The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old February 10th, 2014, 08:08 AM
CharizardY's Avatar
CharizardY
Master of Fire
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Hello everybody,

So happy to have found this forum as I been searching for a active Pokemon forum for awhile. I'm a older Pokemon fan and have played the game since the release of Red and Blue on the original GameBoy. I was about 11 years old or so I believe. I also have been a fan of the TCG since that age even though it wasn't until very recently I started actually playing it!

Me and my girlfriend play the TCG almost every Friday night locally and hopefully we find some other players to join. I never really cared for the anime show however I did watch the show when I was younger (1st season or so).

Anyways, glad to be here! Outside of Pokemon I am a Graphic/Web Designer and currently run my own websites. Your never too old to be a fan of Pokemon.
__________________
My friend code: 5043 - 3183 - 2793 | Below is my current team (02.11.14)
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old February 10th, 2014, 08:15 AM
Zach's Avatar
Zach
Sniiiii~
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Florida
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Hey there CharizardY, and welcome aboard to PC~

Yep, this place is indeed very active! It's like the most active forum I've ever been on and I love it! Hopefully you will as well! :) And if you're a TCG fan, I really advise you go on ahead and check out our very own section here for the TCG located right here, where you can discuss the Pokémon TCG in general or get help with cards. And there are lots of other things to do around here as well so be sure to have a look around!

If you have any questions or anything related to the forums, please do not hesitate in contacting a moderator such as myself or anyone else in blue, or you could contact a super moderator or an administrator and we would be more than glad to help you out!

Hope to see you around PC! Feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile if you wish to chat with me! ^_^
__________________
moderator #tradecorner Showdown!
Cadance Endless Pepperton
skyluigi2 Slayr231
Fairy
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old February 10th, 2014, 08:17 AM
Dragon's Avatar
Dragon
infinite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Xilla
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Ohh, ever since 11? Niiiice! I've been playing since I was 5 too, and yes, the memories of the pokemon R/B/Y series was just outright amazing. Welcome to the forums, bud, and it's really fantastic to meet you this morning!

You know, PC has a Pokemon Trading Card Game board you can visit, and talk about the Pokemon TCG, if you'd like! You can talk about TCG strategies, and even get card costs of the trading cards you posses! I used to play the TCG game a lot too when I was a lad, and nowadays I just collect them for fun. I used to love the first season of pokemon too when it was released, which was around the same time when I got into the TCG, and it was really fun to watch! :3

But in any case, it really is awesome to have you on board, and I wish you a really great stay upon the forums! Try asking a staff member if you have any questions or concerns about the forums, mmkay? We would love it if you stick around with us for a good long time, so we can get to know you better! Which by the way, anytime you want to chat, I'll be open anytime! Also, feel free to send me a friend request too, if you're looking for a PC bud! <3
__________________
VG | pairs | EGC | family | pokemon y
TWL | Hangout | showdown | credit
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old February 10th, 2014, 08:29 AM
CharizardY's Avatar
CharizardY
Master of Fire
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Hey there CharizardY, and welcome aboard to PC~

Yep, this place is indeed very active! It's like the most active forum I've ever been on and I love it! Hopefully you will as well! And if you're a TCG fan, I really advise you go on ahead and check out our very own section here for the TCG located right where you can discuss the Pokémon TCG in general or get help with cards. And there are lots of other things to do around here as well so be sure to have a look around!

If you have any questions or anything related to the forums, please do not hesitate in contacting a moderator such as myself or anyone else in blue, or you could contact a super moderator or an administrator and we would be more than glad to help you out!

Hope to see you around PC! Feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile if you wish to chat with me!
Thanks, glad to be here! Thanks for the link I'm sure i'll be posting in there often especially with the release of the new X&Y TGC's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura Blackquill View Post
Ohh, ever since 11? Niiiice! I've been playing since I was 5 too, and yes, the memories of the pokemon R/B/Y series was just outright amazing. Welcome to the forums, bud, and it's really fantastic to meet you this morning!

You know, PC has a board you can visit, and talk about the Pokemon TCG, if you'd like! You can talk about TCG strategies, and even get card costs of the trading cards you posses! I used to play the TCG game a lot too when I was a lad, and nowadays I just collect them for fun. I used to love the first season of pokemon too when it was released, which was around the same time when I got into the TCG, and it was really fun to watch! :3

But in any case, it really is awesome to have you on board, and I wish you a really great stay upon the forums! Try asking a staff member if you have any questions or concerns about the forums, mmkay? We would love it if you stick around with us for a good long time, so we can get to know you better! Which by the way, anytime you want to chat, I'll be open anytime! Also, feel free to send me a friend request too, if you're looking for a PC bud! <3
Awesome i'll be sending that friend request soon!
__________________
My friend code: 5043 - 3183 - 2793 | Below is my current team (02.11.14)
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old February 10th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep
foxy foxy whats it gonna be
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sindria
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Never too old at all! That's really cute that you two play the TCG like that. Kind of wish my boyfriend were more into that aspect of Pokemon, haha. xD;; I just love to collect the cards for the artwork but maybe some day I'll get more into playing! Though there is always TCGO, too.

Anyways, welcome to PC, CharizardY! :) Glad to have more older fans pop in; I'm 22 and have played since I was 8 so brownie points to us both. Pokemon is just too wonderful and I really can't see myself ever losing interest even when I get old.. hopefully I'll be able to get my children into it if I have any. Gotta pass down the love!

I hope you have a blast here, Charizard. Be sure to contact the staff if you're confused, as the others have stated, and definitely be sure to continue exploring around to get the most out of this place. PokeCommunity is very active and we accept any new members with open arms. Cheers 'n see you!
__________________
pair clubs
family twin
my star
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old February 10th, 2014, 10:42 AM
CharizardY's Avatar
CharizardY
Master of Fire
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
Never too old at all! That's really cute that you two play the TCG like that. Kind of wish my boyfriend were more into that aspect of Pokemon, haha. xD;; I just love to collect the cards for the artwork but maybe some day I'll get more into playing! Though there is always TCGO, too.

Anyways, welcome to PC, CharizardY! Glad to have more older fans pop in; I'm 22 and have played since I was 8 so brownie points to us both. Pokemon is just too wonderful and I really can't see myself ever losing interest even when I get old.. hopefully I'll be able to get my children into it if I have any. Gotta pass down the love!

I hope you have a blast here, Charizard. Be sure to contact the staff if you're confused, as the others have stated, and definitely be sure to continue exploring around to get the most out of this place. PokeCommunity is very active and we accept any new members with open arms. Cheers 'n see you!
Yeah she was never much of a Pokemon fan but about a month ago I got her to play the TCG and she loved it. Now she's addicted to it. Her daughter (4) started watching the show recently. Me and my girlfriend are expecting a little one now (she's 8 weeks).

Try playing TCGO first, it helped me learn the game much easier. Plus when you purchase real booster packs you get those code cards for the online version.
__________________
My friend code: 5043 - 3183 - 2793 | Below is my current team (02.11.14)
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old February 10th, 2014, 10:47 AM
The m's Avatar
The m
???
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The Office
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Welcome CharizardY! I'm also new here (Sort-of).

This is a very great forum, it is friendly and a good community overall, I enjoy here.

Let's be friends, if you have Pokémon X or Y we can exchange friend codes and battle sometimes.
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old February 11th, 2014, 06:55 AM
CharizardY's Avatar
CharizardY
Master of Fire
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by The m View Post
Welcome CharizardY! I'm also new here (Sort-of).

This is a very great forum, it is friendly and a good community overall, I enjoy here.

Let's be friends, if you have Pokémon X or Y we can exchange friend codes and battle sometimes.
Thanks and for sure, here is mine 5043 - 3183 - 2793
__________________
My friend code: 5043 - 3183 - 2793 | Below is my current team (02.11.14)
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:34 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.