The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 14th, 2014, 02:43 PM
Southueki
Writer

I usually like being with people. I'm a social person and enjoy company alot.

However, sometimes being alone feels great. Even more so when I have to think about something.
I have to agree with what was said above about being alone and feeling lonely. Completely different, and the second one is surely bad
Old January 20th, 2014, 07:32 AM
Introvert
Banned

You guys think that you know what real loneliness is? You don't even know the half of it.

This is the kind of pain and isolation that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Spoiler:
Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:00 AM
Nneuroxin
Shall Mote It Be!

Nature: Quiet
I've always felt alone, even if theres people around me. A sense of not belonging, like a alien of some sorts, just wandering through. I feel like I'm alone in a lot of things, and sometimes I am physically alone when I feel this, sometimes I'm around a lot of people when I feel this. I've always seen it as a bad thing, a feeling I don't really like feeling. It makes me uneasy

PokemonPlus | Pokemon World Online
Nneurotoxin x ★Symbiosis★
Old January 23rd, 2014, 02:38 PM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nneuroxin View Post
I've always felt alone, even if theres people around me. A sense of not belonging, like a alien of some sorts, just wandering through. I feel like I'm alone in a lot of things, and sometimes I am physically alone when I feel this, sometimes I'm around a lot of people when I feel this. I've always seen it as a bad thing, a feeling I don't really like feeling. It makes me uneasy
This. It's the exact same as me. Although it no longer makes me uneasy.

no, you gotta get it inside
you push it back down, you push it back down

Old February 8th, 2014, 08:44 PM
Raine
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I'm quite honestly used to the sense of loneliness. Sometimes I do prefer to have my solitude away from everyone else, and other times I'll be longing to spend time with family and friends. I'm the kind of person who appreciates having peace and quiet once in a while away from everyday craziness. There are emotional times when I feel like I don't have anyone to rely on, but I know my family will always be there.

— レイン · wonderland · love · achievements · appreciation
Old February 8th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Altair
Incognito

Nature: Brave
I used to feel lonely all the time, but now I value being alone. Everytime I'm with someone (which is rarely) they complain about their friends or have girl problems... Social life sounds tiring. Don't get me wrong though it's not like I hate being around people. I just prefer being alone rather than in company.
Old February 9th, 2014, 01:28 AM
Yukiyo Kayume
The Leviathan

Nature: Relaxed
I used to get lonely a lot when I believed that I needed other people to be happy, but after being hurt/betrayed so many times I realized that I'm happy by myself and with my family.

I kinda value being alone now just because I don't have to deal with someone else's drama; that said, I do have one very good friend with whom I spend a lot of time.

One true friend is worth the world!

Friend Code: 2148-9230-3068
Old February 9th, 2014, 02:14 AM
Shhmew

Nature: Gentle
Yes, I am lonely almost all the time.

Every single one of my friends is over the internet and I often crave just hugging them and laying with them and listening to music together and just talking. Hearing their voice. Feeling their skin or something. I wish for it every day.

I do have my boyfriend in real life, and I see him every day, and I love him to bits. But I can't help but feel like I need interaction from friends too, if you know what I mean. Even when I'm with him (or my family or something) I often still feel quite lonely. I agree with some others that said being lonely isn't the same thing as being alone. I can be surrounded by tons of people and still feel so incredibly lonely. It could explain why I'm so emotionally clingy toward most of my internet friends and not my boyfriend.
Old February 9th, 2014, 05:03 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
In the first week of my new school, I was always alone. I only knew one person and she already had her own friends, and I didn't want to tag along. It was one of the saddest weeks of my life; I didn't have anyone to talk to during lunch, I didn't have anyone to ask what our homework was for the day. It was really depressing, but I guess it was harder on me because I'm a really talkative person once you get to know me. I can't stand not telling people about my life adventures, about little things that people don't need to know about.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old February 9th, 2014, 07:05 PM
griever7x

Nature: Sassy
I like both being alone and feeling lonely.
It's only natural, since I often feel like a misanthropist.
I appreciate the silence, and being alone gives me the sweet, sweet illusion that I don't need anybody else besides me. I do appreciate the company of my close friends and family, and generally of strangers too, unless I am in my misanthrope mood.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links