Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page How can you be so obsessed with that?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Old January 15th, 2014 (01:53 AM).
Silver Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Obsessions? This is weird...

Well, I am a bit obsessed with the news, discussions, and debates.

1. News - It would be something about death like killing, murdering, a massacre, and an incident that killed people. Or it could be something about the Government like impeachment trials, and capital punishments. That I'm not sure of, because I have not been able to read the news. I don't know how I'm obsessed with it, but I feel like that's where I belong.

2. Discussions - There are tons of discussions that I like, and I always love to butt in the discussions people are discussing.

3. Debates - I'm also not sure of this one, but I find myself good in debates.
It's almost like a talent of mine.
Old January 15th, 2014 (09:20 AM).

Quote originally posted by Knormageddon:
Not that they're weird, but my obsessions are pro wrestling, hockey, music, in no particular order. I've loved watching wrestling since I was a little kid, and I'm a lot to catch up on big things that I've missed in years passed. Hockey, again, since I was kid. A lot easier to catch up on, because a lot of it is just stats... But I love watching games for big moments, nice goals, huge hits, great passes, and, again, big moments. Music, one of my resolutions for this year was to expand my musical interests, and I'm finding a lot of good stuff that I wouldn't have thought about listening to!

And, I think this might be "weird", but I'm (horribly) with keeping my stuff clean. My bedroom, my computer, my phone, (my person), whatever. I'm not a neat freak, but with, like, my computer/phone, I feel the need to have as much memory/free space as possible, same with my room too.

Well, not that my room needs memory...
WWE? Have obsessed by it as well since I was a little kid.

Looking for: Non-Us Tentacool

Old January 15th, 2014 (11:40 AM).

Nature: Brave
Send a message via AIM to NeonMewtwo
One of my biggest obsessions would be trains, and everything about the railroad industry. I've got dozens of magazines about trains that I enjoy reading. I've recently started an interest of ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt. I've got several books on those subjects.
Old January 15th, 2014 (11:45 AM).
HAIL HYDRA!
Platinum Tier

I guess it's a bit juvenile for my age, but I'm still pretty obsessed with video games. My collection has 244 physical games in it between GBA, DS, 3DS, GCN, Wii, WiiU, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3, and PS4. I have a lot more digital games as well, but I consider only physical games when it comes to my collection.
Old January 15th, 2014 (04:42 PM). Edited January 15th, 2014 by LightspeeD.

I have always absurdly been obsessed with music. If I hear a song I like remotely, I have to have it stored somewhere. I have hundreds of soundtracks and CD's in my room that I haven't listened to more than twice.

I also obsess over women in a way similar to what 007_Eleven stated although I never really express myself for that kinda stuff.

Wallpapers for my desktop are another big one!

Hmmm.. I have a notepad file with a giant list of tv shows (mostly anime) I intend to watch.

Another giant list of awesome quotes and cool things on shopping sites I've bookmarked, but never gave a second thought. Here's one of em: http://www.amazon.com/Martial-Arts-Supply-Inc-Socks/dp/B0002GSK2C/ref=sr_1_3?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1389833189&sr=1-3&keywords=tabi+socks+men.

My main obsession is with both creative writings and hoarding schoolwork. I have papers hoarded with every single drawing, lyric, rhythm, cool sounding song name or concept, and poem. I always intend to look back at them, but I write them 5 times as much as I read them over in the future.
Old January 21st, 2014 (01:34 PM).
Resilient
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Faye Rose~
Vocaloid music, and hair bows.

Oh how I love hair bows...

The Rainbow Connection

TheZenTraveler
Sopheria

4012-4551-1244
Old January 22nd, 2014 (07:23 AM).
Tsunderes forever

Nature: Naughty
I have obsession with Kaito from the Vocaloids, Doctor who,Sonic and Bowser.
Old January 22nd, 2014 (07:44 AM).
Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Platinum Tier

Foreign languages.
Especially Russian, and/or ones that are rather bizarre and exotic.
As well I seem to have a thing for (our) engineering, and apart from that weaponry, irrelevant politics, snow...
Old January 22nd, 2014 (10:07 AM).
Fictionally Destructive

Nature: Relaxed
I do have a few obsessions. The first is with my boyfriend's ring. I must have it near me at all times, normally on my finger, and I always have to kiss it whenever I get done working, or when I wake up, or any time I can't think of him for a while. Its odd, and borders on obsessive-compulsive, but that is how I am.

Another thing I obsess about is writing. I love writing, but I suck at it, so I try to write down some of the good things I come up with right away. They often turn into poetry rather than the books I dream them being, but it still helps me out a lot.

Karma. I do everything I can to have great karma, even though I have no real hopes or dreams in my life, so it only influences my general luck. Lately I am starting to find myself, and realize what it is that I want, but I still treat people better than I do myself, in the hopes that maybe one day I will be able to make the life I really want a reality.

I am also obsessed with balance. Every good has a bad, every bad has a good. I try to find out what each one is. I hate perfection, because perfection is imbalanced.

Oh, and I have to like the feel of whatever it is I am wearing or buying. I am obsessed with needing to physically touch an object before I buy it. Something about the texture or the material has to be just right for me to get it. Its a real pain buying clothes.

Mikiebear
FC: Unknown ATM
Friend Safari Type: Unknown
Pokemon: Unknown
PM if you add me so I can add you. Always looking for friends.
Old January 22nd, 2014 (11:51 AM).
FireRed Nuzlocke

I'm obsessed with PC and Pokemon. Unhealthy. And obsessed with beig forever alone apparently.
Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile, Omega Groudon, Alpha Kyogre, Rayquaza

I have walked down the path of Hoenn, now I believe it is time to see what has changed since my intervention of the peaceful region. I shall adventure to the end for love of all Pokémon!
Old January 22nd, 2014 (02:46 PM).

Nature: Careful
Ahh jeez let's see here, Ever since middle school I have had an obsession with Hagi from blood plus. Like I reaaally mean an obsession. I have a stuffed bunny named after him, he has a little tux and everything. he is really worn down after being carried everywhere and pushed over the side of the bed by mistake or got food on him or whatever xD. Also obsessed with collecting anime art books, otome games, HM games and countless anime males.
Old January 22nd, 2014 (05:13 PM).
pls stop talking to me
Silver Tier

I like really big foreheads and really bushy eyebrows.

I also like wolves.

And I'm obsessed with keeping my iTunes library perfectly organized with correct album names and album art and everything. yuh
Old January 22nd, 2014 (05:26 PM).
The Rabbit Pokemon
BS
CS

Nature: Modest
This is more of an addiction than an obsession but I am hooked on sweet tarts right now haha. I've been snacking on them non stop for about 2 months now and I just can't put them down.

As for an obsession, I am quite obsessed with League of Legends right now. I started playing earlier this month and cannot stop nor plan to.

Showdown

Old January 22nd, 2014 (05:34 PM).
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
I'm obsessed with rock music. I can't go one day without listening to it or else I'll be uneasy.
Old January 22nd, 2014 (07:46 PM).
Master of The Universe
Crystal Tier

I'm obsessed with freedom and autonomy.

My Proposed PokeCommunity Dungeons & Dragons game. Leave a comment if interested.
Old January 23rd, 2014 (07:36 AM).
time is f o r e v e r~

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Magikarp From Hell:
I have an obsession that when I found something interesting, anything, I need to find every single piece of information of it on the internet.
That's me. I find something I'm interested in, then take it to any lengths I can to find out more info on it...that was me back in October with mental illnesses .3.

I'm also obsessed with..if it wasn't obvious...read my username.

Touhou. I just...love the series. The characters, the areas, the multiple fanworks made from fans of the series...I loves it. Sadly I'm too young to really buy anything related to it ;_;

....and it's also weird to be what seems like the only person in my area who knows about it. #foreveralone.

oh. and piano music. It calms my nerves, and if I don't listen to my piano musics...I could flip into depression modo. ;o; not good.

"2014 sometimes leads to even better April Fools' jokes."
VM | PM | Gensokyo | Previously | Theme | Fan Club | | | | | |
Old January 27th, 2014 (05:19 PM).
hi
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Zoro
Vanilla pudding. I must eat one every day, normally as a snack after school, or I will be grumpy.
Old February 22nd, 2014 (11:35 PM).
Silver Tier

Nature: Gentle
I wouldn't consider any of my obsessions unhealthy :c The biggest one is the collection of plushes and whenever I see one that's cute I just have to have it! And then there's also the one with Collector's/Limited edition video game packages that started developing last summer.

— レイン · wonderland · love · achievements
Old February 22nd, 2014 (11:40 PM).
i send my best regards from hell.

Nature: Naive
I'm obsessed with different UK coins. Did you know you can get a £5 coin over here? It's so damn cool. Then we've ordered a £20 coin too. My life is officially complete when it arrives! I'm also obsessed with rocks. I have this pretty big collection. They're just all unique and pretty, I can't help but buy them in those natural world shops!

Passion overload..

R.I.P Electra Heart
Old February 23rd, 2014 (08:32 AM).
RTX-008L

Nature: Lax
My obsessions change over time. Bonsai, pocket watches, Zippo lighters, guns, cooking, gardening, rocks, minerals, fossils, eating everything in even portions on both sides of my mouth, zombies, mecha, I've done it all.

The (self-appointed) co-leader of Team Silver Destiny.
Old February 23rd, 2014 (08:36 AM).
Wild Duck Pokémon
Gold Tier
CS

Nature: Impish
I obsess over birds (especially, you ask me about a bird found in north america I will know ♥♥♥♥ about it), bad movies, gravity, and Pokemon. Also I obsessively collect stuffed animals and figures.
Old February 23rd, 2014 (12:30 PM).
commie bastard.

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to an illegible mess.
i have a particular obsession with gore, pain, blood, necrophilia, cannibalism, mental disorders and other surreal or horrific things. i honestly have no clue how it started or why, but im obsessed with it so much that i consume myself in it. a lot of people think it's really gross, but i adore it. its not something i would pursue in real life, however. i mostly enjoy it on a fictional basis.

tumblr.|ao3.|ff.net.|8tracks.
.you said okay.
Old February 23rd, 2014 (06:18 PM).
Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Modest
About the only music I listen to is either video game music or remixes of them. My friends consider it an obsession because none of them can listen to it for very long, unlike me who could go all day.

Dinosaurs. This probably comes from me wanting to be a paleontologist, but almost anything involving dinosaurs immediately has my attention.... other than memes.

Math... well, all I'm going to say for this one is I once did pen and paper to find 5^50 and all the 5^# in between. In class. Because I was bored. And let me tell you, there's a point where calculators become worthless when doing something like this.... **** scientific notation.
Old February 23rd, 2014 (06:52 PM).
my heart pumps out old red paint
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
I have some of the weirdest loves as far as PC goes.

Iced tea: My refreshment drink of choice, I always gotta carry one everywhere I go. I'd pretty much fall for any flavor thank you.

Australian TV: Yeah, it's funny but given I'm Australian it's something you kinda expected. This would explain why some of my Tumblr posts might feel weird to your eyes but to an Australian it's essentially me staying true to my culture.

Cuties: I'm in love with loads of cute-looking stuff, whether it'd be Japanese stuff (yeah loads of cuties over there) or even cute-looking celebrities, as evidenced by some of the posts you may have seen on my Tumblr page.

And one I also had when I was younger, McDonald's Happy Meal toys. I used to collect them a lot, sometimes I even skipped the food and got it on its own. Sadly my mother got rid of them all when I like, turned 18 or something but I kept some of my most treasured ones hidden in my room.

I even used to collect those free music news papers that you find lying around and you could take one for free. Sadly I had to stop that one because my mother kept throwing them away.

battle server | tumblr | profile | lovely pair
adoption center mentor | fairy-type club

Old February 23rd, 2014 (09:13 PM).
Goin' Bananas
Super Moderator
CS

Nature: Timid
- The word "babe." I call anything I like a "babe" or "babes" if it's plural. And there are variations, like super babe, precious babe, best babe, etc. I don't know where it came from.

- Making sure the glasses at work touch. I don't know. It's like my mission in life is to make sure all the glasses are organized so that they're touching.

- Pokemon. They thought it was a phase hahahahahahaha.

- Collecting. It legitimately makes me happy and just gives me peace of mind and a sense of accomplishment, even if the collection in question isn't complete. Though having all the main Pokemon games now makes me feel pretty serene.

- Jak and Daxter. I'm just gonna accept that I'm obsessed with this series and I wish there was more to satisfy that obsession. :( Like at least merch or something...please. PLEASE. Merch in mind, I always steal my boyfriend's Krimzon Guard hoodie. I even stole it tonight! Get on my level.

- Pink...I really like pink. I only eat with the pink plate in my house...because it's the only one that's pink and it's mine. I get upset if someone else has it and I always find a way to get it back, even if they already have food on it.

hobbies include playin' terits and huggin' diddy kong
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links