The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 13th, 2014 (06:50 AM).
Hatsune Mika
FireRed Nuzlocke

Nature: Naughty
I've noticed most people get sad around this time and that there is people who are sad for other reasons.
I created this tgread as an open discussion to help people feeling not so good. If you don't want it open talk, pm. I just feel like helping my fellow PC members.
Blaziken, Mightyena, Swellow, Groudon, Gardevoir, and I still have to think.

I have walked down the path of Hoenn, now I believe it is time to see what has changed since my intervention of the peaceful region. I shall adventure to the end for love of all Pokémon!
Old January 13th, 2014 (08:35 AM).
LoudSilence
more like uncommon sense

Hm, what's special about this time of the year, though?

Your sentiments are appreciated, regardless.
Old January 13th, 2014 (08:41 AM). Edited January 13th, 2014 by Hatsune Mika.
Hatsune Mika
FireRed Nuzlocke

Well, Valentine's day. Most people don't consciously think about it but if they are having problems its sometimes a factor. . . Also made it for any other problem somrone wants to talk about. . Like if a relative passed, sentiment pet, etc.

I have walked down the path of Hoenn, now I believe it is time to see what has changed since my intervention of the peaceful region. I shall adventure to the end for love of all Pokémon!
Old January 13th, 2014 (08:46 AM).
LoudSilence
more like uncommon sense

Oh, er. Isn't that a month from now?

For whoever is bothered by it, don't let it get to you. You'll find the right person when the time comes, not because society told you to spend money on this one particular day.
Old January 13th, 2014 (08:51 AM).
Hatsune Mika
FireRed Nuzlocke

It may be but still, people get sad earlier, plus ot helps to have a place to talk with other people and get lifw help while on PC with all our buddies. And I agree with LS.
Love takes time. Commercials make you emotionally differ so you are motivated to buy their junk.

Old January 13th, 2014 (09:51 AM).
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
Hey, this thread is a great idea! Unfortunately one like it already exists in Discussions & Debates. It's called the Post Your Problems thread and it's dedicated to helping other PC members. If you want to help them, you should head over there and hand out some advice to the people in need. I can't keep this thread around though since it's essentially a duplicate, sorry

Locked.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links