Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page Disney Fan Club ~ Where Dreams Come True

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 31st, 2014 (02:16 PM).
& having to receive it

Quote:
1: Hakuna Matata ~ Lion King
2: He Lives In You ~ Lion King
3: Two World, One Family ~ Tarzan
4: Let It Go ~ Frozen
5: Bear Necessities ~ The Jungle Book
6: Friend Like Me ~ Aladdin
7: Colors of the Wind ~ Pocahontas
8: You Got A Friend In Me ~ Toy Story
9: We Belong Together ~ Toy Stoy 3
10: Be Our Guest ~ Beauty and the Beast
My list is exactly the same as this one, haha. Aside from these, I also like Part of Your World and Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid. d:
Old April 1st, 2014 (07:41 AM). Edited April 2nd, 2014 by Venitardus.
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus
I like those songs too. Especially under the sea. I used to always sing that...

I thought of a quote from Mufasa from the lion king yesterday, but was busy. This isn't it but it's one I love.
Spoiler:
Current Challenges:Shiny Badge Quest
Old April 1st, 2014 (07:55 PM).
shotgun rider
CS

Nature: Brave
Oh! That was from the beginning of the movie! I remember that scene so well. rip mufasa :(

Used to sing "Colors Of The Wind" at a talent show when I younger. Got 2nd place. B) Might do it again if there's a singing contest coming soon. :D
Old April 8th, 2014 (02:58 AM).
WUB WUB
Gold Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
May i suggest a new topic since everyone got kind of quiet?

In your opinion, what Disney Couple is the cutest??

For me, Tarzan and Jane. I just find their love to be so sweet and interesting, 2 characters from completely different worlds, but somehow they connect and understand each other.

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old April 8th, 2014 (04:57 PM).
shotgun rider
CS

Thanks Zoro!~

In your opinion, what Disney Couple is the cutest??

Hard question! I'd have to go with Ariel and Eric. They're both adorable! I love how Ariel saved Eric from the roaring waters and she had to sacrifice her sea life just to be with him.

Old April 8th, 2014 (05:29 PM).
Spectre Agent
Crystal Tier

Nature: Serious
When it comes to cutest Disney Couple, I would have to go with Aladdin and Jasmine. Think about it, theirs is one that surpasses social statuses. That is very impressive.

OSO STRONG
Old April 8th, 2014 (05:31 PM).
& having to receive it

Cinderella and Prince Charming takes the cake for me. Personally, I think their story is just marvelous. x) Second would be Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
Old April 9th, 2014 (04:28 AM).
WUB WUB
Gold Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Now that you guys have mentioned it, there is a LOT of cute Disney couples out there :D
And Ariel did make a very big sacrifice indeed, totally forgot about that

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old April 10th, 2014 (09:01 AM).
shotgun rider
CS

Rapunzel and Eugene/Flynn Rider also count as another cute couple for me. Watching the movie Tangled, it feels a little different than the usual "true love's first kiss" and stuff. They both fell in love while they were on their adventure to see "the lights", and for Rapunzel, exploring the real world for the first time.
Old April 10th, 2014 (09:09 AM).
Silver Tier

Nature: Gentle
Username: Vanille Sky
Favorite Disney Characters: Rapunzel, Flynn Rider
Additional Information: To be honest, I never watched any of the classic Disney movies during my childhood so it often boggled people when they ask me whether I've watched the older ones and I say I haven't XD But I have taken a liking to the more recent releases, and I've always loved the stories that drive them.

Like Minerva, I'd have to say Rapunzel and Flynn Rider are quite possibly the cutest couple I've seen in the Disney movies. They're both my favourite characters, and Tangled is coincidentally my favourite movie, which I've watched multiple times; sometimes when I'm bored I'll re-watch it again. That aside, their relationship started off slightly rocky, thinking they would merely be acquaintances, but they eventually grew on each other blossoming further into love and it was a joy to watch.

— レイン · wonderland · love · achievements
Old April 13th, 2014 (03:13 PM).
& having to receive it

Let's kick-off a new topic here, shall we? :] What are some of your favorite Disney villains? Why do you like them? If you were to change anything about these guys, what would they be?
Old April 14th, 2014 (02:23 PM).
I promise
Crystal Tier

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Jupiter
Username: White Mage
Favorite Disney Characters: Maleficent, Scar, Hercules, Jack Sparrow,
Additional Information: Like many people, I grew up with the Disney Renaissance films. I watched Tarzan, Hercules, Mulan, and the Lion King sooooo many times when I was little. My love for Disney hasn't diminished at all since then.

What are some of your favorite Disney villains?
I LOVE Disney Villains. Scar and Maleficent are definitely my favorites.
Scar mainly because 1. Jeremy Irons is a perfect voice actor for him 2. Scar is really smart for a villain.
And Maleficent because of her character design and dragon transformation. And Kingdom Hearts.

I don't think I would change anything about them. They're pretty cool the way they are.
Old April 14th, 2014 (04:24 PM).
✩ not all heroes wear capes ✩
Crystal Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to CrazyBunnyCoaster
Username: RainbowShy
Favorite Disney Characters: Princess Tiana, Dumbo and Stitch
Additional Information: I've been a fan of Disney since I was a kid. I grew up with Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers, Talespin, Darkwing Duck and more. I'm a HUGE fan of old school Disney, but I do like some of the new stuff. :3 Right now, my current obsession is The Pirate Fairy... which I really want to get. ;w;

What are some of your favorite Disney villains? Maleficent. Mainly because she looks so awesome as a villain. I really like her style and the darkness she has. I also loved her in the Kingdom Keepers series! I also loved her in Kingdom Hearts as well.

✩ CrazyBunnyCoaster ✩

always fighting, always trying
be strong takeru
Old April 14th, 2014 (04:55 PM).
& having to receive it

As for me, I'd say Captain Barbossa. Deep in heart, he might not be that villainous, but I still like him. xD;; Also, Yzma from The Emperor's New School--who could ever forget her? She's got many plots to destroy Kuzco, but always wind up failing; if you ask me, that's pretty entertaining to watch.
Old April 14th, 2014 (06:34 PM).
Spectre Agent
Crystal Tier

When it comes to favorite Disney villains, one of my favorites is Blackbeard. Think about it, turning his officers into zombies, check. Using a magical sword to control his ship, check. Shrinking the Black Pearl and putting it in a bottle, check. Another favorite Disney villain of mine is Emperor Zurg. He is the sworn enemy of the Galactic Alliance and is Buzz Lightyear's archenemy. One of his main goals is to conquer the universe, which is a pretty big job, but Buzz Lightyear always foils the plans.

OSO STRONG
Old April 14th, 2014 (08:27 PM).
friendly friends! 🎵
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Sorry for my absence! Had real life business, but I'm glad to see this club is prospering. c:

In your opinion, what Disney Couple is the cutest?? Hard to choose this one! I've always thought Belle and the Beast was a romantic couple. :3 I think it's cute when she nurses his wounds, and he begins to fall in love with her. <3
Another couple I like would be Kiara and Kovu; how they're supposed to be rivals but grow to love each other. ^ ^

What are some of your favorite Disney villains? Maleficent all the way! I love the way she looks--she's got the best villain design in any Disney movie I've seen so far! And let's not forget about her pet raven, Diablo. :D
Then there's Scar and Zira. Haven't got much to say except that they're awesome haha, and yeah Jeremy Irons does voice him very well. :3
pc family & credit
vm & pm
Old April 14th, 2014 (08:55 PM).
Vile, Venomous Villain
Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by Supernova:
What are some of your favorite Disney villains? Maleficent all the way! I love the way she looks--she's got the best villain design in any Disney movie I've seen so far! And let's not forget about her pet raven, Diablo. :D
I like your taste in villains. ;)

Anyway, I feel like a bit of an oddball here, but hey, why not give it a try? ;P

Username: Murkmire
Favorite Disney Characters: Maleficent, Oogie Boogie, Beast, Jack Skellington (In that order. By the way, show the villains some love. D:)

Additional Information: Having grown up in the 90s, it was inevitable I'd be introduced to the World of Disney. Some of my favorite Disney movies were The Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, and Alice in Wonderland. I remember watching Alice in Wonderland countless times, and I think that had a helping hand in me being so... kooky. ;P Of course, I grew attached to only the movies, but who couldn't?

I had a strange drawn focus towards the villains, and now that I think of it, I was always drawn to the bad guys. I dunno, I mean, to make a good Disney movie, you need an amazing villain.

That's not to say I always rooted for the baddies, but I just really liked their personalities. And, even some of their songs. <3 Poor Unfortunate Souls, anyone? ;)

And speaking of villains, what are some of your favorite Disney villains? Maleficent is the first choice, of course. She's the quintessential Disney villain (If you've played Kingdom Hearts, you'd know this). Oogie Boogie too, because I'd party with that guy. I bet he'd throw AMAZING parties. ;D
Old April 14th, 2014 (08:56 PM).
shotgun rider
CS

Have to echo Annie for Malificent, Scar, and Zira! All three villains were really evil and such. xD Although Zira would be the most evil since she was the one that tried to stop the love between Kiara and Kovu, because she thought that they'll never be together because of how opposite their families are.

Speaking of Kiara & Kovu, they are also cute as well!~ I just flutter.

edit: Welcome to the Club, Murkmire!~ I'll be editing the OP now. Great to see you join the club :) You actually joined right on time for villain discussion. :D
Old April 25th, 2014 (08:30 AM).
"Okay?" "Okay."

Username: xVaporeon

Favorite Disney Characters: Rapunzel, Flynn Rider (Eugene Fitzherbert), Bambi, Dumbo, Aladdin, Anna (from Frozen)

Additional Information: I've been a fan of Disney ever since I was very, very young. Me and my grandma used to sit in her front room and watch them Disney movies all the time! I've also got a huuuuge collection of Disney books, too. My favourite when I was a kid was probably Aladdin or The Fox and the Hound (even though I cried for daaaays, and still do at that movie), but I also like the really old ones such as Snow White and Cinderella.
I love Disney songs, too! They're so catchy! I'm proud to say that I know all the words to literally most of the songs.. I'm listening to the Frozen soundtrack right now, haha. I do prefer the older movies, but I have no problem with the newer ones. In fact, Tangled is one of my favorite movies. I love the happiness and magic Disney brings, and I don't think that will change, no matter how old I get.

userbar shop
credit

friend code: 1907-9622-5659
Old April 25th, 2014 (08:48 AM).
Monkey slut!

Nature: Calm
omgomgomgomgomgomgiwannajoinomg

Username: lozzop
Favorite Disney Characters: Olaf, Rex, Merida, Belle, Anna, Eugene Fitzherbert, James Sullivan, Jane (from Tarzan), etc...
Additional Information: I've known Disney films since I was little so they are forever a part of my childhood and a part of the way I grew up, because Tarzan taught me to be courageous, Belle taught me to be kind, Woody taught me to look out for my friends and every Disney character has taught me it's okay to be different or not different, just be who you wanna be I guess. As well as that I love the movies, because they make me laugh and cry and sing and dance and asdfghjkl..... I'm sorry you guys i just really love disney :D But basically ya that's why I wanna join this Disney club right here
Old April 25th, 2014 (05:43 PM).
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus

If have I say Scar, Jefar, captain Barbosa and Davi Jones from the pirates of the Carrabean films, and Guston from Beauty and the Beast.
Current Challenges:Shiny Badge Quest
Old April 25th, 2014 (06:22 PM).
The Scientific Method

Username: The Void
Favorite Disney Characters: Olaaaaaaf, Elsa, Genie, Kuzco, Stitch, Captain Jack Sparrow, Merlin, Mickey, Nemo, Buzz Lightyear, and so much more. Do the Avengers count?
Additional Information: The first film I watched was probably the Sword in the Stone. It was like the Harry Potter of my childhood. Anyway I loved Disney, and I still do. I'm still looking forward to movies like Finding Dory and Maleficent and Avengers 2 :3

I visited Disneyland three times, and I enjoyed each time. I guess I like Disney that much.

What are some of your favorite Disney villains? Hans (from Frozen), Maleficent (from the new film), Davy Jones (from Pirates of the Caribbean), unnamed Spaniard who defeated everyone (also from Pirates of the Caribbean), Captain Hook (Peter Pan), Loki, and AUTO (from WALL-E).

btw this guy's amazing:

Old April 25th, 2014 (06:53 PM).
shotgun rider
CS

Omg new members are blooming! Welcome to the club, new club members!~ I've read your introductory posts and am glad to see everyone with much magic and enthusiasm as I do!

With that since we haven't had a topic in quite a while, I'll go ahead and start up a new one! First Disney Movie?
Old April 25th, 2014 (06:59 PM).
The Scientific Method

Quote originally posted by Minerva:
First Disney Movie?
The Sword in the Stone. As a child, I actually tried repeating the spells Merlin used.
Old April 25th, 2014 (06:59 PM).
Spectre Agent
Crystal Tier

When it comes to the first Disney movie I watched, I am really not sure. I have watched so many of the Disney movies. It could be one of the sing-a-long ones, but I don't remember which. All I know is that it is hard to remember the first Disney movie I watched.

OSO STRONG
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links