The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 12th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Grandosco

Hey everyone! I'm new here! Referred by a friend and eager to start doing what Pokemon fans do =D I'm not entirely sure what to put as an introduction, but I do battles mostly. Always willing to battle, test teams, and other miscellaneous things! Hope to have fun and spread fun! Nice to meetcha!

~Grandosco
Old February 12th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I gotta say, that avatar... Aegislash sure is a cool Pokemon and one of my fave Ghost and Steel-types right now. Anyways, welcome aboard Grandosco! I'm sure you're enjoying the community so far.

If you came here for battles and learning about the metagame you might just love the Battle Center section which has stuff like competitive discussions, a place to ask for battles and also team help if you are struggling with getting a good team together. There's also PC's Pokemon Showdown server where you can battle with fellow members and there's a good load of members here to pop over there, I happen to be one such person so do come and say hi.

Well, I guess I'll leave it to you to check it out from here. If you have a question contact any staff members and they'll be sure to assist you with anything, and I'm always open for a conversation so feel free to leave me a visitor message. Have fun and enjoy your stay here!

- Hikari

Paired with Kouzan, Isaac and Heartouch
Battle Server | Tumblr | Profile | Supporter

Old February 12th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Dragon
shadows

Nature: Gentle
Aw, it's cool that a friend told ya about this place; you've already got a good buddy on the forums willin' to show you the ropes! Ah, and welcome to the forums, and greetings to you too it's terrific to have you here! <3

Mmm, why not tell us a little bit about yourself, like your interests? Are you into various video games liiike Zelda, or Super Mario bros, etc? Cause I'm a big nintendo fan myself, and I'm always loving what Nintendo comes up with next! But if you're willin' to battle, then you'll perhaps enjoy the Battle Center! You can ask for a battle over on the Quick Battle Requests thread anytime, as well as perhaps join us over at PC's very own showdown server, to have simulated battles with us, if you'd like! <3

It's nice to meet cha' too, and enjoy yourself around the forums! Again, feel free to ask for help whenever you want, as in, you can ask a member of the staff team via PMs or VMs about any question or concern you have around the forums, and we'll gladly point you to the right direction. Thanks for joining us, and be seeing you soon! C:
Old February 13th, 2014, 08:43 AM
Sheep
MUFFINS ya pls

Nature: Timid
Looks like our Battle Center will be absolutely perfect for you so check out the suggested links above. Whoo! I battle on Showdown occasionally but am not that good at it. Always fun to practice and get better, though. xD; Huge welcome to PokeCommunity, Grandosco! :D

Hope you have an absolutely amazing time exploring the forum as we're always glad to have new members. Battlers are great and you can get all sorts of help over at the Battle Center from having teams rated to EV training suggestions and the like. Though if you're experienced at it, I'm sure beginning battlers would very much appreciate you popping by and assisting them.

I've started getting into breeding for IVs and the like a lot more now with the sixth generation - it's a lot less frustrating now, especially with the increased shiny rates, so it gives me encouragement to hatch strong shinies. X and Y are amazing! Anyways, let us know if you need anything. :)

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links