Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Reload this Page [SPOILER] Diancie Mystery Gift Revealed + Event - Pokemon X&Y Leak.

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in one of the newer installments of the core Pokémon series.

Closed Thread

Old February 28th, 2014 (12:39 PM).
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
There was a Victini event with Glaciate? I only remember one having V-create, Victini's other signature move, and the two fusion moves.

Anyways I hope that Diancie has an event...I miss the events of Gen IV (and back) where one could capture the legends...

Btw does anyone notice Jiranchi and Diancie are similar in that they appear in the first movies of their generations, are duel type, and have relations with crystals?
Old February 28th, 2014 (12:45 PM).

AZ Floette eternal flower code is out lol.
Old February 28th, 2014 (01:05 PM).
Pokemon Bright Gold

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BigSteve
Sorrow, try using the daycare PC to get a slot1 generated Diancie and see if event works?
Old February 28th, 2014 (01:06 PM).
Silver Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
There was a Victini event with Glaciate? I only remember one having V-create, Victini's other signature move, and the two fusion moves.
Yep, there was one released at the Tohoku Pokemon Center with V-Create, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike and Glaciate.

Old February 28th, 2014 (02:03 PM). Edited February 28th, 2014 by Xerneas_X.
Raven

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by Tseng:
AZ Floette eternal flower code is out lol.
yep yep got a new thread up here on PC ( http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320461 ) and videos on Youtube :D!

However I am more excited that there's O-Power unlocks.. we finally have access to 8 minute and maxed out O-Powers. I wonder how much Emma's NPC pays now with O-Power Prize Money level S mixed with amulet coin and Happy Hour.. I'll need to test it out xD! O-Power Level 3 was about 130,000.. so now need to try out the even higher level xD!!

As of Feb 20th: 1500 Wins/264 losses, 85% Win Rate.
As of Feb 25th (2nd Playthrough): 150 Wins/0 losses, Undefeated, Challengers Beware!
Old March 1st, 2014 (08:43 AM).

Raven, do you have any extra Diancie? It seems you get them pretty easy. Would love to trade for one. I know you hack and can get almost anything already, but got a lot of shiny legends plus every legendary. Friend Code: 5386-8579-7446

Thank you
Old March 1st, 2014 (08:55 AM). Edited March 1st, 2014 by Xerneas_X.
Raven

Quote originally posted by BowTyTy:
Raven, do you have any extra Diancie? It seems you get them pretty easy. Would love to trade for one. I know you hack and can get almost anything already, but got a lot of shiny legends plus every legendary. Friend Code: 5386-8579-7446

Thank you
Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal, Shiny Zygarde, Diancie, AZ's Floette, the Latiosite & Latiasite megastones cannot be traded.

They are all trade blocked serverside.

As of Feb 25th (2nd Playthrough): 150 Wins/0 losses, Undefeated, Challengers Beware!
Old March 1st, 2014 (10:35 AM).
Pokemon Bright Gold

shiny Zekrom and Reshiram are server blocked too. Cant even wonder trade them
Old March 1st, 2014 (10:37 AM).
Raven

Quote originally posted by BigSteve:
shiny Zekrom and Reshiram are server blocked too. Cant even wonder trade them
yes, any pokemon that's shiny locked is blocked.. zekrom and resh were never officially released shiny. just like Arceus, keldeo, meloetta, etc.. none can be traded.

Old March 1st, 2014 (11:03 AM).
Pokemon Bright Gold

is shiny celebi legitimate then?
Old March 1st, 2014 (11:04 AM).
Raven

Quote originally posted by BigSteve:
is shiny celebi legitimate then?
here's a list:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shiny#Unobtainable_Shiny_Pok.C3.A9mon

Old March 2nd, 2014 (06:45 AM).
Pokemon Bright Gold

Gen2 has inbred prevention?!
Old March 2nd, 2014 (07:28 AM).
Eat, Sleep, Pokemon

Nature: Lax
Quote originally posted by sorrowdemonica:
yep yep got a new thread up here on PC ( http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320461 ) and videos on Youtube :D!

However I am more excited that there's O-Power unlocks.. we finally have access to 8 minute and maxed out O-Powers. I wonder how much Emma's NPC pays now with O-Power Prize Money level S mixed with amulet coin and Happy Hour.. I'll need to test it out xD! O-Power Level 3 was about 130,000.. so now need to try out the even higher level xD!!
Is there a maxed out hatching O-Power?
Old March 2nd, 2014 (09:02 AM).

Yeah I am also hoping that Nintendo gives us a Mystery Gift event with like some item to a rare and mystical island to find Diancie in it [like how they did with Victini's Liberty Ticket].

Hi it is nice to meet you all. My name is Arrow. I am from Marriland and have come to make new friends. I am a girl [for all those who call me a guy... lol]. I like meeting new people and making new friends. So, hi :]!
Old March 2nd, 2014 (09:33 AM).
Raven

Quote originally posted by arinceo:
Is there a maxed out hatching O-Power?
yes, it's hatching power level 3 that last 8 minutes

Old March 2nd, 2014 (09:50 AM).
Eat, Sleep, Pokemon

Quote originally posted by sorrowdemonica:
yes, it's hatching power level 3 that last 8 minutes
Awesome, that'll make hatching Eevees so much easier
Old March 2nd, 2014 (09:55 AM).
Raven

Awesome, that'll make hatching Eevees so much easier
Forgot to mention, you get 1 free charge too, so you get 1 time use of the move that you can use for free, then after that, the o-power level s, cost 8 orbs, so isn't liek you can keep spamming it but compared to o-level 3 that cost 4 orbs for 3 min, o-power S cost the same as using level 3 twice but last 2 minutes longer, also with the free charge too, that's a bonus free 8 minutes.

Also another thing is if you wasted all your orbs but are in a rush and can't wait for the orbs to fill back up (one per 5 minutes), you can save the game, pop the cart into power saves and have it refill your Orbs and give you another free charge :D!

Old March 2nd, 2014 (09:58 AM).
Eat, Sleep, Pokemon

I would probably just soft-reset the game rather than wait for the orbs to recharge, I'll only be wanting a 5/6IV or a shiny, the rest don't matter and I hardly have the room in my boxes!
Old March 2nd, 2014 (02:00 PM).

I would probably just soft-reset the game rather than wait for the orbs to recharge, I'll only be wanting a 5/6IV or a shiny, the rest don't matter and I hardly have the room in my boxes!
If you have a flame body in lead of your party you can be effectively hatching while you o powers recharge, mostly everything but dragons and pseudo legends ( larvesta lol ) hatch fairly quickly without the aid of hatch power. Starter pkmn and eevees and things like that are cake getting a shiny or 5/6 iv

you gotta know that I adore you
Old March 8th, 2014 (08:29 AM).

So I went to get a haircut, and while she was doing it for the conversation she said "Wow Alex, you've caught Diancie!" And other stuff that I forgot about it, like being a mythical Pokemon.

Probably no connection but it's weird!

Old March 8th, 2014 (08:30 AM).
Raven

Quote originally posted by Jessie Mulay:
So I went to get a haircut, and while she was doing it for the conversation she said "Wow Alex, you've caught Diancie!" And other stuff that I forgot about it, like being a mythical Pokemon.

Probably no connection but it's weird!
yeah i saw that too but the fact it didn't do anything, i just ignored it D:<

Old March 8th, 2014 (02:41 PM).
All about Battle Spot <3

Nature: Quiet
Nice, maybe an event that will be coming out gives an item to be able to get Diancie or maybe you just get Diancie through the Lady like you did and those people just want it in the video. Anyways thx for sharing I can already think of a moveset for it ^-^
Diancie
Nature:Modest
EVs: 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moves: Ancient Power, Moonblast, Psychic/Psyshock, Rock Polish

I hope the event starts soon, the movie will probably come out in July as all pokemon movies do and around that time, it will probably be distributed but I hope it comes more early.

FC:1392-5697-1527

~Psychic Type Safari~
~Drozsee-Espurr-Xatu~

Old March 8th, 2014 (02:59 PM). Edited March 8th, 2014 by Xerneas_X.
Raven

Quote originally posted by Rapture11:
Nice, maybe an event that will be coming out gives an item to be able to get Diancie or maybe you just get Diancie through the Lady like you did and those people just want it in the video. Anyways thx for sharing I can already think of a moveset for it ^-^
Diancie
Nature:Modest
EVs: 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moves: Ancient Power, Moonblast, Psychic/Psyshock, Rock Polish

I hope the event starts soon, the movie will probably come out in July as all pokemon movies do and around that time, it will probably be distributed but I hope it comes more early.

That speed will go to waste.. it's base speed is so deplorable (only 50!), that even with a speed boosting Nature and 252 speed evs, it's speed only can reach a max of 218 @level 100 (112 @level 50)!! so this means that it's still out sped by a ton of pokemon! even with a choice scarf, it's still outsped by some.

you need to treat it like a Carbink, except with more power and defenses. So instead of 252 speed, it's better to invest that in HP, DEF, and/or SP.DEF with a +(sp)defense, -speed nature such as Relaxed or Sassy.

Also in my honest opinion, Diancie is best suited for a slow Trick Room dependent team.. that's how deplorable it's speed stat is.

Old March 8th, 2014 (03:28 PM).
All about Battle Spot <3

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Xerneas_X:
That speed will go to waste.. it's base speed is so deplorable (only 50!), that even with a speed boosting Nature and 252 speed evs, it's speed only can reach a max of 218 @level 100 (112 @level 50)!! so this means that it's still out sped by a ton of pokemon! even with a choice scarf, it's still outsped by some.

you need to treat it like a Carbink, except with more power. So instead of 252 speed, it's better to invest that in HP, DEF, and/or SP.DEF with a +(sp)defense, -speed nature such as Relaxed or Sassy.

Also in my honest opinion, Diancie is best suited for a slow Trick Room dependent team.. that's how deplorable it's speed stat is.
I thought that to but I chose Speed because it can learn Rock Polish which raises It's speed by 2 stages. Also I chose Modest instead of Timid is because, yes, it's speed is horrible and it could be better used on Modest for damage while giving it Tmid is useless unless you want it to be faster than other Diancies. You could also make it a physical attacker but it has only moonblast and dazzling gleam as STABs which are special attacks, no fairy physical attacks. It could be a mixed attacker to. I don't see it as a wall either because it has no reliable recovery except rest. Personally the only natures I would choose on this guy is Modest or Adamant however if it has relaxed or sassy, it just lowers speed lower making it only usable in Trick Room that only lasts for 5 turns and you need the rest of your team to be trick room dependent but trick room runs out and you'll keep having to use the move which gets annoying to me. I also wonder if it'll be useable in Battle Spot, can't wait to use it I'm comparing it to Rock Polish users such as Torterra and others.

Btw, sorry, I'm a bad writer.

FC:1392-5697-1527

~Psychic Type Safari~
~Drozsee-Espurr-Xatu~

Old March 9th, 2014 (03:42 AM).

Quote originally posted by Rapture11:
I thought that to but I chose Speed because it can learn Rock Polish which raises It's speed by 2 stages. Also I chose Modest instead of Timid is because, yes, it's speed is horrible and it could be better used on Modest for damage while giving it Tmid is useless unless you want it to be faster than other Diancies. You could also make it a physical attacker but it has only moonblast and dazzling gleam as STABs which are special attacks, no fairy physical attacks. It could be a mixed attacker to. I don't see it as a wall either because it has no reliable recovery except rest. Personally the only natures I would choose on this guy is Modest or Adamant however if it has relaxed or sassy, it just lowers speed lower making it only usable in Trick Room that only lasts for 5 turns and you need the rest of your team to be trick room dependent but trick room runs out and you'll keep having to use the move which gets annoying to me. I also wonder if it'll be useable in Battle Spot, can't wait to use it I'm comparing it to Rock Polish users such as Torterra and others.

Btw, sorry, I'm a bad writer.
nah ravens right, loose the speed bro. base 50 is nothing to invest in, I know its probably the slowest event but hey it gives diversity to the legend game. it should bulk before speed though, revenge killer for sure

you gotta know that I adore you
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)