The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 17th, 2014, 06:43 AM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
If really they were real. I would really love them. Make them my pet. And treat them well. Train them hard and also train them carefully. I would do my best to be the best Pokemon trainer. I hope they become real. But its good to dream. But it can't happen really. But we just need to believe in ourself and maybe, maybe one day, it becomes truth.
Old February 3rd, 2014, 02:24 PM
acatfrommars
PC fanatic!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to acatfrommars
There would be constant wars throughout the country. There would be less humans, and every kid around would want to be a Pokemon master!!

Sisters | Brother | Pairs
GOALS
Old February 19th, 2014, 05:08 PM
Raine
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Kids are still going bananas over the video games, never mind if Pokemon actually existed. Although, it would be neat to have a virtual reality where that's possible instead of bringing them into the real world; that would be catastrophic if you ask me...

— レイン · wonderland · love · achievements · appreciation
Old February 19th, 2014, 07:18 PM
FourCartridge

Nature: Jolly
Pokemon actually existing? The culture shock between humans and Pokemon would be something else; I don't think a resident of the Pokemon universe could stand a place where battling is looked down upon as animal abuse. Chaos would reign as the fragile peace that holds modern humanity together is broken by honestly who knows. Villainous Teams would be everywhere trying to make profit and even world domination (though really isn't that the same in their native universe), native Earth species would be hunted to extinction by Pokemon needing space, yadda yadda yadda (though I find it interesting).

I don't really think it would be the sunshine and rainbows the games are, though people would find a way to persevere. We always do.
Old February 20th, 2014, 08:48 AM
wildjr
Some Random Dude

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanille Sky View Post
Kids are still going bananas over the video games, never mind if Pokemon actually existed. Although, it would be neat to have a virtual reality where that's possible instead of bringing them into the real world; that would be catastrophic if you ask me...
Oh my f***in gosh. That VR idea is AWESOME. Thank you, bro. As a future Video Game Programmer, I'll make sure that one day it becomes a reality.
3540-0923-8026
Wild_And_Mark
wild_jr
wildjr.tumblr.com
@Wild_Jr_Rulezzz
Credit Stuff
Signature: Kyain
Trainer Cards: Pokecharms
Social Icons: PokeCommunity and BMGf
BG Image: MapleRose

Old February 20th, 2014, 05:35 PM
Rant62
http://youtube.com/user/Rant62

Nature: Brave
I would grab myself a Aipom, Chimchar, and Lucario (No evolutions/megas for me) as the three of us traveled along the world making new friends, sitting out in the campfire, playing, grabbing new Pokemons, forming almost a family, etc.
Old February 21st, 2014, 02:29 PM
Pixel LP

I see you are already 10! Here, have a ♥♥♥♥ing fire breathing dragon!
Old February 25th, 2014, 12:48 AM
Murkmire
Malicious Marionette
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Well, using game logic, and that if our planet and way of life was able to cater to such creatures, I would be a trainer. Mostly a trainer to take down criminal organizations and such. But, more than likely just traveling the world, challenging and competing, helping and learning, and all that jazz.

My immediate six would, of course, be Arbok, Dustox, Maractus, Lickilicky, Starmie and Cofagrigus. Probably my dream team.

Last edited by Murkmire; February 25th, 2014 at 01:00 AM.
Old February 25th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Endless
& heading that way

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
If Pokémon were real, I would most likely be just another trainer for now. Eventually, I'd turn myself into a teacher (since that's where I'm headed in real life) and start giving lessons in some Pokémon school. Haha.
Old March 14th, 2014, 03:17 PM
AoTora

Nature: Calm
If Pokemon were real I'd be a pokemon Co-ordinator since I always loved contests and musicals in games and anime My team would be: Zorua, Serperior, Lucario, Glaceon, Houndoom and Mightyena

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
Old March 15th, 2014, 10:18 AM
mangamusicfan
The Lost one.
Community Supporter Tier 5

If it was real, I think manu rules where made.
Like only fight in certain area's.

Timeghoul is absolute Awesomnes!
Old March 15th, 2014, 11:58 AM
PumpJack
Gentleman Thug

If Pokémon were real, I'm genuinely curious as to how it would have affected technological development.

In the world of the games- most technology is on par with today, but Pokémon-specific tech is leagues beyond our capabilities.

However- I would be inclined to believe the opposite- a retardation of technology.

Think about it- would the Wright brothers even have bothered with the plane if they owned Pidgeots? Would Archimedes even have pondered upon the principles of the lever if there were Machamp around to lift the heavy things?

And where would medicine be at- if our ancestors simply relied on Chancey/Blissey/Audino?

The course of history would have been a very different thing indeed. Even geographically, considering Kyrogue and Groudon's little spat.
Old March 15th, 2014, 01:04 PM
oshawottlover13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpJack View Post
If Pokémon were real, I'm genuinely curious as to how it would have affected technological development.

In the world of the games- most technology is on par with today, but Pokémon-specific tech is leagues beyond our capabilities.

However- I would be inclined to believe the opposite- a retardation of technology.

Think about it- would the Wright brothers even have bothered with the plane if they owned Pidgeots? Would Archimedes even have pondered upon the principles of the lever if there were Machamp around to lift the heavy things?

And where would medicine be at- if our ancestors simply relied on Chancey/Blissey/Audino?

The course of history would have been a very different thing indeed. Even geographically, considering Kyrogue and Groudon's little spat.
that was the most philosophical thing about pokemon i have ever heard. *sheds a single tear*

3ds FC: 3308-4678-2953 Trades and Battles anyone?
YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/leavsidchiptric13
Blogger Account: https://www.blogger.com/home
Code for Battle Video 1:8ACW-WWWW-www5-3LEL
Code for Battle Video 2: CJNW-WWWW-WWW5-ACLF
Old March 15th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter Tier 3

Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
If Pokemon were real, humans wouldnt probably last more than a few days on Earth.
Pokemon are just way too powerful and strong, they would slowly conquer everything

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links