Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub > The Team Room
Notices

The Team Room Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Old January 20th, 2014, 04:44 AM
IndianCharizard#
aka Brendon McCullum

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to IndianCharizard#
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynBit View Post
Do You need another mapper? I will help with that too.. and can i see what the new tiles look like thru PM I can get you some pretty good tiles if you want and the Title screen is a bit delayed but soon to come sorry my friend is abit busy
Ok i'll sure choose you as a mapper too. Because ansirent is a little busy mapping for his legend tale too! And he has got loads of work!
My PC Family
| Pokelovers Server | Johto League Showdown Hack Thread |My Team ThreadPaired With - Ansirent Rytham
Old January 21st, 2014, 03:15 AM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
Thanks for understanding. Sorry for the time i am taking. But without Time a hack will be nothing more then ruin. So you know hack isn't kids game which start in a minute end in a hour.
Old January 21st, 2014, 05:06 AM
IndianCharizard#
aka Brendon McCullum

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsirentRhythm View Post
Thanks for understanding. Sorry for the time i am taking. But without Time a hack will be nothing more then ruin. So you know hack isn't kids game which start in a minute end in a hour.

Yes it always takes time so, maybe you and synbit can work together!
My PC Family
| Pokelovers Server | Johto League Showdown Hack Thread |My Team ThreadPaired With - Ansirent Rytham
Old January 21st, 2014, 02:50 PM
IceFire123
Future Anime Star

Sorry, I haven't touched my computer in a while. This is going to take forever! There are 119+ main characters and I haven't finished half. I don't need any help though, I'll try to do 2 a day and I'll most likely finish by Feb-March.

P.S. I'm using HG/SS sprites, not much done though, I'll try and do more. By the way, give credit to Dragoon and LF, they made Misty's OW.

Last edited by IceFire123; January 21st, 2014 at 02:58 PM.
Old January 21st, 2014, 04:57 PM
Near~
The End is Near...

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Near~
Title screen almost done heres some of Cheve_X's work Note: This title screen is private and only the user(Me) can use it I did not make it Cheve_X did thanks ;D

Umm yeah like him he is on Whackahack Forums ;D
And heres proof Your title screen will be done--
Spoiler:
This signature has been disabled.
Inappropriate content.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by Near~; January 21st, 2014 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Credit
Old January 21st, 2014, 08:20 PM
IndianCharizard#
aka Brendon McCullum

Quote:
Title screen almost done heres some of Cheve_X's work Note: This title screen is private and only the user(Me) can use it I did not make it Cheve_X did thanks ;D

Umm yeah like him he is on Whackahack Forums ;D
And heres proof Your title screen will be done--
Spoiler:
I always believe all of my members.
And icefire123, you dont need to work on all 116, just do jenney, joy, gary, jessie, james.
My PC Family
Old January 21st, 2014, 09:06 PM
Near~
The End is Near...

Soon the hack title screen is pending by 1 :D

Yay so excited p: and can you guys schedule a day to skype and we can use manycam to show eachother like mapping ideas and you know see what we are doing p:
Inappropriate content.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 21st, 2014, 11:26 PM
IndianCharizard#
aka Brendon McCullum

Quote:
Soon the hack title screen is pending by 1 :D

Yay so excited p: and can you guys schedule a day to skype and we can use manycam to show eachother like mapping ideas and you know see what we are doing p:
Yeah sure and i am also exited about the titlesceen!
My PC Family
Old January 22nd, 2014, 03:49 PM
ashgray14

name-ashgray14
skill-i haven't tried hacking any games
applying for-beta tester i haven't beta tested any games but hey we all gotta start somewhere
proof-none
timezone-live in CA posted at 3:48
availability:usually everyday for at least an hour if not more

well i hope i can beta test your games

whats a walk through writer

Last edited by ashgray14; January 22nd, 2014 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 22nd, 2014, 04:33 PM
Near~
The End is Near...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashgray14 View Post
name-ashgray14
applying for-beta tester i haven't beta tested any games but hey we all gotta start somewhere
proof-none

:p Well if you want to beta test its up to Indiancharizard# But a quick tip: Play the game looking in every corner and talking to evverryyybody xD and as well finding tile mistakes would be great Because as a mapper I know sometimes some tile errors occur p: Well Hope you get in as a beta tester Good luck

~~Syn
Inappropriate content.

Old January 23rd, 2014, 03:00 PM
IceFire123
Future Anime Star

I can do trainer battle sprites once I have finished OW spriting.
Old January 24th, 2014, 12:10 AM
IndianCharizard#
aka Brendon McCullum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashgray14 View Post
name-ashgray14
proof-none

Ok, Taken! And would want suggestion from other members too for selecting you!
My PC Family
Old January 24th, 2014, 08:11 PM
ashgray14

Quote:
:p Well if you want to beta test its up to Indiancharizard# But a quick tip: Play the game looking in every corner and talking to evverryyybody xD and as well finding tile mistakes would be great Because as a mapper I know sometimes some tile errors occur p: Well Hope you get in as a beta tester Good luck

~~Syn
ok thank u for this chance i appreciate it so much but u should get at least one more person just in case i miss somthing because i'm new at this and thanks again

Quote:

~~Syn
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianCharizard# View Post
Ok, Taken! And would want suggestion from other members too for selecting you!
thank u for this great chance ill try not to disappoint and u might want to find one more beta tester just in case i miss anything because im kinda new at this and ill send u my emial on a private message so u can tell me if u need anything

Last edited by ashgray14; January 24th, 2014 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 25th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Dark Shadow 6
Kιηg Oƒ Hєαятѕ

Nature: Lonely
Welcome to our team ASHGARY14
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:33 PM
IndianCharizard#
aka Brendon McCullum

Guys i have decided that we are going to use smexy rom base tiles. I will be doing both scripting and mapping till ganeshwara returns, because ansirent is busy mapping for his hack too and dont want to put pressure on him and i am also pretty bored these days so, it'll help me to timepass. I dont know who is the creater of these tiles but credits to him.
My PC Family
Old January 26th, 2014, 12:38 AM
Near~
The End is Near...

Well thats good :D Im making a map gallery on WhackAHack! :3 If you wanna see some of my maps Ash you can herehttp://wahackforo.com/t-25150/galeria-mapas-syn

Yeah and Cheve_X should be almost done with the title screen o: He is formly busy because he is a artist and writes poems and stories and has his on hack to work on... so I don't want to rush him ^-^

As for me I wont be doing my hack in a while so I have more time :p Hope we can meet soon
Inappropriate content.

Old January 26th, 2014, 01:10 AM
IndianCharizard#
aka Brendon McCullum

Yeah, i would not like to rush cheve_X. Let him take his time.
My PC Family
Old January 26th, 2014, 03:04 AM
Near~
The End is Near...

I cannot wait till we start with the new rom base but hopefully later on we will add more tiles :p
Inappropriate content.

Old January 26th, 2014, 04:45 AM
IndianCharizard#
aka Brendon McCullum

Update, i have remapped mysterious forest and new bark with new rom base.
My PC Family
Old January 26th, 2014, 07:54 AM
Near~
The End is Near...

What will I be able to map ? and could you send me pics of how because i never saw the anime and you want them to be exact ^__^
Inappropriate content.

Old January 26th, 2014, 08:45 AM
IndianCharizard#
aka Brendon McCullum

By exactly like anime, i meant direction of places and distance of places and weathers. I will upload screenshots tommorow
My PC Family
Old January 26th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Near~
The End is Near...

Okay because i want to start mapping as sooon as we can XD
Inappropriate content.

Old January 27th, 2014, 03:36 AM
Anrin Das

Name-Anrin das
first time doing
applying for-beta tester and pokemon pokedex entry editor
proof-none
Available everyday one hour week ends 2-3 hours
if you like please add me
Old January 27th, 2014, 06:01 AM
IndianCharizard#
aka Brendon McCullum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anrin Das View Post
Name-Anrin das first time doing applying for-beta tester and pokemon pokedex entry editor proof-none Available everyday one hour week ends 2-3 hours if you like please add me
Ok taken, but have you seen whole johto series? Because you'll have to edit pokedex entry according to anime, what ash's pokedex said to him.
My PC Family
Old January 27th, 2014, 06:17 AM
Anrin Das

No i have only started watching it only
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links