Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old December 19th, 2003, 07:16 PM
E. Master
Ho-oh Master

Advertise here
can some body tell me how to get ho-oh in Ruby/Sapphire, because my friend told me that they are giving ho-oh, lugia, celibi, deoxys and jirachi in e-card form when you go to see the new movie about jirachi. And he also said that when you go to see the next movie about deoxys they are giving out any random old pokemon in a e-card. Can some won tell me if this is true!
My Favroite pokemon is [SIZE=7][/COLOR] EEVEE[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old December 20th, 2003, 06:45 AM
Sleek
Eon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sleek Send a message via Yahoo to Sleek
It is in fact very false. All the legendaries past R/B/Y will only be obtainable through Colloseum. Legendaries in R/B/Y will be availible through trading with FR/LG. Jirachi will be given out with Colloseum, and there is no confirmation on Deoxys yet. Some people don't even believe he is real. Nintendo hasn't mentioned him yet. This is the first game with TWO Super-Secret Legendaries, so they might do Deoxys differently.
Old December 23rd, 2003, 06:59 AM
ocean
Pokemon Historian

hello the next movie stars rayquazza and Deoxys
I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old December 23rd, 2003, 12:12 PM
Spike Razzor
"Don't argue, you failed..."

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Spike Razzor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Spike Razzor
What kind of fool doesn't beleive theres Jirachi and Deoxys? If I can us the R/S caculator to create one for my Sapphire ROM, then that pretty much proves its real. And as for being super-secret... It just can't be cought normaly, and its no secret.

I may not post, but I'm watching, waiting... Hehehe.
Old December 23rd, 2003, 12:32 PM
NaVeR
That Guy from that Place

Send a message via AIM to NaVeR Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NaVeR Send a message via Yahoo to NaVeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Razzor
What kind of fool doesn't beleive theres Jirachi and Deoxys? If I can us the R/S caculator to create one for my Sapphire ROM, then that pretty much proves its real. And as for being super-secret... It just can't be cought normaly, and its no secret.
all valid points, however there's always that stubborn person who thinks they know everything and won't believe it just cause its on the internet, then he tells all his friends, so it spreads
Back and Better Than You... I Mean... Ever ;
Paired with... <no one>. But I'm lookin' ^-~
Also known as Leek Perilous...
Banner made by me!

Old December 23rd, 2003, 12:43 PM
Arore
I Like to Kill Things

Jirachi and Deoxys do exist (for crying out loud it's in the Pokedex!), you just need a special codebreaker device like an AR to get it.
Old December 23rd, 2003, 01:29 PM
Spike Razzor
"Don't argue, you failed..."

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Spike Razzor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Spike Razzor
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaVeR
all valid points, however there's always that stubborn person who thinks they know everything and won't believe it just cause its on the internet, then he tells all his friends, so it spreads
Guess you do have a point.
P.S. take "Wants mod job" from under your avatar, they won't give you the job if you don't.

I may not post, but I'm watching, waiting... Hehehe.

Last edited by Spike Razzor; December 23rd, 2003 at 01:32 PM.
Old February 18th, 2004, 04:52 PM
romsarecool
Beginning Trainer

Yo man, HI

How do you get Jirachi and Deoxys on a rom? What's a R/S calculator? I have a Ruby rom. I want to get those two, because i didn't raise my pokemon right, and even with the regi trio and groudon and my blaziken, i still cant get past drake. So can you tell me how to get them or where to download a R/S calculator? If you can tell me, THNX!!!
Old February 22nd, 2004, 04:37 PM
LoganB
Beginning Trainer

To get Ho-oh you need to trade from coloseum or FR/LG. To get Deoxys you need to get to the 9th island in FR/LG. You push around a triangle till it turns red and then it apears. No one knows how to get past #7 at this point. It looks different between the two versions and they have different stats. They are level 30. There is also something about trading it that I am confused about. On the rom I suppose you could cheat.
Old February 25th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Kenta-kun
死神

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kenta-kun
www.serebii.net

Great info on the FR/LG islands
Old February 25th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Latioscatcher
King of Chaos

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Latioscatcher
the new movie bout jirachi will not cume in theaters and its comin to dvd next month
I have no one..to care for .....
PROUD OWNER OF The Dark Sage Clan
henshin ago ago babi"]

Old April 23rd, 2004, 09:34 AM
shiny jiriachi
poke'mon master [junior]

Excuse me but WHAT THE HECK IS A R/S CALCULATOR!!!
And what is (was) in the preorder of the pokemon colloseum???
Old April 23rd, 2004, 09:42 AM
shiny jiriachi
poke'mon master [junior]

Sorry, but ? is FR/LG? And what is a ruby/saphire rom (in addition to my last inquiry {question})
Old April 23rd, 2004, 01:27 PM
Juggernaut X2
The next Micheal Vick.

You guys are soooooooo late. Deoxys and all old legendaries will be obtainable in fire red and leaf green. check out serebii.net.
No one can stop me. I am the unbeatable Juggernaut X2, and no one can stop me on my way to greatness.
Old April 23rd, 2004, 04:06 PM
Kenta-kun
死神

Fire Red/Leaf Green are remakes of Red & Green versions (the original 2 games). They're basically the same thing, only more Pokmon are available, islands were added, grphics are Ruby/Sapphire quality, & various other things. a ROM is like a game that u can play on your comp, if u8 have the system emulator (for example, to play a GBA ROM, u need a GBA emulator)
Old April 23rd, 2004, 04:44 PM
Shinin
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shinin
the jirachi pkmn movie isnt gonna be in theatres only DVD/video
Old July 17th, 2004, 05:30 AM
Jerkyguy
Dragon Master

Send a message via ICQ to Jerkyguy Send a message via AIM to Jerkyguy Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jerkyguy Send a message via Yahoo to Jerkyguy
This MAY be just a rumer but I heard that u get Deoxy from an E-card BUT only in Japan...

Shiny Hunter Member!

Shinys caught:
Lunatone and Lanturn

Adopted Pokemon
Oh it hatched!*hugs Blue Cubone* Thanx Smithy.boy

Espearobuzz and Archamp Adopted From (Raven)

Chaos Adopted From Vicener

Egg adopted from Vicener

Green Day Statement:

1) Green Day IS Punk 2)I am a Green-Dayist/Fan!
If you agree with this, put this in your sig!

Old July 17th, 2004, 05:51 AM
Febbie8
dOrK

dunno why bother with it? just get a GS AR or codebreaker you can go to supercheats.com and search the forums for the codes if your really desperate

Read?

a loner with julie (toonami925) :D
*replaces raygonair with pichu faerie* :D

Old July 20th, 2004, 05:58 AM
pokeknight
Hyper Member

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pokeknight Send a message via Yahoo to pokeknight
Seventh movie completely features deoxys and sixth one has starred Jirachi so, not beleiving their existence is being fool!

Spoiler:
Ash and misty look so Pretty battling each other don't They?

Ash Looks cool while turning his cap!

All time pokeshipper...
Old July 20th, 2004, 06:27 AM
Firemaker
Pokemon Master

This forum should be closed.
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Banto_Region
Old July 20th, 2004, 06:28 AM
Kenta-kun
死神

You mean thread, not forum
Old July 20th, 2004, 08:31 AM
shadowman321
Insane... I am Popeye

Location: I live in a garbage can... ...nac egabrag a ni evil I
Originally Posted by shiny jiriachi
And what is (was) in the preorder of the pokemon colloseum???
in it there was a bonus disc that had jirachi in it. i don't think it's possible 2 pre-order it right now...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here