Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 9th, 2014 (10:33 PM).
TheCrystalFlaaffy
The CyndaquilofWar
FC: 1306-6693-8574
IGN: James

Nature: Jolly
Is it possible to get a female timid charmander with solar power and 31/xx/31/31/31/31?

I can offer you a male jolly charmander with blaze, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and the egg moves Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Rush.

I have other things to offer in my shop if you would like, http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316946
Old January 10th, 2014 (04:31 AM).
Equinoxe
pleeease listen to meee
FC: 1650-2210-4496
IGN: Hans (Y), Trace (X/OR)

Nature: Naughty
I'd like a Timid 5IV male Gastly and an Adamant 5IV male Larvitar, since they'd help me a lot with my shiny breeding attempts.

Would you be willing to trade those two for a 5IV Unburden 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Swirlix with Belly Drum (male or female) and a shiny male Sandile (safari shiny; perfect IVs in HP and Defense, Hasty nature, Moxie)?
Both are nicknameable and English language 'mons. C:

Old January 10th, 2014 (05:23 AM).
ShinyBros
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Naughty
Hello!

I am interested in your timid protean 5iv froakie and your adamant guts lavitar. I can get you any pokemon x stone and clone it for you if you want.

Pokémon X fc:
4399 0553 5028
Fighting safari
Breloom, Pancham, Machoke? (I think)
Old January 11th, 2014 (03:44 PM).
mathioks
owner of the lonestar's gym
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Relaxed
Hi, I am interested in that 5 IV shiny charmander of yours ( if it is male, cause somehow I think shiny charizard has to be male :p )
I have a shiny adamant torrent wartortle,
shiny mild torrent frogadier,
shiny naughty tough claws barbaracle or
shiny brave frisk noibat for offer, if you happen to be interested in any of those?
greetz
Old January 11th, 2014 (03:52 PM).
Redingard
The Rider Breeds Pokemon
FC: 0087-2907-0241
IGN:

Yo, I'd like your perfect Jolly Chimchar with all dem egg moves. ._.

I could breed you a Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 IV Elekid with Ice Punch. I could get you an Electirizer so it can evolve, if you need further goading. May have some other 'mons I could breed, so ask.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic434003_2.gif
Old January 11th, 2014 (05:15 PM).
andrea89
FC: 0834 1894 6496
IGN: GIOVANNI

Quote originally posted by mathioks:
Hi, I am interested in that 5 IV shiny charmander of yours ( if it is male, cause somehow I think shiny charizard has to be male :p )
I have a shiny adamant torrent wartortle,
shiny mild torrent frogadier,
shiny naughty tough claws barbaracle or
shiny brave frisk noibat for offer, if you happen to be interested in any of those?
greetz
I am sorry but they all have terrible natures for them and I am willing to trade competitive shines for competitive shinies only, I hope you understand.

If you are interested in something else we can probably find a deal since I also like shinies that I can't use in battles

Quote originally posted by Redingard:
Yo, I'd like your perfect Jolly Chimchar with all dem egg moves. ._.

I could breed you a Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 IV Elekid with Ice Punch. I could get you an Electirizer so it can evolve, if you need further goading. May have some other 'mons I could breed, so ask.
I'll take the elekid with ice punch!
Just one thing, you'll have to wait until monday for the trade since I am really busy atm.
You can send me a pm if you are interested (you can also include you fc in it ) thank you for your offer!
Old January 12th, 2014 (02:04 AM).
mathioks
owner of the lonestar's gym
FC:
IGN:

andrea89 : yeah, i totally understand! But I was like : let's ask anyway, you never know :p

But except for a US shiny entei or a timid shiny charmander i'm not really searching for anything atm ( already decided on what my team will be :p )
So thanks for your time and the quick reply
greetz
Old January 12th, 2014 (04:02 AM).
Crady
It ain't even bright in here
Community Supporter
FC: 3496-9965-2828
IGN:

Nature: Gentle
Would you be able to breed me an Azumarill, pumpkaboo, Chimchar, Sawk and a Croagunk?

If they have good IV'S I'll offer my 5 IV Shiny Zoroark + Leftovers!

Pyrion (X) - Crady (AS) | FC: 3496-9965-2828
Old January 12th, 2014 (05:34 AM).
RingoH
FC:
IGN:

Is that Deoxys still available?

Was it caught in Gen III?

I have a shiny Darkrai available. It is level 100 and timid. And from a Japanese game. It was recievedvin a trade, but appears to be valid.

I have other previous gen legends available for trade, but the Darkrai is the only event exclusive I have and the only one with perfect stats.

I have started breeding Phione and could throw one of those with a few perfect stats your way in addition to the Darkrai to sweeten the deal.
Old January 12th, 2014 (06:19 AM).
andrea89

Quote originally posted by RingoH:
Is that Deoxys still available?

Was it caught in Gen III?

I have a shiny Darkrai available. It is level 100 and timid. And from a Japanese game. It was recievedvin a trade, but appears to be valid.

I have other previous gen legends available for trade, but the Darkrai is the only event exclusive I have and the only one with perfect stats.

I have started breeding Phione and could throw one of those with a few perfect stats your way in addition to the Darkrai to sweeten the deal.
sorry, I am already trading for a darkrai do you happen to have shaymin?

Quote originally posted by Indoor_Shades:
Would you be able to breed me an Azumarill, pumpkaboo, Chimchar, Sawk and a Croagunk?

If they have good IV'S I'll offer my 5 IV Shiny Zoroark + Leftovers!
I can do this, but it will take time! I'll send you a pm as soon as I am done!
Old January 12th, 2014 (08:17 AM).
Lockmaster24
Wise words of FizzyStardust
FC:
IGN:

Would you be interested in a 31/XX/31/31/31/31 Timid Eevee for a Iron Fist Chimchar?
Old January 12th, 2014 (08:40 AM).
andrea89

Quote originally posted by Lockmaster24:
Would you be interested in a 31/XX/31/31/31/31 Timid Eevee for a Iron Fist Chimchar?
does it have wish and curse?
Old January 12th, 2014 (08:41 AM).
Lockmaster24
FC:
IGN:

Sadly no, but if you want, I can easily rebreed one with Wish, I just had to use a different parent and randomly got this when going for HP Ice. Curse may take me a bit longer, but it's doable.
Old January 12th, 2014 (08:46 AM).
andrea89

Quote originally posted by Lockmaster24:
Sadly no, but if you want, I can easily rebreed one with Wish, I just had to use a different parent and randomly got this when going for HP Ice. Curse may take me a bit longer, but it's doable.
I'll trade the chimchar for eevee only if it is timid or bold and with both the egg moves I am looking for, does it work for you?
Old January 12th, 2014 (08:50 AM).
Lockmaster24
FC:
IGN:

Quote originally posted by andrea89:
I'll trade the chimchar for eevee only if it is timid or bold and with both the egg moves I am looking for, does it work for you?
Sure, give me a minute, I just caught a Camerupt to give it Curse. Be in touch in a moment.
Old January 12th, 2014 (08:58 AM).
Snoochey
Advanced Trader
FC: 3969-4154-5213
IGN: Charles

Timid Shiny Noivern 31/31/31/31/31/31 Infiltrator
Not EV Trained

Timid Shiny Lugia 31/31/31/31/31/31 Multiscale
EV Train: 252 HP/4 Def/252 Spe
Moves:
-Calm Mind
-Roost
-Aeroblast
-Psychic
Hey buddy bud. I am interested in these. Anything in my shop that tickles your fancy?

My Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3969-4154-5213 IGN: Charles SV: 935 | GF Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0361-6412-3722 IGN: Ness SV: 549
Pokémon Safari Fairy Spawns: Snubbull, Spritzee, Floette | Pokémon Safari Bug Spawns: Paras, Beautifly, Vivillon

Old January 12th, 2014 (12:03 PM).
RingoH
FC:
IGN:

sorry, I am already trading for a darkrai do you happen to have shaymin?

Sadly, no. Darkrai is the only event exclusive I have so far. I have most of the non event legendaries, but I am taking my time investigating each to make sure it is not a hack before trading. The Darkrai was also the only legend that was shiny.

I can send you a list of my other lengends, and other shinys, as I would gladly trade multipe rarle Pokemon for the one Deoxys.
Old January 12th, 2014 (12:13 PM).
andrea89

Sadly, no. Darkrai is the only event exclusive I have so far. I have most of the non event legendaries, but I am taking my time investigating each to make sure it is not a hack before trading. The Darkrai was also the only legend that was shiny.

I can send you a list of my other lengends, and other shinys, as I would gladly trade multipe rarle Pokemon for the one Deoxys.
sounds great to me, I look forward for a pm with the list
Old January 12th, 2014 (12:30 PM).
Aeroblast
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Serious
Multiscale Lugia cannot be shiny, I believe.
Old January 12th, 2014 (12:59 PM).
andrea89

Quote originally posted by 루기아:
Multiscale Lugia cannot be shiny, I believe.
does this mean that it is hacked? How can I know if a pokemon is hacked? will this cause problems to my game???
Old January 12th, 2014 (01:51 PM).
RingoH
FC:
IGN:

does this mean that it is hacked? How can I know if a pokemon is hacked? will this cause problems to my game???
Multiscale Lugia is so far a dream radar exclusive.,. And dream radar pokemon can not be shiny.

Hacked Pokemon should not cause damage to your game. However, they are certainly less appealing to own, and not ethocal to use in competition. Or ethical to knowingly trade for that matter).

As for checking them...
Anything caught/bred in Kalos should be fine still. Pokemon caught in other regions and imported in through Pokebank you have too just look really close at. Look up if a pokemon can be shiny, what level it can be caught at, what moves it should know. If a Pokemon from gen 3 is flawless it should raise a red flag(fyi, Deoxys from gen 3 was the only time it was able to be shiny, hence why i asked about it being gen 3).... Gen iv only certain natures can be flawless if it was legendary or caught in the wild. Gen v legendaries, dream radar, and dream world pokemon can never be shiny. Oh, if it is at the level it is caught at in the wild, but is fully ev trained it is likely hacked. There are other things you can look for, but that is a lot of the major points.
Old January 12th, 2014 (01:59 PM).
andrea89

Multiscale Lugia is so far a dream radar exclusive.,. And dream radar pokemon can not be shiny.

Hacked Pokemon should not cause damage to your game. However, they are certainly less appealing to own, and not ethocal to use in competition. Or ethical to knowingly trade for that matter).

As for checking them...
Anything caught/bred in Kalos should be fine still. Pokemon caught in other regions and imported in through Pokebank you have too just look really close at. Look up if a pokemon can be shiny, what level it can be caught at, what moves it should know. If a Pokemon from gen 3 is flawless it should raise a red flag(fyi, Deoxys from gen 3 was the only time it was able to be shiny, hence why i asked about it being gen 3).... Gen iv only certain natures can be flawless if it was legendary or caught in the wild. Gen v legendaries, dream radar, and dream world pokemon can never be shiny. Oh, if it is at the level it is caught at in the wild, but is fully ev trained it is likely hacked. There are other things you can look for, but that is a lot of the major points.
I played only the first two generations...so this is an entirely new world for me! Thank you for the advice!!!
Old January 16th, 2014 (02:19 PM).
Davidson25
Davidson_25
FC:
IGN:

Send a message via Skype™ to Davidson25
Would you trade your Shiny Lucario for a Shiny 4 IV Polar Vivillon and a non-shiny 5 IV Adamant Tyrogue??
Old January 16th, 2014 (02:45 PM).
Gonzo
RNG Sommelier
Community Supporter
FC: 3437-4276-3320
IGN: ♠Gonzo♠

Nature: Brave
Offering an UT 6IV Shiny Adamant Honedge for your Shiny Greninja.

alternatively, check my thread

クリムガン
It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

Pair | Family
Old January 17th, 2014 (04:37 AM).
Death
The Pale Horseman
Community Supporter
FC: 1607-3857-3319
IGN: Archimedes

Nature: Hardy
Hi. I am back for more trading. haha

I can trade a 5IV Frillish for your male 5IV Mareep, does that sound fair?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links