Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page help me out a little please?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2014 (03:16 PM).

I'm just a touch confused. I've downloaded several hacks and emulators and all that good stuff and they are running just fine, but they don't show me what keys to use.
I've gotten that
A = Z
B = X
Left shoulder = A
right shoulder = S

but what works in lieu of the start button to open the menu? So far I've just been saving my games by opening the file menu, but there's no specific option in the file menu to open the in-game menu.
I've been looking around the site, but it looks like the FAQ is devoted to the site, not hack-related questions. And the Hack-related forum is for those who want to develop their own hacks.
So I'm asking here, because this makes me a n00b and this is the n00b forum, right?
Old February 8th, 2014 (04:38 PM).
Administrator
CS

Nature: Timid
My recommendation is to check out the hacking simple questions topic for this sort of thing. I'm sure our amazing hackers and emulator fans will be able to help out quickly. :) Hope you find your answer; I'd help but I'm not too sure as it's been a while since I played any ROM hacks.

Good luck!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links