Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 15th, 2014, 12:32 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 루기아 View Post
I haven't seen anybody from Maryland or at least somewhat adjacent. I have been noticing couple people from Virginia but they're all live down the south if I recall.
I live in Hampton Roads so Maryland is a fair hike. I've met Morkula multiple times though.
Old January 15th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Hatsune Mika
FireRed Nuzlocke

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeliira View Post
I believe Towerizer lives in San Diego, which is about 2 hours from where I live, maybe the next time I plan on going back (and if both of our schedules are free), we could possibly meet. :D

I know other SoCal peeps that live near me as well (about 2-3 hours away tops).

Kansas City!
I live like 2 hours away, I live in Manhattan.
Nuzlockes paused due to remastering R/S/E
Omega Ruby!
Predicted team for Omega Ruby:
Blaziken, Mightyena, Swellow, Groudon, Gardevoir, and I still have to think.

I have walked down the path of Hoenn, now I believe it is time to see what has changed since my intervention of the peaceful region. I shall adventure to the end for love of all Pokémon!
Old January 15th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Nauje
Hmm.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Most of the people I talk to live outside the UK so no, haven't really met anyone. Would be cool I guess!
Paired with gimmiepie.
Old January 15th, 2014, 12:42 PM
Controversial?
should probably stop now

Anyone from London is more than welcome to meet me whenever they want, I'm always up for meeting people

Okay here's a funny story. So me and my mates went to Paris at the end of last summer, and I ended up meeting this user from here called WonderGirl (who hadn't actually been active since 2011 at the time...I don't even remember how I got to know her) somehow and we spent that Saturday just hanging out and we got this really nice sweet beer-like thing at some bar, she was great
I met her fror a few minutes later in the night but I don't entirely remember what circumstances
Old January 15th, 2014, 05:23 PM
Limerent
I can hear you.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
So I gave my location on the battle server last night and it turns out one member lives like, a 5 minute train ride away from me in the adjacent suburb! That's within walking distance :0 I won't give their identity because I don't have permission but maybe we can meet sometime

Oh, and Hikamaru lives about an hour away by train I believe, it's unlikely she would want to meet me though ^.^
Hi.
Old January 15th, 2014, 05:43 PM
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I have yet to meet a PC member in real life, but I was actually quite surprised at how many live in the Sydney area of Australia like myself. Notable members being Patchouli Knowledge, Aslan and O07_eleven, along with another guy I briefly interacted with called bradenm, and of course diab_low. I really miss that guy
Old January 15th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusIsPower View Post
I live like 2 hours away, I live in Manhattan.
Um... is there a lesser known Manhattan that I'm ignorant of? Cause Manhattan, NYC is nowhere near 2 hours from San Diego. Not even by plane.
Old January 15th, 2014, 07:15 PM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Um... is there a lesser known Manhattan that I'm ignorant of? Cause Manhattan, NYC is nowhere near 2 hours from San Diego. Not even by plane.
There's a small city out in Kansas by the name of Manhattan.

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Old January 15th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Oh, okay, I see, ignore me then :D ya'll stealing our glorehh!
Old January 15th, 2014, 07:22 PM
White Mage
Wicked
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Nope, never met anyone from PC/online in real life. But I've only been here for a little over a year, so I still don't know too many people.
Anyway, I live in Arizona, and so far I haven't seen any users that live here. I don't travel much, so the chances of meeting a member in real life are way too slim for me.

VM | PM | MAL
Old January 15th, 2014, 07:23 PM
Morkula
Play the Game

I've met Mr Cat Dog during his whirlwind tour of the East Coast. We were supposed to meet up again in November when he was in the area but he had plans with the friend he was visiting and I couldn't make it since I had to work.

Other than that, I've seen CC several times - we have lunch together and hang out every so often (though it's been a few months) and even went to Kings Dominion one day last summer.

paired with cherrim ~ big brother of patchisou yutohru
4p games ~ 4p forums ~ backloggery ~ twitter
Old January 15th, 2014, 07:26 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkula View Post
I've met Mr Cat Dog during his whirlwind tour of the East Coast. We were supposed to meet up again in November when he was in the area but he had plans with the friend he was visiting and I couldn't make it since I had to work.

Other than that, I've seen CC several times - we have lunch together and hang out every so often (though it's been a few months) and even went to Kings Dominion one day last summer.
Yeah, unfortunately I couldn't meet MCD either because the one day we could have done something he had plans u_u
Old January 15th, 2014, 07:40 PM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
Nope! I'm sure people live close to me, but I've just never made plans to meet up with anyone >.>
showdown, gallery, anime, & family
Old January 15th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Puddle
Mission Complete✔

Nature: Lax
I just found out that Lilith and I will be going to the same University starting in the summer. :D:D

Old January 15th, 2014, 08:33 PM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

I met one a long long time ago that no longer visits PC, since then I haven't met anyone, I don't really talk to anyone from PC that lives anywhere close to me though. I used to but we just ended up not talking anymore.
Shiny Value 275 if anyone needs it pm me
Old January 15th, 2014, 10:08 PM
TheZenTraveler
I fail everyone eventually
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to TheZenTraveler
I'm new here, So I haven't met anyone from PC in real life yet, but hey If anyone is ever near Battle Creek, Michigan (or Kalamazoo, MI). Let me know, I'm always trying to find people to hang with ^-^
My RP characters
Izzy "Doc" Sato in Johto Mysteries - IC/OOC
Grant Hawkins/Clara Warde in Pokemon The Relevations- IC/OOC
AJ in The Hoenn Diaries- IC/OOC
The image above was provided by LakituBroz
Old January 15th, 2014, 10:22 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
Hi, also new. I have yet to meet anyone else from Texas, much less Dallas. But I'm busy so even if I do find someone I probably won't have time to hang out for a while.
*Insert witty and/or thought provoking quote here*
Old January 15th, 2014, 10:51 PM
Keitaro
Urashima

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Keitaro Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Keitaro Send a message via Yahoo to Keitaro
PC? Sadly no, online? I had one recently about 4 months ago. I've known him for 14 years in fact. He stopped by while heading to a wedding and I took him out for lunch drove him around town, even got in few games. It was short, but fun and plan to meet up again. Surreal would be the word I would use to describe the experience. I'm in Ottawa area; he's in Toronto area so weird how it took that long for us to meet. The time I was in Toronto he was sick so reasons like that contributed.
The retired mod known as,

PC's first ever 'Member of the Year'.
Old January 16th, 2014, 08:44 AM
Southueki
Writer

There aren't that many members from Europe, let alone Portugal.

So no, I doubt it
«There is no life without love. None worth having, anyway.»
Old January 16th, 2014, 12:02 PM
Controversial?
should probably stop now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southueki View Post

So no, I doubt it
Me and my mates might be going to Portugal in the summer...........
Old January 16th, 2014, 04:14 PM
Alex
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Alex
I don't really have the means to meet people at this point in time, but I do live in Colorado Springs (guess the state). Maybe later down the road I'll have such oppurtunities.
Old January 16th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Limerent
I can hear you.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southueki View Post

So no, I doubt it
I think the staff member Went is from Spain, specifically Madrid, maybe you could bring your neighbour some delicious Portuguese food sometime! ^.^
Hi.
Old January 17th, 2014, 12:02 AM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Haven't met any PC members but I would love to meet one. :3
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

Old January 17th, 2014, 12:15 AM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Quote:
Originally Posted by O07_eleven View Post
I think the staff member Went is from Spain, specifically Madrid, maybe you could bring your neighbour some delicious Portuguese food sometime! ^.^
Went moved to Argentina, which is quite a ways from Portugal.

I actually did meet someone from PC (and other forums), though she hasn't been active on PC for a few years now. We've known each other for over seven years now and talked to each other nearly every day as she bounced around the United States. Finally, she moved to about two hours away from where I am, so I planned a family trip up there to meet up with her. We walked around all day, as comfortable with each other face-to-face as we are on the computer.

Other than that, anyone else around me is too far away or too difficult for me to get to. (Though I could get to NYC, it's way more work than I can currently put in.)
Old January 17th, 2014, 12:29 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
I've met up with a friend from New Zealand who's been on PC/other forums, when she had a trip to Sydney. There were two meet ups, and the second sadly didn't go too well (other people were involved and stuff happened), but oh well, at least the first one was decent. Certainly would like to meet up with people I've only known online again.

In high school I met a couple other students in other grades who happened to be on PC too, but I had never talked to them before, so I don't feel that counts.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here