The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 26th, 2014, 02:14 PM
blademaa
Dragon-Type Trainer
FC: 2595-1637-2143
IGN:

Nature: Bold
electivire gif 2.gifHELLO ONE AND ALL! This is Electivire's Trading and Co., a new Trade Shop that I've decided to open up!electivire gif 2.gif

I have decided to open this up to help not only my goal to complete the Pokedex, but everyone else's goals as well!

So, there are certain rules to follow while trading using my shop, so click the spoiler to see the list of rules.
Spoiler:
  1. Do not trade HACKED or CLONED Pokemon with me!
  2. Follow all rules of the Trading Forums!
  3. Always be mindful of other people. Do not judge people for what they offer, or for what they want. It is their choice, not yours.
  4. When trading for a Legendary, you must offer a Legendary, Shiny, Event, or Unobtainable Pokemon.
  5. Regarding Shinies; Yes I have some; But no, they are not up for trade. If you wish for a shiny, you will have to notify me, and I'll see what I can do.

Now then, feel free to explore what is on the following lists! Oh, and if you request specific IVs or you want a specific nature or ability, you'll have to notify me, and I'll see what we can do. And also, if you want a specific gender, again you have to notify me. Enjoy!

Jirachi Animated gif'.gifLegendary Pokemon:Jirachi Animated gif'.gif
Spoiler:
  • Moltes
  • Phione
  • Rayquaza
  • Celebi

Garchomp Animated.gifUnobtainable Pokemon (First Evolutions only! Unless you make a specific order!):Garchomp Animated.gif
Spoiler:
  • Rattata
  • Meowth
  • Chikorita
  • Cyndaquil
  • Totodile
  • Treeko
  • Torchic
  • Turtwig
  • Chimchar
  • Piplup
  • Snivy
  • Elgyem
  • Feebas

ditto gif.gifBreeding for IV's and HA and Egg Moves:ditto gif.gif
The following list will have all the Pokemon that I can breed for IVs or Hidden Abilities. Just pick one from the list and let me know.
Spoiler:
  • Happiny
  • Chansey
  • Togepi
  • Spiritomb
  • Delibird
  • Klefki
  • Scraggy
  • Meowth
  • Ralts
  • Magnemite
  • Snorunt
  • Pawniard
  • Litwick
  • Beldum
  • Sneasel
  • Dratini
  • Horsea

Training and IV Training and Breeding Workshop:

Is there another specific Pokemon not listed that you want breeded? Or maybe you want it IV trained or just trained in general. Send me a message of the said pokemon, and I'll gladly accept. (When you ask for the Training/IV Training Service, please specify any moves or IVs, or both, that you want for the said pokemon)

Evolutionary Items and Megastones:

Regarding Evolutionary Items, I can offer any X-only Mega-stone; However, I will only trade a Mega-stone for a Y-only Mega-stone or Unobtainable Pokemon!

Trading for certain items:

Regarding the trade of items, there is only one rule you must follow; The item must be legitimate, not hacked in, and must not be a Pokemon-specific item, unless otherwise told. To help you better understand this, I don't want to see you trade off an item like say...Soul Dew. The reason being is that it is Pokemon-specific. Also, if you were to offer a certain amount of Soul Dew, meaning anything more than 2 (Because two is debatable), it is a big sign that the Soul Dew you have is whether not legitimate, or hacked in entirely. However, this is not always the case. This does not include the Plates or items that can be found or obtained multiple times!

THANK-YOU STOPPING BY AND CHECKING OUT MY TRADE SHOP!
Old March 27th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Dragalge
FC:
IGN:

Hello, can I get an HA Pawinard and an HA Beldum?
I'll offer you any Lv. 1 starter from ANY region for them. (Nothing special on the moves/IV though)
Old March 27th, 2014, 08:43 AM
janejane6178
FC:
IGN:

hai . i would love to have an 6 iv competitive sneasel with hidden abillity. i have lots of BP items. pm me ?
Old March 28th, 2014, 03:17 AM
blademaa
Dragon-Type Trainer
FC: 2595-1637-2143
IGN:

Nature: Bold
I will not be available until sometime next week. However, I will still be working on all requests that have been made. I will notify you all when I return. Have a good day!
Old March 28th, 2014, 05:04 PM
DDCheater
Cheater
FC: 2681-0863-5497
IGN: Diogo

I can trade all my mega stones Y for all your exclusive mega stones X.
Just PM me if you're interested.
Friend Code: 2681-0863-5497
Feel free to add me, just PM, so I can add you back
Don't know my safari pokémon yet

Trade Shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320935
Enter, look around a bit, and make your offers

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links