose other than being the anti-Dark).

It's type dynamics work well in further balancing the game- not to mention that it opens up reams of potential for new 'mons.

While I'm not a huge fan of some of the fairies, the ones I do like are of a quality that far surpasses my disappointment with the ones which I find a little- uninspired or somewhat lacking in design.
Old March 29th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Welcome to the club you guys!!
I'm loving all of these ideas for the fairy dual typing. .u.

Like, a LOT. A cute lil' Ice fairy, cute lil' poisonous mushroom shaped fairy, cute lil' ghost fairy (maybe it can look like Vivian from Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door?????)
You guys are so creative. >u<

I'd honestly love to see a cute lil' Fairy/Dragon type. .u.
Old March 29th, 2014, 07:52 PM
Airhead
Banned

I personally think that a Ice/Fairy would be so cute! <3 Plus double that effectiveness to dragons, yeah! C:<

It'd be awesome! :D Buuuut yeah, a Dragon/Fairy would be cool. :P
Old April 2nd, 2014, 09:20 AM
Monster Guy
The Best Possible Thing!

Username: Monster Guy
Partner Pokemon: Clefable (She's the MVP of my Mono-Fairy team)
Why you like Fairies: Because I like the idea of cutesy fairies beating up monstrous dragons.
Answer a Topic!: What is your favorite Fairy type team?

The one I made

Clefable
Togekiss
Azumarill
Sylveon
Klefki
Mega Gardevoir

Sponsored Links

Advertise here