The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 16th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Ozymandias
this world needs bad men
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Ozymandias
Quote:
Originally Posted by Introvert View Post
Instead of trying to degrade me with memes like a hater, why don't you do some push-ups until you look more like me and become less jealous of my muscles.
Lol quit fooling man

I do consider myself in pretty good shape, I am a bit underweight but, that's cause my metabolism is so fast. I used to play football and baseball and such (now I'm just a runner) but, lately I've been working out more and more cause I want to go back to playing football again.

Btw Cyborg isn't very attractive but, she could beat the **** out of me so yeah...
Old January 16th, 2014, 05:36 PM
Poki
Et tu, Brute?

Nature: Calm
Why yes, as a matter of fact, I lift my pen at school.
Old January 16th, 2014, 05:43 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
I lift ~50 pounds at work occasionally.

Aside from that, I'm not a fan of lifting. I'm a Zumba-er and a jogger. 'Tis all.

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
Old January 16th, 2014, 05:48 PM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Nature: Careful
I don't do much exercise other than playing a few sports (squash and golf). I'm really skinny anyway, and never put on any weight. I don't go to the gym because I honestly cant be bothered; but next year I might have to as I want to stat training for a fun run in October.
Old January 16th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
I don't lift but mostly because I can't be bothered to buy any weights or buy a gym membership. I like playing basketball, but I surround myself with couch potatoes. I do eventually want to start lifting, though. Maybe once I actually have a paying job...
Old January 16th, 2014, 06:49 PM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
I recently started worrying about how I looked and how un-active I have been since leaving the gym and my huge fitness level drop so started going to the gym regular, still working on the correct eating however and would love more incite into that.
Old January 16th, 2014, 07:51 PM
LoudSilence
more like uncommon sense

P90X and running, mostly. I'm a fan of circuit training and muscle confusion workouts. I've also been interested in kung fu for awhile but haven't found a nice program to sign up for.

Don't care too much about getting jacked. I just want to be healthy inside and out.
Old January 16th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Puddle
Mission Complete✔

Nature: Lax
I used to play baseball and work out and do conditioning and stuff to stay in shape for the seasons, but I got bored and sick of that last year. Been taking a break. Figured if I started to gain fat, I'd get back into it.

Old January 16th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Castform

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
The only thing I lift is the food that goes in my mouth. I'm just really lazy when it comes to lifting and working out. I'd love to have the motivation to get in shape but when you are naturally born with the body of a god *flexes* you just don't wanna do it ;]
Old January 16th, 2014, 11:09 PM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
At first I thought the alpha male thing was a joke but you keep saying it and I'm getting really worried that you're actually serious lmao

I'm imagining this little five year old crossing his arms in a huff and saying "Mommy, I am an alpha male!"

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Old January 17th, 2014, 09:31 AM
Magikarp From Hell

I don't lift, but I've been working out the last two years, 5 tot 6 days a week by mixing boxing, overall muscle-training and some cardio. But again, I do not really lift.
I use my own bodyweight to exercise, like pull-ups, push-ups and stuff like that. Calisthenics are my inspiration, allthough I couldn't do the insane stuff they do ..yet

Looking for: Non-Us Tentacool

Old January 17th, 2014, 10:41 AM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
None at all to be honest. I'm way out of shape. I'm a bit overweight and most of the time I just sit on the bed in my dad's old room and watch Friends or sit on the computer and be on PC or Tumblr all day. With school though I've been out more and doing more walking but all the walking I do is from one class to the other and that isn't much. I do like running every now and then however. It's not that often though. I should probably run more if I ever want to lose weight like I do.

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
Old January 17th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Guillermo
i own a rabbit heh
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudSilence View Post
P90X and running, mostly. I'm a fan of circuit training and muscle confusion workouts. I've also been interested in kung fu for awhile but haven't found a nice program to sign up for.

Don't care too much about getting jacked. I just want to be healthy inside and out.
P90X is by far the most intense thing i've ever done, and i've been involved in martial arts and army training for years now.

i've always been involved in sport and i consider it part of who i am, so from an early age i've considered myself quite fit and rarely eat junk food.

| | le deux | | so-so-soulful
Old January 17th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Alex
Whale & Wasp
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Alex
Gimme about a month of running everyday in the PT team in ROTC, and you'll see me shape right up. Right now though, not so much. I'm basically a little twig with a huge rear and set of shoulders. :3

I did my time and I want out
So effusive – fade – it doesn’t cut
The soul is not so vibrant
The reckoning, the sickening
Packaging subversion
Pseudo–sacrosanct perversion
Old January 17th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Spinosaurus
Your favorite Pokemon sucks.

I do lift weight, but I don't bench. Need to find a partner for that first, and me and my friends have varying schedules so we never go to the gym together.
Mostly exercise at home and jog, and I also do boxing as well, but lifting is all I do when I do go to the gym. (is there any other reason to go? lol)
Old January 17th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Retom
Retomplay on Youtube

so I eat much but my arms are still thin however my belly............. everything goes to my belly and I probably only get fat there but not my arms however, I dont call myself fat because everyone calls me thin for someone who doesnt do sports or workout. but if i look at my self, clothes disguise it but i am thin at my arms which i hate

Musiccomposer for games, as hobby, not professional http://musicgamer-11.newgrounds.com
Let's player but starting : http://youtube.com/retomplay
Future Developer of Games

Twitter : http://twitter.com/retomplay
Old January 17th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Magikarp From Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retom View Post
so I eat much but my arms are still thin however my belly............. everything goes to my belly and I probably only get fat there but not my arms however, I dont call myself fat because everyone calls me thin for someone who doesnt do sports or workout. but if i look at my self, clothes disguise it but i am thin at my arms which i hate
I find arms fun to work out :D If you don't want skinny arms and want them to get stronger just start push-ups. It's easy, fast and effective. I started at 30 and now 80 fast in a row. (My goal in 2 months is 100 at least).

Looking for: Non-Us Tentacool

Old January 22nd, 2014, 12:22 AM
acatfrommars
PC fanatic!
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to acatfrommars
I haven't lifted in at least 4 months, but I used to lift and take supplements. I still have some muscle I guess. :p

Sisters | Brother | Pairs
GOALS
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:40 PM
Plumpyfoof

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Plumpyfoof
Quote:
Instead of trying to degrade me with memes like a hater, why don't you do some push-ups until you look more like me and become less jealous of my muscles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known As Shining Raichu View Post
At first I thought the alpha male thing was a joke but you keep saying it and I'm getting really worried that you're actually serious lmao

I'm imagining this little five year old crossing his arms in a huff and saying "Mommy, I am an alpha male!"

Introvert pls stahp. I'm actually getting offended by your ignorance.
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:45 PM
Slayr231
Aspiring Writer, or something

I go to gyms all the time. They're so much fun to participate in and try to get stronger.
Spoiler:
In fact, I just beat the eighth gym today and now I'm off to the pokemon league!
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:45 PM
Introvert
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumpyfoof View Post

Introvert pls stahp. I'm actually getting offended by your ignorance.
What's ignorant about wanting to live a healthy lifestyle? Please stop hating on me and my beautiful muscles. I understand the jealousy guys, I really do. But the personal insults have to stop!
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:02 PM
Slayr231
Aspiring Writer, or something

Quote:
What's ignorant about wanting to live a healthy lifestyle? Please stop hating on me and my beautiful muscles. I understand the jealousy guys, I really do. But the personal insults have to stop!
Okay, the reason people are doing this is because you keep relating it back to jealousy. You keep saying that people are doing this because they're jealous of you and that's what ticking people off. If you want it to stop, simply stop saying that people are jealous of you because they aren't. It's that simple.

Although, I do have to agree that the backlash has to stop. It's getting annoying and could end up causing some drama that no one wants right now.

Now, let's get back on topic. Anyone frequent gyms that aren't pokemon gyms?
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:04 PM
Plumpyfoof

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Plumpyfoof
Quote:
You're not promoting a healthy lifestyle. You're promoting false insinuations that everyone must and wants to look like you to perceive themselves beautiful. You quite literally spelled it out for yourself in that post. Your "beautiful" muscles aren't so "beautiful" to me bro, and judging from all the people you can "beat in an arm wrestle" they don't think they're so flash hot either.
This is not jealousy, this is disgust. It's people like you who force their opinions on everyone else that ruin society for me. You don't have to be at the gym everyday to be living healthily, I'm 183cm tall and weigh 62kg but I live on a healthy balanced diet that doesn't involve exercise outside of daily activities such as walking and whatever. I have never had any health issue with my body where my weight was the cause, in fact I like being thin and to me calling someone my size "too thin" is about as psychological detrimental as calling someone who is obese a 'sweaty fat ****'.
Also what is alpha? I'm assuming you mean 'alpha' in the primitive sense of having the strongest member of a group as the alpha leader. Look around man, that's not how it works anymore. It's the hard working and the cunning that make it to the top of the food chain not the brick walls. You can go to the gym everyday by all means no one is stopping you, I'm saying you need to be highly regarded in your field of career to be alpha now. So pick up a football and start earning millions, then you have the right to call yourself "alpha"; and even after that you still do not have the power to objectively define beauty so just stop.

P.S Stop saying alpha it's condescending and says quite a lot about your character.

Last edited by Vital; January 22nd, 2014 at 09:09 PM. Reason: censor byspass
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:16 PM
Introvert
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayr231 View Post
Okay, the reason people are doing this is because you keep relating it back to jealousy. You keep saying that people are doing this because they're jealous of you and that's what ticking people off. If you want it to stop, simply stop saying that people are jealous of you because they aren't. It's that simple.

Although, I do have to agree that the backlash has to stop. It's getting annoying and could end up causing some drama that no one wants right now.

Now, let's get back on topic. Anyone frequent gyms that aren't pokemon gyms?
Well I wouldn't be accusing them of jealousy if they weren't questioning my alpha maleness. All I did was create a thread trying to promote exercise and having a good diet. I had noble intentions in the beginning but now all of these beta haters are trying to bring me down to their level with personal insults and offensive pictures/memes implying I look like a uterus and that I am a baby just because I'm proud of my physique, which I worked very hard to get I'll have you all know.

Whatever peeps, keep eating junk food and sipping on that haterade. I'm off to the gym to blow off some steam. Real talk.
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:18 PM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ ��82.
Community Supporter

Alpha's a pretty cheese concept ngl

i'm really soft now, but I used to bench 120 ... pounds hehehe

I should really get back into shape, but the Canadian winter is long and cold...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links