The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game

Notices

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 23rd, 2014, 09:28 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Advertise here
Getting this back onto my regular schedule for it. This week's card is one that's been talked about a bit as a potential format changer for those who play competitively.

Rate, comment, discuss, etc!
Old February 24th, 2014, 12:14 AM
Profen

Super good card imo. Its gothitelle only its faster, a better attack, and takes up much less space. It basically opens up like 5 or 6 cards in an accelgor deck. no middle step and no rare candy required.
Old February 24th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
That seems a little too good, as if decks will be building in counters specifically just in case that card shows up? Also why is it Psychic it should be Grass that would look much prettier :(
Old February 24th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Profen

I feel like its ghost first. But yeah grass would be stronger since you could just use grass energy as well, being able to use Virizion Ex to prevent status effects.
Old February 24th, 2014, 09:23 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Trevenant always struck me as more ghost than grass.

Though Grass would have really benefited from having this exact card, except in grass instead of psychic.

I give it a 7/10 because of its potential. We'll see how well it really fares down the road given that dark weakness that makes it brutal against what is probably going to be BDIF at least until the next set debuts.
Old February 24th, 2014, 11:49 PM
Deivii

Haha! I was just telling my friend cause I saw that sitting on his table. I was like "Dude, you better put that in your deck", he just shrugged it off and proceeded to tell me his Normal deck had better cards in it, but it's never beat my Steel/Electric deck once.

FC: 4484-9110-5692
Old February 25th, 2014, 07:29 AM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deivii View Post
Haha! I was just telling my friend cause I saw that sitting on his table. I was like "Dude, you better put that in your deck", he just shrugged it off and proceeded to tell me his Normal deck had better cards in it, but it's never beat my Steel/Electric deck once.
Probably based it off of total HP and damage done without realizing the Ability's potential. Though it's hard to get an Item lockdown to stick with only 110 HP. He would need something like Giant Cape.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here