• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring 2014 Anime Streams

What anime would you like to see streamed?

• Black Bullet

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Hitsugi no Chaiga

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Mekaku City Actors

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Atelier Escha and Logy

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Captain Earth

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Lilith and I have taken upon ourselves to try something new this anime season with weekly streams of some of the most hyped anime. This poll is comprised of some of the most mentioned anime from the Spring 2014 Chart thread, so it's 100% based on what most of you guys mentioned. The two or three top voted anime in this poll will be the ones that will get streamed on their premier date (or as close to it as possible) so everything will be scheduled beforehand. vote vote vote away!

Livestream: http://www.livestream.com/twilightblade
Saturdays at 5:00PM Eastern

Last edited by a moderator:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
>black bullet
generic action ****
>mahouka
i'd rather jump off a bridge
>gokukoku lied
will probably be 2edgy4me
>hitsugi
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz might try it because i like her eyebrows
>gokukoku again
still nope
>escha & logy
another fantasy story with a load of girls..... wow
>mekaku city actors
finally something that looks half decent. i'll vote this although i'm not sure i'd waste a shaft show streaming

next time read the entire chart and you might notice the good looking things like ping pong, captain earth, jojo, sidonia or even things that might be fun to watch in a group like edgy looking lesbian show or the undoubtedly horrible reverse harem thing.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
next time read the entire chart and you might notice the good looking things like ping pong, captain earth, jojo, sidonia or even things that might be fun to watch in a group like edgy looking lesbian show or the undoubtedly horrible reverse harem thing.
We didn't decide these ourselves, like I said. These were the ones that were consistently mentioned. I considered Captain Earth but I don't think more than one or two people posted about it, though I can definitely add it to the poll if you'd like.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Ping Pong and Jojo got mentioned loads in that thread.

Well.

I'll only join in if that reverse harem show wins or the Elfen Lied thing ends up being so awful it draws me in.

I will watch SAO in summer with you all if this survives that long, as that would undoubtedly win the vote.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I want Jojo too :p That and No Game, No Life seemed interesting.

Out of the ones present here - Atelier, Mahouka and Meikaku pick my interest here. Though I have no idea when 'spring' is. Because, you know, the seasons are categorized kinda differently here XD

I do hope it is after May, though. Starting June, I'm more free than anyone :p I'll definitely join up if I can!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I want Jojo too :p That and No Game, No Life seemed interesting.

Out of the ones present here - Atelier, Mahouka and Meikaku pick my interest here. Though I have no idea when 'spring' is. Because, you know, the seasons are categorized kinda differently here XD

I do hope it is after May, though. Starting June, I'm more free than anyone :p I'll definitely join up if I can!
Spring season starts in 1 or 2 weeks depending on series =)

And obviously Mahouka best.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I voted for Mekaku City Actors since that's the only one I know now that I'm going to watch, however if another one wins I'll definitely come watch with you guys since it would be fun to watch with other people!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
I voted for Atelier, just because I love the series. But I'm completely fine with watching either Mekaku or Mahouka. More so Mekaku, because I know basically all of the events for Mahouka for the first 12 episodes, soooo. But, if the odd case Jojo is picked that's fine as well :>

Years
Voted for Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Black Bullet, and Atelier. Despite my interest in them, I may or may not actually watch them all, but Mahouka is an absolute must for me because of the main voice actor. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I remember correctly, Atelier Escha and Logy are the first in the video game series to be animated so that's interesting.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Currently the top three are
  • Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - April 6th
  • Escha & Logy no Atelier - April 10th
  • Mekaku City Actors - April 12th
The above includes tentative air dates. Depending on how the poll turns out over the next couple of days Lilith and I (and possibly Olli if Lilith can do some prodding, heh) will be planning a couple days to stream everything.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Voted for Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Black Bullet, and Atelier. Despite my interest in them, I may or may not actually watch them all, but Mahouka is an absolute must for me because of the main voice actor.
Naka fan? =D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I remember correctly, Atelier Escha and Logy are the first in the video game series to be animated so that's interesting.
Yep, it's the first Atelier that made it to anime...
It was kinda weird that they decided to animate something in the middle of series and not to mention use something with 2 protagonists => 2 storylines =D

because I know basically all of the events for Mahouka for the first 12 episodes, soooo.
I think Enrollment arc will be 13 eps xD
Since Mahouka will have 26 eps we can see Enrollment arc in 13 eps and 9 School Competition in the other 13.
I don't see them doing 12 + 12 and Summer Holiday putting into 2 eps.

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Should stream D-Frag, or Buddy Complex.

Or uh, yeah, Kill la Kill. Or some of the Monogatari series.

orororororor some sports animes (Kuroko no basket, diamond no ace, hajime no ippo)

i have never heard of any of animes posted on this thread. i guess i'm not a true weeaboo yet.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years

orororororor some sports animes (Kuroko no basket, diamond no ace, hajime no ippo)

i have never heard of any of animes posted on this thread. i guess i'm not a true weeaboo yet.

The ones posted in this thread are all beginning to air next month.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

Neither of them are Spring 2014...
Most of those you mentioned are Fall 2013 or Winter 2014.
And many of them ended or will be ending.
This stream is for new season.

...Actually I was referring to Nakamura Yuuichi XD I've never had an affinity for any female voice except perhaps Romi Park, sorry :c
Naka is Nakamura xD Yare yare =D
You know, Nakamura = Naka + Mura kanji =D

Anyways, have we taken the length of the anime into consideration?
Mahouka is 2 quarter anime with 26 eps
City Actors is 1 quarter with 11 eps
And Atelier isn't announced yet but I can see 13 eps at max.

Last edited:
Years

Naka is Nakamura xD Yare yare =D
You know, Nakamura = Naka + Mura kanji =D

Oh...Now I feel stupid for not realizing that before DX But yes, that's who I'm looking forward to hearing :3 Excited to watch it~ I might start reading up on the manga again, but that might ruin the series...Hmm.

Back