Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media
Reload this Page Comic books!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Old January 12th, 2014 (09:25 AM).
Monkey slut!

Nature: Calm
Soooo... I read comic books now.

Me and my friend have made a promise to each other to go out once a month and buy a comic book each, kinda like a book club, except more awesome. It's pretty fun, except we're poor and in school, so it's not like we can buy tonnes at one time, 'cause we need money for like... clothes and sweets and stuff, y'know?

Nevertheless, we went to forbidden planet, and got ourselves an adventure time and futurama comic. But, what I'm sort of new to this stuff, so I wanted some real comic book reader's advice and etc.
I've already started reading adventure time, bravest warriors and futurama comics, and I would also like to get into the Bone comics, but what comics have you read? Did you enjoy them? What comics would you suggest for a first time idiot getting into comic books?

Thanks!!!
Old January 12th, 2014 (11:07 AM).
adventure seeker
Platinum Tier

Hey there, I just moved this one over to Culture & Media, since it is more suited to discussions on topics such as this. Best of luck with the reading!

Moved.
<div style="background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/bHlfm47.gif'); background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 245px; width: 600px; font-family: 'Dosis', 'Josefin Slab', 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-weight: 200; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #282828; padding-top: 66px; padding-left:43px; text-align: left; line-height: 15px;">
<div style="font-size: 22px;">seeker</div>
<i class="fa fa-heart-o"></i> paired to <a href="http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=67003"><span class="usergroup-mod">adventure</span></a>
<i class="fa fa-code"></i> <div class="usergroup-admin">staff administrator</div>
on a leave of absence</div>
Old February 3rd, 2014 (01:14 PM).
Be a role model
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to acatfrommars
Gah, I love comics! Don't read them nearly as much as I used to mainly because I'm saving my money at the moment. A few of my favorite right now are Sandman, New Avengers, The Ultimate Spiderman, Batman: The Dark Knight, Knight Wing and on occasin Injutice: Gods Among Us. I enjoy a good Doctor Who comic time to time as well (mostly read them at my public library).

Sisters | Brother | Pairs
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links