< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse The dating game.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Reply Post Reply
Old January 13th, 2014 (6:23 PM).
Mission Complete✔
Nature: Lax
Last year, my junior year in high school, I had a lot of little things with a lot of people so I tended to date a lot. But, I get attached too easily and it tends to drive people away. However, my 7 month anniversary with my girlfriend was today and that's going really well so I'd say I'm doing pretty well in this dating game (:.

Old January 27th, 2014 (4:27 PM).
Be a role model
Crystal Tier
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to acatfrommars
Since late summer my dating life has been inexistant. I'm in the "I want to be your friend and have fun" phase rather than let's date and be serious. This is mainly because I'm going off to college in a few months and I don't want things to get complicated.
When you're having a bad day, just keep going.

Sisters | Brother | Pairs
Old January 27th, 2014 (4:46 PM).
Platinum Tier
Nature: Relaxed
I am out of the dating game. I found my soul mate xP

Intel® Core™ i7-5960X (8-cores, 20MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.0 GHz w/ Turbo Boost) |
32GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz | 512GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ Titan Z graphics with 24GB total (2x 12GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled

Acer Predator X34 Curved IPS NVIDIA G-sync Gaming Monitor 21:9 WQHD Display with Built-in Overclocking 100Hz Refresh Rate Boost | Logitech G502 Proteus Core Optical Gaming Mouse | Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum
Old January 30th, 2014 (6:22 PM).
Silver Tier
Nature: Gentle
Ever since I broke up with my ex-boyfriend 2.5 years ago, my dating life has been non-existent, which has been totally fine because that gave me time to compose and focus on myself. There have been a couple times though where a couple friends told me they liked me, but because they were both on the flirtatious side I honestly wasn't sure if they were trolling or being serious, so I just kind of waved off those "confessions" >< There is someone who I'm interested in and have been for a few months. He's been an acquaintance for 6 years, and we've only hung actually started hanging out in September. We've been pretty close ever since
And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun
There are many worlds, and they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny

— レイン · wonderland · love · achievements
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links