The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 21st, 2013 (08:49 PM).
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

Quote:
Originally Posted by █▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀ View Post
..you dislike anime? B-bu-but HOW?! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! SUCH BLASPHEMY. WON'T ACCEPT IT.

brb assassinating this insomniac guy

anyway, I think I should've added this instead of my love for anime thing. I love One Piece. Too much. 2MUCH.
I have tried and tried again to watch anime, but it is just too cheesy for me. Don't even try and convert me to anime because I just can't watch it. Period. :(
Old December 21st, 2013 (09:31 PM).
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
No particular order

1. I say offensive jokes a lot if I get to a certain point of comfort with you, because I find that if you can joke about anything, then people wouldn't get so stuck up on things.

2. I can be very anti-social with you at first but that loosens up with time. The more trust I have in you, the more I'll open up to you. So if I first engage in a conversation with you and we never spoken before , then that means I'm REALLY interested in knowing you.

3. You can insult me however you want, I won't even care. But insult or hurt my family, my girlfriend or my closest friends and I'll bring you close to your death bed...literally.

4. I play video games, still enjoy pokemon A LOT, play table-top games and love watching movies. If you have a certain problem with me liking those then I don't even wanna bother in getting to know you. I don't live life to please. you.
Old December 21st, 2013 (10:06 PM).
Anna
(( and whisper my name as you do it ))
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
1. I'm over-the-top with affection. I end up adoring and appreciating people pretty easily and tell them I love them all the time in various ways. I don't expect to hear anything similar back, though.

2. I'm touchy. Like, physically. I hug and cuddle and poke and hold hands and drag people around and make people move by pushing them rather than telling them.

3. I'm more asexual than anything, and while I find innuendo and stupid sex jokes funny, I get uncomfortable when people start talking about how hot other people (or me) are. Or when I'm asked to judge attractiveness or agree with someone on how hot a person is. I don't subjectively understand it and it makes me uncomfortable. pls dont

4. I really hate being the center of attention. Don't bring attention to me, don't volunteer me for things, don't push me to speak up.
Pairs +
Family +
Nakama +
Signature +
Old December 21st, 2013 (10:11 PM).
Faye Rose~
Resilient
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Faye Rose~
1. I am a transgendered female. Yeah, that's a big one.
2. I don't care about looks, if you have a friendly, kind personality and love me back I'll love you.
3. I am very sensitive. I like to talk about my feelings to people who I care about and are willing to listen.
4. I love hair bows. Like, a lot.

The Rainbow Connection

TheZenTraveler
Sopheria

4012-4551-1244
Old December 22nd, 2013 (01:53 AM).
Melody
Singing Nature's Melody
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Melody
1. I'm Genderqueer. - Genderfluid to be more precise. I do not follow or respect the binary, and present in my own way. Please do not forget to be respectful of that.
2. I'm slow to warm up. - Please don't take it personally. If I seem a bit standoffish at first, it's because you caught me unexpectedly. I promise if you bear that while I get to know you, it vanishes. Just don't be surprised at it if you change your username and don't tell me before you do it.
3. I'm very loyal/loving - If I do take a shine to you, don't be surprised by my occasional extremely affectionate behavior. Just state your comfort limits clearly if you are worried that might be overly expressing my feelings to you.
4. Silence is not a bad thing! - I'm introverted by nature, so if I don't always ping you or talk to you every time I hop online or see you, don't be offended or worried. I honestly tell people of my feelings usually and oftentimes my life tends to absorb my attention quite thoroughly. x3

"It loves to bask in the sunlight. It uses the leaf on its head to seek out warm places."
Chikorita

Old December 22nd, 2013 (02:04 AM). Edited February 12th, 2014 by Penta Penguin.
Penta Penguin
The biggest underdog in the world

1. I suffer from Photophobia, which means that my eyes are sensitive to light. So most of the time I need to wear sunglasses depending on the intensity of the light.

2. I'm Genderqueer, so I don't associate myself with either Male or Female.

3. I also suffer from Bradyphrenia, which means that my brain doesn't process thoughts as quick as everyone else. I tend to say the wrong things as well. It's slightly getting better.

4. I am a voice impressionist and a comedian. I have a good sense of humor from time to time, depending on the situation. I like cracking jokes; it's something that I have started to become better at.

Sometimes I wish I could add more than 4.

Next project: Pokemon Dark Nebula?

~Youtube~
Old December 22nd, 2013 (03:16 AM).
Aslan
the pretender

1. I can't stand heated arguing. In most situations, I'll likely tell the people involved to shut up or to stop fighting and just move on. As for myself, I don't get involved most of the time. I just sit by the sidelines. I'd rather not get thrown into the middle of it and make things worse. Call it wrong but that's my personal opinion.

2. I am not afraid to call someone a ****ing idiot in front of them if they insult my family or friends.

3. I usually follow the rule of treating others like how I would want to be treated. If the person turns out to be a total jerk, I'll ditch that and try to ignore them or see if they turn out for the better. Usually it's the latter since I like to think there's good in everyone. That's not true all of the time but hey, it doesn't hurt to believe.

4. I don't care about appearance. I choose my friends for their personality, not their looks. Some of my best friends are admittedly not that attractive. Yet we still have a blast together. Whether you're in a wheelchair, have lots of pimples, big ears or anything else, you should always follow the rule of don't judge a book by its cover. Cause I'm pretty sure there's a good-looking lady out there who's a... well let's say female dog. :I
Old December 22nd, 2013 (09:45 AM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Nature: Quirky
1. I have a very pervy mind. I tend to look at someone's privates, regardless of gender, and I scratch my own whenever something arose me. I truly want this behavior gone for good, so I won't have to control it.

2. I have a large distrust on atheists due to their behavior on the internet (I cringe whenever I find youtube videos of them beating other religious people on debates). So I try to avoid religious topics as much as possible, leaving your faith a complete mystery to me.

3. I'm a brony who dislikes gender-role/target demographic stereoypes and nostalgia filter.

4. I have confidence issues, because believing in yourself is overrated and too clichéd, and I want to rely on something much more powerful to solve my problem without having to feel confident.
Old December 23rd, 2013 (06:06 AM).
Starfury
dear, only you don't know.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
1. I am a really empathetic person and can easily place myself in another's situation. I tend to become teary-eyed when someone else is crying or happy when another is. The closer you are to me, the stronger I will share your emotions.

2. I am not sociable in the least bit in real life! Especially not if you are new to me. I guess it's from living a solitary lifestyle but it stops me from wanting to go out in public places like restaurants, libraries, art galleries etc. where there are usually a lot of people. However, I can warm up pretty quickly, so just after a day of getting to know you I can begin to actually speak up.

3. I am a gentle, kindhearted and pretty optimistic individual with a fairly creative mind that is always on the move, and I simply adore creatures of all kinds and I love nature, so I could never be a city girl!

4. My sense of humour is pretty varied, so I'll laugh at most jokes if I get them. I'm not that witty myself, but somewhat silly, so what I tend to laugh at most is people acting silly/childish.

Heh, I wish I could add more.

VMFAMILYPAIRCREDITPM
Old December 23rd, 2013 (06:34 AM).
hughes

1. Once you get into my circle, you'll learn that I can be pretty bizarre and do a lot of weird things, like breaking out into dances or quoting movie lines. People who are into the same things as me find it hilarious, but if you don't get the references it usually comes across as strange.
2. I also have a pretty obsessive personality, so I apologize in advance for talking about the same thing all the time. I can have a pretty one-track mind at times.
3. Certain topics make me feel really uncomfortable, so if I'm suddenly quiet and inattentive, just know that I'd prefer to be left out of the conversation.
4. I'm also not attached to my phone, so if you text me and I don't answer in a couple hours, it's probably because I didn't hear my phone ring. I'm not ignoring you.

Friend Safari:

My Trade Shop: Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services
My Pokemon Tumblr: Lumiose Cafe
Old December 23rd, 2013 (06:52 AM).
Nauje
A sofa in San Tropez...
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Well, here it goes.

1. I can be unnecessarily sarcastic at times in speech, so watch out for that. I don't even mean half the stuff I say, it kinda just comes out. :d

2. I can be either really quiet or really chatty, depending on my mood. I tend to keep my feelings to myself too.

3. I kinda hate being on the spotlight unless I intentionally put myself there so I will really, really hate you and make plans to personally assassinate you for brief time if you make me the centre of attention for whatever reason.

4. Recently I've noticed that I do randomly break into singing random songs that aren't known very well so I apologize beforehand if I do it when I'm around you lol.
Old December 23rd, 2013 (07:05 AM).
Meeklish
Sugarbby ::.

Send a message via Skype™ to Meeklish
So.. yeah. xD

1. My attitude: Quiet > Semi Quiet > Insane > Quiet > Sarcastic > Insane > Shuffle. It varies.

2. Sometimes it's hard for be to be in a group if I don't know much of the people, and I'll just feel left out because I'm not that good in group-ish things, as well as conversation. I would often just hang around with one or two persons than seven and above.

3. Usually I'm this nice person who doesn't mind at all what you do. But do something unbelievably stupid and I just might give you a full blunt scolding on that. I'm not mad though, but you might think I am.

4. I am not photogenic. I hate being photographed, so if I am willing to pose for you then be happy. However, I like taking pictures, so just give me the camera and I'll take a picture of you instead. :D
Old December 23rd, 2013 (06:00 PM).
braixen
the supreme meme

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to braixen
1. i'm really bad at small talk and i'm really hard to talk to at first, but if i open up to you i'll talk a lot more
2. i'm very open and accepting
3. i often don't realize people are joking or being sarcastic, but i am sarcastic myself LOL
4. i laugh at literally everything

Pokemon X FC: 3566-1532-6040
Currently taking on the fairy monotype challenge. (1/8)
Add me on myanimelist!
Old December 23rd, 2013 (09:45 PM).
Antemortem
we're fantastic

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
Quote:
Originally Posted by braixen View Post
1. i'm really bad at small talk and i'm really hard to talk to at first, but if i open up to you i'll talk a lot more
3. i often don't realize people are joking or being sarcastic, but i am sarcastic myself LOL
Good lord I'm really afraid that we are the same person

I'M WEARING AN AVATAR OF ALL THE HOENN POKEMON
EVERY DAY FOR... HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES ME TO WEAR
EVERY SINGLE HOENN POKEMON. pls feel free to drop avatar
suggestions and stuff on my profile because i value you lovelies. xo
oras ... cm ... final oras team
Old December 24th, 2013 (02:56 AM).
Limerent
Community Supporter

I've enjoyed reading this thread so far, it helps me understand me understand my fellow PC members better. I guess it's my turn now 4 things you need to know about me? Hmm...

1. At the end of the day, I always have been and always will be a loner. It's impossible for me to sustain relationships, I will always be distanced from other people. Despite cravings for acceptance and envy of other peoples social interactions it's just painful to try and be someone i'm not, which is a lone wolf. I will do my best to respond to your approaches but it will tire me out, I am introverted. Not to say that I don't appreciate you trying to care about me but I can't reciprocate well.

2. I'm lost in life. There's nothing I want, no drive to do things. Work is difficult for me, I fail miserably at school, at everything, despite being reasonably intelligent. Don't expect much but frustration by knowing me as I slide slowly downhill.

3. In case you haven't noticed I go through cycles of depression that get gradually worse due to factors mentioned above. I don't know if you can help me since I haven't been able to help myself.

4. For females, i'm driven by hormones in my interactions towards you. I fall for girls very easily, even if it will obviously never work, ever.
Old December 24th, 2013 (11:45 PM).
ShadowMrk
The Ghost

Nature: Gentle
1. First and foremost, there are very few constant features to my personality, most things about me change daily. Sometimes I'll be a very happy, cheery, friendly and energetic person, and then switch directly into being disconnected and cheerless for no reason whatsoever. The things that don't change in my personality are things that are related to what I'm either incredibly passionate about or that affect me emotionally, which is typically my hobbies or those I care about.

2. I used to be incredibly unsocial, but due to life's circumstances I have been forced out of my shell. I still have my days where I stumble over words or fail to find any words at all and just stare at you and smile, but those days are far and few between now. If I can tell that you are a type of person that I am compatible with, it would probably only take a day or two for me to be comfortable with you.

3. Don't expect to be able to get close to me. I only let people I've known for years know who I am when I'm not caught up with trying my best to be a friendly person, so most likely it won't happen for you. Even people that I've known for many years who think that I'm their best friend would be surprised to know that I restrain myself heavily to keep from being too personal with them. As of right now, there are really only 2 people that I open myself completely to: My girlfriend and my best friend. Sister doesn't count because... you know, she's my sister. :p

4. A major flaw of mine is that I would rather spend days on end working on my personal projects than with people, even those that I care a lot about. It's not that I don't enjoy spending time with my friends, I'm just a guy who likes to keep his mind busy and idle conversation just doesn't do that for me. If we hang out, expect video games or discussions about computers, computer hardware, or computer software to be involved somehow.
Old December 26th, 2013 (04:39 AM).
Kirschwasser
Knight of Selphia

1. I have Asperger Syndrome and I got teased a lot as a kid. If I appear overly sensitive to things like sarcasm, please forgive me.

2. Don't make fun of my interests. Enough people do that to me already.

3. I prefer sensitive men. Macho guys and bad boys can take a hike. I'm not into that.

4. Don't use the word "retarded" as a substitute for "stupid" around me. That is just as offensive as any racial slur.

"I'll protect you, Lest!" ~Forte
Old December 26th, 2013 (12:33 PM). Edited December 26th, 2013 by New Eden.
New Eden
Ascension to heaven
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
1. I'm a transgender woman. However, this is something I do not talk about normally unless asked about.
2. Arguing with me is impossible. I hold an open/divided point of view on almost everything. This is also the reason I tend to avoid D&D...
3. I'm one of those people who prefer to have fewer, yet more close friendly relationships with people. As a result, I tend to take a lot of things seriously. Even despite all this, I may either open up very easily or almost never.
4. I don't care for anime, manga, or a lot of similar things, despite what some of my actions may suggest (it's not that I dislike it, it's just that I never got into it.) So do not shove your interests down my throat (but I won't stop you from trying to get me into it, since I try to be pretty open-minded.)

Old December 26th, 2013 (02:05 PM).
Demon Days
Element of Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by braixen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minzy View Post
Good lord I'm really afraid that we are the same person
God you guys sound a lot like me, did we walk into a cloning room once and fiddle with some dials?

Old December 26th, 2013 (03:16 PM).
Warrior Rapter
Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Modest
1) Humor and sarcasm elude me. To put it in perspective, the top of my list of things I find funny caps around fails that aren't intended to be fails. Puns don't amuse me, and as a general rule, assume I take everything you tell me literally, because more often than not, I really do.

2) Sometimes I butt in where I'm not welcome. If your a friend of mine, and you tell me something that's bothering you, like someone being snotty to you, I'm going to say something even if I shouldn't. I'm the kind of person who believes that if I can help someone, I should help them if I can.

3) I begin every friendship trusting the other person. Everyone deserves a chance, and sometimes I give out too many second chances. But, I don't forget if you break my trust, even if I don't say anything about it.

4) I can be pretty quiet. I have a habit of if I don't know what to say that would be meaningful, I just stay quiet. This can make conversations with me dull, but believe me, if it's over something I'm passionate about, the opposite is true, and you may have to ask for me to shut up (or I'll take your silence as maybe your not interested, and I'll just stop).
Old December 26th, 2013 (04:24 PM).
Creme

Nature: Mild
Hmm..

- I'm a generic introvert, only most people don't assume I am because I can be very chatty at times.

- I pride myself for being very kind and open-minded, but I also have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to bigotry and all other forms of douchey-ness. As a result, I am very blunt and even outright opinionated when it comes to serious issues such as equal/civil rights, sexuality/identity, religion, other forms of politics, and so on.

- My life, as well as myself, can be terribly hectic. Meaning that I often jump between a million different things, can be endlessly busy one moment, and totally free the next. This sometimes bugs people who want constant attention whenever I am online. They don't realize that while I am technically online almost all day, every day, I still am not necessarily available. I multi-task frequently, both on and offline.

- I have my fair share of mental and physical ailments, as well as a fairly extensive knowledge on the subject of said issues (and just humans in general). My anxiety issues are probably the most prominent right now, so people who are ignorant of those kinds of issues may clash with me.
Old December 29th, 2013 (04:50 PM).
Manitee
What's a girl to do?

Nature: Naive
I can't stand fake people. I've had to deal with so many in my online-lifetime. I've lost all patience, sorry. :/

I may not seem it, but I'm so impatient!:D

You diss anybody that means a lot to me, you're out. 3

You do not judge anybody unless you know them, the only person that's allowed to do that is me.:3

Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn ya.
Old December 29th, 2013 (07:32 PM).
zakisrage
In the trunk on Highway 10

Nature: Impish
1. I don't mind referring to people I know IRL by name, and I'll do it frequently. Heck, it's fun to do with the jerks at my old high school!
2. Sometimes I really feel the need to talk about my Lebanese heritage.
3. I make fun of blonds a lot. My best friend has very light blond hair (naturally of course) and he doesn't mind it at all.
4. I'm an anime fan, but I prefer older anime to newer anime. Get used to it.
Helga: Look Phoebe, you gotta snap out of this. I mean, criminy, it's not like it's the first time you ever farted. Heck, when you sleep over you do it all the time. You rip 'em all night long, they stink to high heaven. It's all I can do to keep from passing out.
Phoebe: Just get out.
- Hey Arnold
Old December 29th, 2013 (10:06 PM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Nature: Brave
Alright so...

First off, I consider myself extremely anxious. It doesn't seem like it when you see me around, but when you talk to me I tend to hide away because I get scared of ruining the conversation. Don't get me wrong, I love talking to people. I love getting to know people. It's the "hi sup how ya doin?" thing that I tend to have trouble getting past sometimes lol. Don't think I don't like you if I end the conversation all of the sudden, basically. It means I just have nothing else to say.

Second, I get distracted very easily. I kinda have the attention span of a cat or something. If I drift off or disappear for a long while without saying a word, it means something else has grabbed my attention and it may take a while for me to get your attention. idk why but it's a habit I've grabbed recently and it's baaaaad.

Third, I am the most clingiest person you'll ever meet. If I follow you around, IM you, and all that, it means that I care about you and I only wanted to know if you're doing okay. No, I'm not really the "overly attached girlfriend" type of girl ohhh no... it's just part of my personality. I care for all my friends. :3

And lastly, and this is very important: I talk and breathe sports. (okay, that's not really important but this is at least a quality everyone should know! lol)

Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
No more waiting cause it's almost time, everything is gonna be a l r i g h t.
moderator of fan clubs & groups ~ paired to buoysel & kanzler
Old December 30th, 2013 (01:20 AM). Edited December 30th, 2013 by Seki.
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
1) I'm incredibly shy, online or offline, but I think I am more shy online, after all, if I am around my friends in real life, I tend to be the most extrovert person, but if I am alone, I am incredibly introvert. Because of this, I don't really post a lot around the forums, let alone sending people some VMs, but I would appreciate it if you do, because I am not a good conversation starter, especially online.

2) I stalk a lot; yes I do things like reading your VMs and what not and oh, I lurk around the entire forum, without posting of course as I am very shy.

3) I am a very forgiving person as I tend to view things at a pinch of salt.

4) I am not very good with words, I tend to misuse them, say things that I don't mean, and people get offended easily.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links