< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks FireRed Pokémon Terra Firma [March 8]

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old March 1st, 2014 (8:08 AM).
Patrickz22's Avatar
Patrickz22 Patrickz22 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Route 22
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 50
el juego se bloquea al jugar en no$gba

Relevant Advertising!

  #77    
Old March 1st, 2014 (9:57 AM).
Nex's Avatar
Nex Nex is offline
Also called _Nex_
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 267
The langue in this forum is english
  #78    
Old March 1st, 2014 (10:07 AM).
Patrickz22's Avatar
Patrickz22 Patrickz22 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Route 22
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Nex_ View Post
The langue in this forum is english
i know
maybe he woudn't understand me so i used google translator to translate english to spanish. xD
well, i dont really know how to speak spanish at all LOL!
  #79    
Old March 1st, 2014 (10:21 AM).
Nex's Avatar
Nex Nex is offline
Also called _Nex_
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 267
The goggle translator isnt really a good translator...
  #80    
Old March 1st, 2014 (10:42 PM).
Sniper's Avatar
Sniper Sniper is offline
ふゆかい
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Nex_ View Post
The goggle translator isnt really a good translator...
I think it ruins the grammar when I checked it using babylon translator.


  #81    
Old March 1st, 2014 (10:46 PM).
Near~'s Avatar
Near~ Near~ is offline
The End is Near...
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Berlín, Alemania
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 339
Send a message via Skype™ to Near~
Sooo back to the topic....
I really like your story rata and your graphics are amazing I mean the ones you made are really good Im using some of your public tiles bro buena suerte amigo!
  #82    
Old March 2nd, 2014 (1:15 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 13,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickz22 View Post
i know
maybe he woudn't understand me so i used google translator to translate english to spanish. xD
well, i dont really know how to speak spanish at all LOL!
Still better than breaking the rules.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #83    
Old March 2nd, 2014 (10:24 AM).
Near~'s Avatar
Near~ Near~ is offline
The End is Near...
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Berlín, Alemania
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 339
Send a message via Skype™ to Near~
He hasn't responded me if I should translate this beta/alpha or wait until next release So I will leave it to you guys... Should I translate this one or wait until next release?!
  #84    
Old March 2nd, 2014 (10:40 AM).
Varion Bluefire's Avatar
Varion Bluefire Varion Bluefire is offline
A.K.A The Glitch
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 663
Send a message via Skype™ to Varion Bluefire
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynBit View Post
He hasn't responded me if I should translate this beta/alpha or wait until next release So I will leave it to you guys... Should I translate this one or wait until next release?!
You can't just translate someone's hack without permission.

So, wait for a reply.

Just strollin' to my next destination...
  #85    
Old March 2nd, 2014 (11:37 AM).
Near~'s Avatar
Near~ Near~ is offline
The End is Near...
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Berlín, Alemania
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 339
Send a message via Skype™ to Near~
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
You can't just translate someone's hack without permission.

So, wait for a reply.
Well i already have permission if you look on the 3rd page but I ment to say what you guys wanted... To translate this one or the coming beta?
  #86    
Old March 2nd, 2014 (12:16 PM).
chiefjeef's Avatar
chiefjeef chiefjeef is offline
Hero Of Time
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Hyrule
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynBit View Post
Well i already have permission if you look on the 3rd page but I ment to say what you guys wanted... To translate this one or the coming beta?
translate the beta. ~~~~~~~
  #87    
Old March 2nd, 2014 (1:59 PM).
shaheer07 shaheer07 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
Gender: Male
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynBit View Post
Well i already have permission if you look on the 3rd page but I ment to say what you guys wanted... To translate this one or the coming beta?
Where's the link to Hoenn Dreams? Looks nice! :D
  #88    
Old March 2nd, 2014 (2:24 PM).
wiired24's Avatar
wiired24 wiired24 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 2
It looks very beautiful i can tell that you put a lot of hard work into it
"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" -Xehanort
  #89    
Old March 2nd, 2014 (3:51 PM).
Near~'s Avatar
Near~ Near~ is offline
The End is Near...
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Berlín, Alemania
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 339
Send a message via Skype™ to Near~
Okay guys I will translate the beta but I am also busy with my hack but The translation goes first since his hack is what inspired mine
Gracias Rata
  #90    
Old March 2nd, 2014 (6:53 PM).
shaheer07 shaheer07 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
Gender: Male
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynBit View Post
Okay guys I will translate the beta but I am also busy with my hack but The translation goes first since his hack is what inspired mine
Gracias Rata
You should make a thread for your hack! Btw, is it going to be in English or Spanish?
  #91    
Old March 3rd, 2014 (3:03 PM).
Near~'s Avatar
Near~ Near~ is offline
The End is Near...
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Berlín, Alemania
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 339
Send a message via Skype™ to Near~
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaheer07 View Post
You should make a thread for your hack! Btw, is it going to be in English or Spanish?
This thread is For pokemon Terra firma Please if you wish to talk about mine PM or VM me

  #92    
Old March 4th, 2014 (6:48 AM).
blackmage856's Avatar
blackmage856 blackmage856 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Age: 23
Gender:
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 153
Such beautiful graphics...and in Firered. I'm astonished! Good luck with this, I hope your story is as good as your game looks


  #93    
Old March 5th, 2014 (3:54 AM).
Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 1,082
Any progress on the beta Rata?
  #94    
Old March 5th, 2014 (3:45 PM).
TroyKing's Avatar
TroyKing TroyKing is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Posts: 56
Where can I download this game?
  #95    
Old March 7th, 2014 (11:25 AM).
Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 1,082
You can try the alpha for a ruby rom just google this hacks name and there will be a spanish forum you can find the download link in the first page
  #96    
Old March 7th, 2014 (9:53 PM).
Peitharchia Peitharchia is offline
ModeratorBSCS
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 11,508
I just wanted to tell you how amazing your mapping style is. None of your maps seem empty; all part of them are filled with one thing or another, and I really, really like that. Also, I'm a huge fan of how bright and colorful those tiles are; must have taken you ages to insert them. If it were me, I would've just given up and skipped right to scripting or something. xD" Those videos look pretty awesome, and I'm quite fond of how you're incorporating Heatran into your story; it's such an underrated Pokémon. Looking forward to your first beta. Good luck on your hack!
  #97    
Old March 7th, 2014 (10:12 PM).
Near~'s Avatar
Near~ Near~ is offline
The End is Near...
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Berlín, Alemania
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 339
Send a message via Skype™ to Near~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peitharchia View Post
I just wanted to tell you how amazing your mapping style is. None of your maps seem empty; all part of them are filled with one thing or another, and I really, really like that. Also, I'm a huge fan of how bright and colorful those tiles are; must have taken you ages to insert them. If it were me, I would've just given up and skipped right to scripting or something. xD" Those videos look pretty awesome, and I'm quite fond of how you're incorporating Heatran into your story; it's such an underrated Pokémon. Looking forward to your first beta. Good luck on your hack!
He doesn't Just insert tiles he makes about 97% Of all of them o: His hack is a true piece of art
  #98    
Old March 8th, 2014 (3:14 PM).
Hufen iâ's Avatar
Hufen iâ Hufen iâ is offline
every setback is a setup for a comeback
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Wales
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 167
The tiles in this are over the top good!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it,
then copy and paste this into your signature.
  #99    
Old March 8th, 2014 (7:00 PM).
Sniper's Avatar
Sniper Sniper is offline
ふゆかい
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynBit View Post
He doesn't Just insert tiles he makes about 97% Of all of them o: His hack is a true piece of art
Ikr. Those tiles are freakishly amazing! I hope to hear from him soon.


  #100    
Old March 8th, 2014 (10:19 PM).
Lobotomy Lobotomy is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Gender:
Posts: 15
This looks pretty swell. I may have to give it a try and good job to everyone who has been working on this.
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:43 AM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top