The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 16th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Famon

I don't know if this thread already exist !
Here We predict about ''Pokemon Z''.
My prediction-

-Alan is the new champion of Kalo region . He uses a random team that depend on the various choice The player makes in the series .

-Mega Mewtwo Z and Mega Charizard Z

-New Megevolution for Gen V and VI Pokemon

-Mamon appear as Player friend or rival.

-Louis is NPC that help the Player in various occasion

-A new region within Kalo is unlocked and that region has a new battle facility and brand new Pokemon .

-The mystery of the Lumoise ghost girl & faceless man is finally solved.

-E4 Member & Gym Leader receive expanded team with Mega Evolution ! Siebold Mega Blastoise is shown .

-New resurrected ''Team flare'' .

-Pokemon world tournament within Kalo region .

Old March 16th, 2014, 09:02 AM
Burakki Tsuki
Now playing Pokemon again! :D

Yea I can't make too many predictions, but a Charizard Z would be sick! I think they will bring in more Megas and hopefully quite a few more things to do post game. The post game is pretty dry in X/Y compared to the past two generations in my opinion.

Old March 16th, 2014, 09:10 AM
Ferraligator
Master Trainer

Nature: Calm
I demand more post game, the whole pokemon world tournament within Kalos sounds pretty good to me. I'd like more legendary story, since wwe're getting 3 more.

Add me!
Old March 16th, 2014, 09:10 AM
megaabsol -

I personaaly think they will do something like black 2 and whhite 2

Also......

CHOCOLATE RAINBOWS!!!
Old March 16th, 2014, 09:47 AM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious
I feel like we're likely going to go the sequel route this time much like Gen 5 rather than the third version route. Granted I have some different tastes on BW2 than other people do, but I can understand the reason BW2 was made the way it was is because third versions were just the same story as the first two games with many things changed. I'd expect them to go with ZX and ZY rather than X2 or Y2, with two alternate formes for Zygarde.

Some things I expect them to add include new locations and new Mega Evolutions, such as the fact that only three Pokemon from Gen 4 got Megas (Lucario, Garchomp, and Abomasnow), and afew new ones from Gen 4 could be essential such as Mega Floatzel and Mega Luxray. Gen 5 Pokemon could get some as well such as Zoroark and Mienshao among others.

As for Gym Leaders, give us a Dark Gym for once, we've been waiting forever for one, and we've had an Ice gym for 3 generations in a row, it's pretty much the new "Fire/Fighting starter" at this point. Also, a different champion with a new battle theme. I felt like they were trying to make Diantha into "Cynthia 2.0" when this time I want a male champion. Also, definitely have much more post-game.

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old March 16th, 2014, 11:04 AM
Elements1
Meh

Quote:
-A new region within Kalo is unlocked and that region has a new battle facility and brand new Pokemon .

-The mystery of the Lumoise ghost girl & faceless man is finally solved.

-E4 Member & Gym Leader receive expanded team with Mega Evolution ! Siebold Mega Blastoise is shown .
^ This.
This is what I hope happens in the next game, whether it's a sequel or a third game I just want those to happen.

However I don't think mega Z's will appear. There are already two mega's for Charizard and Mewtwo, I think three is pushing it just a bit. I think Pikachu will get a mega (not Raichu) that makes it pretty powerful.

Completed National Pokedex: 2/20/14 Dusknoir Finial Entry
3DS FC:1263-7361-4137

Elements and Siders Ultimate Trade Shop-Shiny's, Events, HA!
Old March 16th, 2014, 11:08 AM
janejane6178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements1 View Post
^ This.
This is what I hope happens in the next game, whether it's a sequel or a third game I just want those to happen.

However I don't think mega Z's will appear. There are already two mega's for Charizard and Mewtwo, I think three is pushing it just a bit. I think Pikachu will get a mega (not Raichu) that makes it pretty powerful.
how can pikachu get a mega? i thought that only the last evolution of a pokemon gets it
Old March 16th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by janejane6178 View Post
how can pikachu get a mega? i thought that only the last evolution of a pokemon gets it
It is Pikachu, Pikachu get's special treatment, so I would not be surprised at all to be honest.

I also hope it does another BW2, but name it Z. I would also like more mega to appear in game. I think like only 3 NPC's use megas in the game. I hope we get the rest of the starter megas and Krookodile along with a bit more.
Old March 16th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Elements1
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman3317 View Post
It is Pikachu, Pikachu get's special treatment, so I would not be surprised at all to be honest.

I also hope it does another BW2, but name it Z. I would also like more mega to appear in game. I think like only 3 NPC's use megas in the game. I hope we get the rest of the starter megas and Krookodile along with a bit more.
Pikachu is the pokemon mascot so it would get a mega evolution. All the new little mouse electric pokemon are all ripoffs of pikachu.

Completed National Pokedex: 2/20/14 Dusknoir Finial Entry
3DS FC:1263-7361-4137

Elements and Siders Ultimate Trade Shop-Shiny's, Events, HA!
Old March 16th, 2014, 05:31 PM
sheld999

i reckon there be more of a backstory to zygrade and he be tried to be capture by another team flare guy.... since he can destroy ecosystem with it....

there might be another region with a battle facility in it with 8 gyms etc but to gain access you need to beat pokemon league then professor will give you couirway town pass to use the train there
Old March 16th, 2014, 08:18 PM
Endless
& heading that way

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
Personally, I'd love to see an auto-save feature in their next game. Every time you reach a new checkpoint (such as defeating a gym leader, entering a new location, obtain some important event item), the system would save your game in the background. :] Thanks to that, you wouldn't have to worry much if you ever forget not to save. Another thing I'd like to see them do is bring back Vs. Seeker.
Old March 17th, 2014, 05:32 AM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
I think Pokémon Z is too predictable, but if they were to release a third game I'd like them to expand on the storyline a little more tapping into AZ's past in-depth. Bonus features such as Gym Leader Rematches, Battle Frontier etc would be neat too ofc.

Old March 17th, 2014, 05:34 AM
mangamusicfan
The Lost one.
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Relaxed
I think If we get an other one it's going to be a 2 release again.
(like black and white)

Timeghoul is absolute Awesomnes!
Old March 17th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Talon Flare
Learning to break kayfabe

Malva Becomes the new leader of team flare and departs from the elite 4
Wulfric takes Malva's Place
Emma is now the 8th gym leader and she is now a Dark-Type Gym Leader
The Hoemn region gets united with the Kalos region due to an Earthquake cause by Zygarde
After the main storyline you explore the Hoemn
The team flare admins are now team Flare grunts
Team Magma and Team Aqua joins forces in order to help the player defeat Team Flare
Team Flare is now stronger because they have built robots
Former team flare members now work as scientist at the Team Magma-Aqua HQ
The former team flare grunts are now allies with Team Magma-Aqua

Old March 17th, 2014, 04:43 PM
hiff8
Gotta Derp em all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements1 View Post
Pikachu is the pokemon mascot so it would get a mega evolution. All the new little mouse electric pokemon are all ripoffs of pikachu.
Yeah but it has an evolution, so things would get weird. There's really no reason for him to get one, and if he did get one, then everyone would probably hate it.
Old March 17th, 2014, 05:47 PM
Super Bling
Clair pretty thick, huh?

Nature: Adamant
Pikachu will not get a Mega. It would be stupid to give it one in the first place.

Why would they give the mascot a Mega? The special treatment is that Pikachu, being one of, if not the most known Pokemon, does not get a Mega. I can understand maybe Raichu getting a Mega, but not Pikachu.

4642-8312-8475 Baron Black 2
Old March 19th, 2014, 04:14 PM
Aelita Schaeffer
Queen of Espurr

Nature: Naughty
As stated many times above, they are gonna trip us up with XY version 2, i just know it... but to bring you know who back from you know where would make that interesting for a plotline (lets all interpret this how we will)
Old March 19th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Kameken
Vo-vo-vo Volcarona!

Nature: Naive
Fairy type should be explored further. It's obvious that it relates to the moon, but we have no idea how or if the nidos are involved at all.
More starter mega evolutions
A new form for Zygarde, hopefully making him a true threat
Kyurem grey. Please?
Old March 19th, 2014, 08:50 PM
TheKantoKid
Let's go, Pikachu!
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I wouldn't mind Charizard Z but I also like a little more story behind Zygarde. It just sort of appears and sits there from what I'm told. I would also like more elaboration on the Pokemon world. The return of the PWT would be great. That and the battle frontier would make for the best Pokemon game to day. Also I want Red back in some way, just so it all comes full circle.
Old March 19th, 2014, 09:20 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
there will be a number of mini-games where you're going to team up with your friends or random passersby. :3
Old March 19th, 2014, 09:21 PM
Aeroblast
Cutting inside like a boss
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by TentacleFury View Post
I wouldn't mind Charizard Z but I also like a little more story behind Zygarde. It just sort of appears and sits there from what I'm told. I would also like more elaboration on the Pokemon world. The return of the PWT would be great. That and the battle frontier would make for the best Pokemon game to day. Also I want Red back in some way, just so it all comes full circle.
Rayquaza, Giratina, and Kyurem.

What do they all have in common? They were relatively quite and obscure in marketing until the third game (in Kyurem's case, a sequel), which revealed much more about the back stories of the new mascot Pokemon. I would fully expect the same for Zygarde.

That being said, there will be new additions to the game similar to PWT, no doubt.
Old March 19th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Bad Wolf Entity
The One, The Only

Nature: Naughty
I want expanded wardrobes where you earn clothes by completing certain events. I also want more evolution stones available in stores. Perhaps mini quests to get future event pokemon. I’d love to have to go on an adventure with a small story to get an Arceus. More Megas and new locations are a given. A battle frontier is mandatory. BETTER MOVE TUTORS. I want superpower and bug bite back.
Friend Safari Type: Fightig
Pokemon: Pancham/Meditite/Riolu

MyAnimeList
Old March 20th, 2014, 08:55 PM
HereFishyFishy

It is my understanding that a way has been found to look up Pokémon who haven't officially been revealed, which is why we know about Hoopa, Volcanion, and mega evolutions for Latios and Latias. As such, if there were going to be Z-evolutions for, say Mewtwo and Charizard, chances are we'd already know as they would have been found with the others. Otherwise if they were going to be newly created, Nintendo would have to release patches for X and Y to add them, and somehow I don't see Nintendo patching a game for reasons other than fixing serious glitches or piracy-enabling flaws (as with Twilight Princess).

Or maybe we just haven't found them yet, but I recommend that breaths be not withheld.
Old March 20th, 2014, 09:57 PM
Shrew
is a shrew

Nature: Lonely
1. Johto starters given instead of Kanto starters, along with them having mega evolutions. I think it would be a nice pattern if XY gave Gen 1 starter megas, the sequel Z to have Gen 2 starter megas, and (hypothetical) Ruby/Sapphire remakes to have Gen 3 starter megas.

2. Mega evolutions for Kalos starters. I was really happy that they, along with any Kalos pokemon, did not receive megas because I like how megas are an extra addition to rekindle interest in old pokemon. Now that we've already experienced Kalos starters, Z could advertise how we can battle with Kalos starters like we never have before.

3. A grown-up Trevor to be the professor's assistant, similar to how grown-up Bianca was for Juniper.

4. A new contest/musical/pokestar-studios like feature with a grown-up Tierno being the founder and expert of this new pokemon dancing craze.

5. Shauna to somehow make an appearance. I think a relative of hers is in Snowbelle, so maybe she'll hang around the Pokemon Village to take care of the cute pokemon? (I'm not very confident in this theory.)

6. Being able to ride pokemon of your choice. Remember how in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl we had Amity Square, allowing us to only walk with specific pokemon in a very specific location? In hindsight, this might have been a prototype to Heartgold/Soulsilver's option to allow us to walk with any pokemon. This could be similar, with XY's riding just being a taste to what they plan to fully implement.

7. Mega Evolution will be common among gymleaders, eiltes, and rivals.

8. I predict that the story of Z will give an explanation to how Mega Evolution will be possible in future regions outside of Kalos. My personal theory is that the Anistar Sundial will be destroyed, and its dust will be scattered throughout the world. (think Diancie's Diamond Storm, or the Diamond Dust weather condition) allowing mega evolution to happen everywhere in the world. This will happen under the commotion of the chaos and ecosystem's imbalance brought on by the evil group, and just when everyone loses hope, they realize its a blessing in disguise.
Old March 21st, 2014, 07:06 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

I'd like to see Unova get a visit in Pokémon Z. Why? Unova was, in a way, a "new start". Also, I think there are still a good number of Unova Pokémon that are not in Kalos (if I am wrong, correct me; maybe I'm thinking of the legendaries here). All of the Unova Pokémon can then be found there and other Pokémon not in X/Y added in Kalos itself.

So, how would it connect? Through Lumiose City, the same way you reach the other post-game activities. You must complete an extra mission to unlock the train to Unova.

Speaking of Unova, anyone remember Anville Town? It can somehow be connected through continuing development to another part of Unova, perhaps through a new Route 24 path that finishes with a stairway into Anville Town. The train can get off there, and the other train heading into Castelia can be made unavailable. My thinking is a connection through a path north of the Celestial Tower on Route 7; this can be Unova Route 24. Route numbering conflicts? Just make Kalos Routes start with a K and Unova Routes start with a U; i.e. Route K2 and Route U7.

Oh, and I'd like to see the game start in Lumiose City this time around, sending you through the lab for your first Pokémon. It would be neat to have multiple paths available from Lumiose to start the game, though I doubt this would happen since they want the Gyms to have a progressive order. But seriously, I'd love all alternate paths to require completion of the Lumiose Gym.

The only problem with my idea is where you'd train at the start of the game, and that unfortunately rules out Lumiose as a starting location. It wouldn't make sense to devote one of the loops to the training area, so they'll stick with Vaniville Town or create another new city somewhere.

EDIT: Wait, change that. Route 4 is where Ash starts outside of Lumiose City in the anime. So Route 4 makes sense. The area beyond Santalune can be opened up until the forest, which can be a post-game event related to my Unova idea and MUCH stronger along with Route 2. Route 1 could have some grass coming up in the middle of a breaking path with new Pokémon there as well, or instead lots of challengers hanging around the area since it's not an opening town now. That could even be the challenge; get to Vaniville Town for your pass to Unova from an Unova character who has moved there. Route 22 is still there as well leading to Victory Road, but Route 21 can remain inaccessible. All of Lumiose is open and perhaps a new wild grass area can slip in somewhere like in Castelia City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peitharchia View Post
Personally, I'd love to see an auto-save feature in their next game. Every time you reach a new checkpoint (such as defeating a gym leader, entering a new location, obtain some important event item), the system would save your game in the background. :] Thanks to that, you wouldn't have to worry much if you ever forget not to save. Another thing I'd like to see them do is bring back Vs. Seeker.
No, no, no. No auto-save. Sometimes people want to bum around doing whatever they want for fun and don't want the game saving their messing around.

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Last edited by Cyclone; March 21st, 2014 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Add.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links