The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 26th, 2014, 08:07 PM
Daixtey
That One Totodile

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Daixtey
Yeah, I love the creativity they are having with GTA V

Hmm... my favourite GTA V let's play, would be... I can hardly pick a favourite, welp

But, I really loved the 3 car jet jump, in the things to do - Knievel
Old March 26th, 2014, 08:07 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Ahh, I wouldn't worry about them running out of ideas. I mean, they started the King series in there as well. And even if they do run out there are plenty of other games they could play with and they'd always come back for new GTA content.

just gonna say that I totally ordered the Haywood Airlines shirt because I'm a massive dork :P

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old March 26th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Daixtey
That One Totodile

I wanted to order a Achievement Hunter shirt, but being in Germany and my family do never order on the internet, I can't : (

Man, they have some amazing shirts.. but also so many..
Old March 26th, 2014, 08:17 PM
elheroeoscuro
The Mad Blogger. ♞

Nature: Calm
I personally don't own any shirts by them, but I do have the Rooste Tteeth Burnie bobblehead from this little skit d:

I honestly can't wait for Pax East this year. Last year I was able to get his gem of a picture, and I guess Michael and Gavin will be flying out this year too. Ahhhh! Side note on the picture, this was when I was bald had no facial hair......
Spoiler:
Old March 26th, 2014, 08:28 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

oh my god I am such a merch hoarder it's ridiculous I spend way too much money on this stuff like seriously let me list

shirts
x-ray & vav
x-ray emblem
vav emblem
haywood airlines*
rt 10th anniversary*
women's ah logo v-neck
red team
ray achieve
ryan achieve

other
cakeless slapband
let's play slapband
ah playing cards*
ah script hoodie
ah military cap
extra life poster
boyband poster
rt logo keychain bottle opener
the best RvB dvd ever of all time
best of rt shorts dvd
best of RTAA dvd
fails of the weak dvd

* are currently in the mail

THIS HAS BEEN AMASSED OVER ONLY A YEAR. i go so overboard it's terrible

you're so lucky to have met them man aaaah they don't come to things near me :( i'll get to an RTX one day tho i swear

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old March 26th, 2014, 08:38 PM
elheroeoscuro
The Mad Blogger. ♞

Oh wow you do have a lot of merch! Almost forgot that I have the Extra Life poster as well! That thing is sweet as knobs :3

Going to RTX would be fun, but that must be so overwhelming for Rooster Teeth. They're a small company as it is, and having that many people there has to be really taxing on them.
Old March 26th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

I keep forgetting I have it too tbh I keep forgetting to go buy a frame for it. I'm really picky about my posters lol they have to be in a damn frame I can't deal with it otherwise.

That's why they recruit guardians and people to help out! But yeah they're really pretty tiny to be putting on an event like that. But they think it's worth it and it's a lovely thing so yay!

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old March 26th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Daixtey
That One Totodile

Welp... my dream is to one day travel overseas to meet atleast one of them, probably at RTX. But being in Germany sucks...
Old March 26th, 2014, 09:39 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

oh i forgot about the rt scarf and actually probably some other things too idk

i can imagine :( you should try to convince your family to let you order online from the european store. then at least you could show off your interests idk. i still haven't found anyone wearing rt stuff or had anyone comment on mine despite living in a big US city

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old March 26th, 2014, 09:44 PM
elheroeoscuro
The Mad Blogger. ♞

I remember walking by someone in Boston who had the "Jack Achieve" shirt on, I had to do a double take just to see if my eyes were deceiving me xD

I feel like it would be a nuisance just explaining to everyone what your clothes meant. Although when you do meet someone who actually knows why you're wearing it, bonding sessions galore <3

EDIT: Also Rooster Teeth just uploaded there newest Things To Do, check it out y'all.

Last edited by elheroeoscuro; March 26th, 2014 at 10:02 PM.
Old March 27th, 2014, 02:55 AM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

I've found that few people really care what you're wearing unless they recognize it tbh. Like I mean I have two friends that enjoy my shirts and my brothers do but nobody else cares. I do explain X-Ray & Vav to family members sometimes tho because they're like "wait what superhero is that".

oh my god plow plow nose
ryan's station wagons
lindsay (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・
TEAM SAME DESK YAY
gavin & ryan's second underwater duel lmao

gosh that was a gem haha. about Frogger or King of the Mountain-level for a TTD. :D looks like Lindsay is starting to come into things a bit more and that's lovely she's awesome <3

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old March 27th, 2014, 09:42 AM
elheroeoscuro
The Mad Blogger. ♞

Yeah Lindsay definitely brings a charm to some of those Let's Plays (except for Creeper Soccer...). It's funny seeing the banter between her and Michael, basically telling each other to "f off" haha xD

That underwater duel just made me think, they could totally do that as a Things To Do or maybe even a Let's Play if they add onto it. You have to fight other people underwater and monitor your air supply as well, just making everything so chaotic and hectic - sounds like the perfect combination for a good video in my opinion.
Old March 28th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

So how about my theme today's Minecraft LP?

Spoiler:
Well that went to ♥♥♥♥ fast lmfao. It was kind of relaxing just to watch them dicking around but not that entertaining haha. Not as bad as like, Creeper Soccer and I Spy tho. Maybe about the level of Iron Golem. I wish they hadn't been so quick to give up or that killing was on or something because that would have made it more competitive and actually interesting I think.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old March 29th, 2014, 01:23 PM
elheroeoscuro
The Mad Blogger. ♞

It took me awhile to get that was the AH crew but now that I see it I'm nerding over here haha [:

Spoiler:
This week was definitely a "filler" episode. If you think about it, they must have had a really boring time while filming this. Like Geoff said that game itself was supposed to be 75 minutes, and the video was only 37 minutes, practically half the time. I'm perfectly okay if the reason why this seemed kindove "half thought" if it gives them more time to work on Episode 100, but I was a little disappointed with this week's episode after the work you could obviously see they had put into Minecraft Monopoly.
Old March 29th, 2014, 01:29 PM
Dansparce
is rly good

Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
Quote:
Originally Posted by elheroeoscuro View Post
It took me awhile to get that was the AH crew but now that I see it I'm nerding over here haha [:

Spoiler:
This week was definitely a "filler" episode. If you think about it, they must have had a really boring time while filming this. Like Geoff said that game itself was supposed to be 75 minutes, and the video was only 37 minutes, practically half the time. I'm perfectly okay if the reason why this seemed kindove "half thought" if it gives them more time to work on Episode 100, but I was a little disappointed with this week's episode after the work you could obviously see they had put into Minecraft Monopoly.
This is practically my feelings on the let's play. It wasn't very interesting, and they all sounded incredibly bored. Aside from a few funny moments, of course.

Also Aquacorde, I absolutely <3 your theme.
Old March 29th, 2014, 01:38 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

aw ty <33 I'm going to keep this for a long time man doing all the links and css and all was such a hassle lmao /lazy

On March 21st's game night (just came out as sponsor content lol) they admitted that this week's Minecraft was not real great, the next one would be better, all of the TTDs for like three months would be fantastic, and the next batch of GTAs would be great. So I'm not too worried about this filler content haha.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old April 1st, 2014, 07:13 PM
elheroeoscuro
The Mad Blogger. ♞

Are you a sponsor for Rooster Teeth? If so - just curious because I'm not myself - is the exclusive perks worth it, whatever they may be?
Old April 1st, 2014, 08:26 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Yeah, I am! Umm, they're starting to do more Sponsor-only/Sponsor-first content. Like Patrick's Quick Draw series and the AH Game Night stuff and livestreams and just extra things. And things in advance- when Let's Plays are uploaded earlier they go live for sponsors immediately and then out to the public later. I'd say that $20/year is worth that, cause like, it's not a lot and you get some stuff and you help them out a bit.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old April 1st, 2014, 09:07 PM
elheroeoscuro
The Mad Blogger. ♞

$20 a year? Wow, that's a bargain. Maybe I'll sign up for it, it's pretty cheap.

Annnnnnd here's the video of the night, as it's been forever since we've gotten one of these: Immersion!:D

Old April 1st, 2014, 09:19 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

SO GOOD OMG.

I love that RT goes all-out for the anniversary. <33 Look at everything we've gotten today aw. <33 Looks like Immersion's back on an every-other week schedule from here on out, yay! I love what they did for this one tbh and how they did it like holy crap that was cool and ofc hilarious like. Michael falling in the damn hole every time I can't.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old April 1st, 2014, 09:33 PM
elheroeoscuro
The Mad Blogger. ♞

Woah wait, back it up. An Immersion every other week?! My god...has the world flipped upside down? That's actually really awesome to hear, although quite surprising to be honest.

Michael falling in the hole so many times was incredibly funny, but even funnier I thought was Gavin's stupid run xD I don't think I've seen anyone run that way before haha

Also, did you see this? Came out today in the Rooster Teeth store, and I think I might actually consider getting it.

http://store.roosterteeth.com/produc...poster-24-x-36
Old April 1st, 2014, 09:38 PM
Dansparce
is rly good

Send a message via Skype™ to Dansparce
I'm absolutely amazed by how awesome this episode of immersion was. I'm so glad they're continuing the series.

Also, RvB is looking awesome, as always.

And since its the anniversary, I have a question.

When and how did you discover roosterteeth?

And that poster is fricken sweet!
Old April 1st, 2014, 09:52 PM
elheroeoscuro
The Mad Blogger. ♞

Hmm...that's a good question. I honestly don't remember why I started watching Rooster Teeth, but I remember it was around the same time that Ray joined the company, so mid-2012? It was shortly before they started Minecraft, I remember that. Do you remember when/why you joined?
Old April 1st, 2014, 10:00 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

"Immersion Season 2 is now underway! After a long break from their Simulation Racer episode, our Lab Rats, Michael and Gavin, are back to test whether or not having Split Screen vision actually comes in handy in combat.

New episodes will premiere every 2 weeks on RoosterTeeth.com!"

So yeah. :D Gavin actually runs kind of like my brother when he's being silly haha. And I'm totally buying that poster holy ♥♥♥♥.

Umm, I found RT through tumblr back when the first Rage Quit: Surgeon Sim was going around. So around Feb 2013? I'm a new-ish fan compared to a lot of people. But I watched that, thought it was great, but didn't really get into the "Michael yells at games" aspect. So I poked around looking for the guys playing games I knew about. I found the Minecraft series and watched every ep of that, then branched off into other AH stuff a little. Then the podcast, where they kept talking about RvB and RWBY so I figured I should figure out what those were. RWBY was just in trailer stage at that point so that was easy, but RvB was A Whole Thing. But it was amazing and I love everything RT does now and wow.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old April 1st, 2014, 10:16 PM
elheroeoscuro
The Mad Blogger. ♞

OH YEAH, Aquacorde thank you! You sparked my memory with your post [:

It was through Rage Quit that I had discovered Rooster Teeth; it was the Trials HD one that made me discover them. It's really strange comparing Rage Quit then to Rage Quit now, considering Michael has really cooled off since his glory days.

Spoiler:

The amount of material that Rooster Teeth makes is absolutely staggering. Across 6 different channels - Rooster Teeth, Lets Play, Game Fails, The Know, AH Community Vids, and technically Slow Mo Guys - it really is impressive. Cheers to hopefully them continuing they're run and never stopping at bringing the laughs.

Sponsored Links