The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 9th, 2014, 03:44 AM
wraymax123

I am wraymax123 and im new to the poke community and it would be nice to help me with it i am quite nice and i would really be thankful if you helped me out. Check out my pokemon sprites if your interested they were really fun to make and feedback on them would be really nice
Old February 9th, 2014, 04:52 AM
Dragon
infinite

Nature: Modest
No problem, sport! We'd love to help you out and show you around the forums, if you want to! And welcome to the forums! Pleasure to meet you.
\(^▽^*)

It's nice to meet a sprite maker, as I'm really interested in seeing those pokemon sprites that people have made! In fact, how about you head on over to the Art & Design board? You can create a gallery on all of the pokemon sprites that you've made! People will come from all over to view them, and give you the feedback that you're looking for! Of course, we've got many other boards to see, like the Video Games board, the Chit Chat Cafe, the Roleplay Corner, and so on. The sky's the limit, and I'm sure that you'll enjoy what PC has for ya. :3

Take care, and have a really wonderful time! Send a message to anyone of us, like a staff member, if you have any questions or concerns about PC, and we will address them! I hope you're having a great weekend, and I'll be really happy to see you again! (:
Old February 9th, 2014, 05:47 AM
Zach
Sniiiii~

Nature: Jolly
Hey there wraymax123 and welcome aboard to PC! o/

Always great to meet a spriter indeed! And as Aura Blackquill pointed you to, your best bet would be to head on over to the Art & Design board, and look around over there. If you need help with setting up a gallery or your own sprite shop, then go ahead and give Strawberry, the section's moderator a holler :)

Anyways, be sure to have a good time here at PC and remember to contact anyone on staff, whether it'd be a moderator, super moderator, or a staff administrator and we'd be really glad to help you out! :D

Thank you so much for joining and I really hope to see ya around! ^^
Fairy
Old February 9th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Welcome welcome, Max! Super great to meet you. =)

I'd love to give you feedback on your sprites so be sure to create a gallery over at Art & Design when you have the chance, all right?! As an artist I'm more than happy to see others' work and give feedback if they're interested. Spriting's a really fun thing to try out and I want to get back into it but am still hunting for that best art program for such, haha. Gonna see how well Fire Alpaca plays out because I'm on a Mac. :o

You'll definitely love our art board so be sure to participate over there and definitely check out other parts of the forum when you've time. You can discuss Pokemon X and Y, other generations and aspects of Pokemon, join clubs, kick back and relax in the Chit Chat Cafe.. lots of choices all waiting for you to explore.

Don't hesitate to contact anyone if you're needing help! I'm more than happy to help out, for example. Have a wonderful time on PokeCommunity!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links