The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 13th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Limerent
I can hear you.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
We used to have rabbits when I was younger, they would incestuously breed a LOT. All the litters were perfectly healthy though, it wasn't the same as with humans. As they were outdoorsy rabbits they eventually all died from various causes- cat, fox and eagle attacks, one was hit by a car, others just mysteriously disappeared. Others we gave away, one litter was given to a Chinese lady who probably ate them but eh, I won't complain.

I really want one (or two, they are social) more to care for now, I just feel having a small animal to care for would do me good. In my opinion they are quite intelligent with unique personalities and are really not that hard to maintain. I could buy or adopt one now, my parents are away all week. All I'd need is the prep stuff, food, a shelter and some wire protectors, as well as a reinforced baby gate and voila!
Old January 13th, 2014, 04:53 PM
Nathan
prince
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
Just like O07, I'd like to own rabbits. They're cute <3
Old January 13th, 2014, 05:52 PM
Poki
idgaf no jutsu

Nature: Calm
I want a pet tiger, a wolf, lots of tarantulas and scorpions, and most important of all - I want to take my dogs back...

Old January 13th, 2014, 07:36 PM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

I own a dog and a few cats which I have for a while now but if I could own anything it would be a giraffe. Giraffes are cool.

"By force of will!"
Old January 13th, 2014, 11:04 PM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
I want a brave & intellegent and smart dog. Who is loyal and show hotaliti toward his master. A dog who is friendly. And enough good for me. I want German Shephard. Or a golden tetriveir
Old January 13th, 2014, 11:14 PM
Flushed
Tomato Soup
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Being in the dorms, I think I can get away with having a pet fish. I'd definitely go out and get one if their life expectancy was halfway decent. I've had trouble in the past with fish, so it might be like a bit harrowing.
Old January 14th, 2014, 02:52 AM
LokiofSassgard
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to LokiofSassgard
I've always wanted a chinchilla. I mean, they are so cuuuuuuuute. I love those little guys. I've also wanted to have a cockatiel named Pikachu. Those orange little cheeks are just so fricken adorable. > o <

Warning: Big picture under spoilers!

Spoiler:

How is this bird not super cute? ;o;

pair
|
blog | mibba

Old January 14th, 2014, 04:42 AM
Dragon_Trainer_
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nature: Relaxed
I'd like a Tibetan Husky Wolf.......... It looks just like an Arcanine(bleached ) It would be sooooooooooooo damn CUTE!!!!

By XVaporeon!

Do you think you have what it takes................?
Come join the Dragon Pokemon Club........

Old January 14th, 2014, 04:47 AM
Frokage
The legendary curse

Ever since I was four years old I've wanted a Husky. They are such stunningly beautiful creatures. Too bad my mum won't let me have one, but as soon as I'm out of the house I'll definitely get one.<3

And I'd also love to have a bird pet. No sure what kind of bird, but preferably one that can be easily tamed. It seems like so much joy to have a small bird that you can let flying around the house or walk around on your shoulder with and things like that. Would be lovely.

Looking for Pokébank legendaries! Hit me up!
Old January 14th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Doppelgänger
Community Supporter

I would love to own a chipmunk. Those things are adorable. I'd also love to own a Zebra as well, keep it in my yard lol. I love Zebras.
Old January 14th, 2014, 02:16 PM
Frokage
The legendary curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiles. View Post
I would love to own a chipmunk. Those things are adorable. I'd also love to own a Zebra as well, keep it in my yard lol. I love Zebras.
Funny thing is: my sister actually has one! Her husband bought it for her birthday. Haha :D
Spoiler:

Looking for Pokébank legendaries! Hit me up!
Old January 14th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Sylphiel
get away, run away, fly away

What I would love to have is a parrot - one of the bigger kinds, like a cockatoo or something. The only problem is that I know how high-maintenance parrots can be, and I don't know if I'd be able to take care of one properly even if I could ever afford one. :( Although a smaller one like a cockatiel or a parakeet would be fine for me right now.

I've also gone through some things like "omg I want a rabbit/ferret/chinchilla/insert random animal here", but if there's one thing I still definitely want, it's that parrot. Hah.

» Paired with Ausaudriel, yo.
» I also make pictures. Sometimes.
Old January 14th, 2014, 09:42 PM
Warrior Rapter
Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Modest
Perhaps we could get a conversation going over advice for people who haven't had a pet but are wanting one, or even advice for a type of pet in general. An example being with cats, or anything with claws really, especially if you are someone who is looking for an animal that you can play with, you have to keep in mind that for most of them, their form of play includes using claws and teeth. Especially if things get a little rougher than intended, expect scratches and bites from a cat. And don't assume because they are scratching or biting that they are playing. There's being playful, and there's a cat trying to tell you to leave it alone, and believe me, if you watch, you can tell the difference.
Old January 15th, 2014, 10:26 AM
Magikarp From Hell

I grew up in a home with lots of pets. Lots of cats, and some dogs (not at the same time).
Now we have 1 cat left, the last of the family tree and a dog, my best pal.

I really like animals, but I've always wanted one of those Lizards! They're so awesome looking!

Looking for: Non-Us Tentacool

Old January 18th, 2014, 08:18 PM
TheKantoKid
Let's go, Pikachu!
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I would love a turtle, frog/toad, or Geeko. They are adorable creatures and I would love to befriend one. I would also love a beagle. I would name him Snoopy or name her Lucy.

♡ ☆☆ ☆
Old January 21st, 2014, 08:12 AM
BonkersRider
Twisted Fashion Gal

Nature: Sassy
I want a big fluffy rabbit so I can have a snuggle bunny and a snugglebunny. But, snugglebunny wants a dog.

A yuri adventure!
Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:07 AM
Nneuroxin
Shall Mote It Be!

I've had a lot of pets in my life. 2 dogs, at least 30 cats over 20 years, fish, hamsters, etc. I want to get a cat though. I moved and now I miss my three cats I used to have. I'd love to own a black cat

PokemonPlus | Pokemon World Online
Nneurotoxin x ★Symbiosis★
Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:50 AM
Symbiosis
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I want to own a all white wild wolf.

Windows 8.1 64 Bit | 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz) | 32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz | 1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s) | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled

☆Current Pre Ordered Games: Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition-PS4-11/3/2014-$119.99 | WWE 2K15 Hukkamania Edition-PS4-11/18/2014-$99.99 | GTA V-PS4-11/18/2014-$59.99 | Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Pokemon Omega Ruby-Nintendo 3DS-11/21/2014-$39.99 Each | Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition-PS4-3/31/2015 - $69.99

Old January 23rd, 2014, 03:01 PM
Mara
All your base are belong to us

I would want an F1 Savannah cat. That's my dream pet right there. But the down side is that they cost as much as college tuition. So no kids for me. But I'm ok with that. I just want the kitty <3 Very beautiful animal.
Old January 23rd, 2014, 04:10 PM
sh1nyzorua
zorua♥&♥zoroark

I'd like to have a reptile, like a lizard or snake. But they have to eat bugs and other live creatures so they're sorta out of the question. :x

I'd also like to have a rabbit, which is more reasonable because I had some rabbits when I was little and I love them. Two of the bunnies we had were Holland Lops and I loved those the most, so I would get another Holland Lop if I could. . .

Gif by it-started-to-rain on Tumblr (:
Old January 23rd, 2014, 08:01 PM
Team Fail
See that, Aster?
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I'd like to have a nice medium-sized dog, perhaps a retriever or something like that.

If I could have any pet in the world, I'd like to have a wolf. Because that'd be awesome. Or a Komodo Dragon, because like me, they like to throw their weight around.

You are challenged by Lorekeeper Zinnia!
Pairs | Twitter | Alt | Alt II | PHO
Old January 23rd, 2014, 10:12 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Any kitten, honestly. Never had a pet before :C
Old January 26th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Retom
Retomplay on Youtube

a dog but i am allergic, a dog for allergic people

Musiccomposer for games, as hobby, not professional http://musicgamer-11.newgrounds.com
Let's player but starting : http://youtube.com/retomplay
Future Developer of Games

Twitter : http://twitter.com/retomplay
Old January 26th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Pendraflare
I'm definitely in my zone.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Pendraflare
Really, none. The only type I remember having was a goldfish (maybe two), and they've both died (you don't say?).

And I think i'm allergic to cats. Or dogs. One of them. And dogs, whenever i'm faced with one, will relentlessly follow me. That's no fun. =(
Old January 26th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Introvert
Banned

I'd love my own mini-aquarium if I were ever to become filthy rich. I'd also hire someone to look after it so I can just focus on enjoying the view.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links