The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 25th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Murkmire
Malicious Marionette
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
First Disney Movie?

I have... no idea. I think it was Alice in Wonderland, as I watched it numerous times. XD
Old April 25th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Venitardus
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus
First Disney movie?

I have no idea. I think it may have been the Sword in the stone. Either that or some other movie my brothers watched.
Friend safari: Normal •Pokemon X/Y: Loudred, Dunsparce, Smeargle
Let me know if you add me, I'll add you as well. You wanna talk, then let's talk.
Owner of the club: Red like roses ~ RWBY fan club
Alpha Sapphire!!
Old April 26th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Endless
& heading that way

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
First Disney Movie?
I've seen a lot of Disney films, but... don't exactly remember which was my first. xD;; If I had to guess, though, I think it could've been Lion King. Either that, or Little Mermaid. Former's gotten a sequel, but the latter did not, though, which sort of disappoints me. Well, it did if you count Return to the Sea, but it just wasn't... emphasized enough, if that makes sense. If they decide to make another at some point in future and put in more effort, I would watch it in a heartbeat.
Old April 27th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Éclair
that's my girl
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
First Disney Movie? I don't know if I can remember this far back ahaha. I'm probably way off with this, but I'd say either Finding Nemo, The Lion King or Lilo and Stitch. :D I'm not quite sure, as I've possibly seen older movies like Sleeping Beauty or Beauty and the Beast. ^ ^
Old April 27th, 2014, 07:38 AM
Poki
Et tu, Brute?

Nature: Calm
Oi, count me in~

Username: Poki
Favorite Disney Characters: Frollo, Esmeralda, Kida, Mulan, Megara, Ratigan, Tiana, etc...
Additional Information: I grew up with the films, and I'm a huge fan. I know a lot about Disney, and I watch Walt's work whenever I feel like it. I even review the films in my head, like the Nostalgia Critic. <3

I still prefer the 2D movies.

Also, I've always loved the villain songs more. Hehe. I might post songs/quotes later.
Old April 27th, 2014, 08:08 AM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
First Disney Movie? That's kinda hard... I'd say The Lion King was probably my first Disney movie
Old April 27th, 2014, 08:10 AM
Poki
Et tu, Brute?

Nature: Calm
First Disney movie: It was literally the first Disney movie - Snow White & The Seven Dwarves.
Old April 27th, 2014, 10:39 AM
Guildmaster Wigglytuff
Time to tip the scales!
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
First Disney Movie?
I think my first Disney movie was The Lion King. Either that or Aladdin, but I'm fairly sure it was The Lion King. I have old VHS tapes of me singing Hakuna Matata from when I was about 3 years old.

VM | PM | MAL
Old April 27th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Speaking of which, I totally missed The Little Mermaid last night on Disney Channel thanks nascar but ehh, nowadays the Disney Channel is showing lots of classic movies every now and then during the weekends, which is good for us!

First movie for me would be The Lion King, then it was Snow White. I cried during Snow White because I literally thought she died. D: actually i cried in almost all disney movies in the past lol i'm such a sappy person

CHASE ELLIOTT
enjoyillinois.com 300 winner | chicago, illinois | july 19, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

Shining Armour
[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Old May 1st, 2014, 04:58 PM
Digimon Kaiser
White and Nerdy

Nature: Adamant
Username: Digimon Kaiser
Favorite Disney Characters: Simba, Genie, Dumbo, Tinker Bell, Bambi, Mushu, Peter Pan, Chicken Little, Stitch
Additional Information: Kingdom Hearts rekindled my faith in Disney.

Also, if you've seen my thread in Celebrations, we can talk about our favorite Disney love songs!

I really like "Can You Feel The Love Tonight?" "You'll Be In My Heart" "A Whole New World" "I Won't Say (I'm In Love)" "Kiss The Girl", "Beauty And The Beast" and "If I Never Knew You", in order from most to lesser favorite.
-Vladimir Lenin
Old May 2nd, 2014, 05:46 AM
PrincessOfArendelle

Favorite Disney Characters:Anna,Elsa,Kristoff,Mickey and Buzz Lightyear
Additional Information:Just really got into Disney after seeing Frozen and loved the movie. not sure how but it turned me into this huge Disney fan. XD

Maybe I'm the only one but I would love if Disney made a tv series about the Trolls. XD
Old May 3rd, 2014, 03:54 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Welcome Digimon Kaiser and PrincessOfArendelle! Wow, Princess, you are a huge Frozen fan! I love that movie as well. My nieces are so obsessed with it too.

Going to bring in a brand new topic! We're shifting focus towards the nostalgic side of Disney. Anyone remember the old Disney cartoons such as Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, House of Mouse, and Aladdin/Little Mermaid series?

CHASE ELLIOTT

Shining Armour
Old May 3rd, 2014, 04:44 AM
PrincessOfArendelle

Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Welcome Digimon Kaiser and PrincessOfArendelle! Wow, Princess, you are a huge Frozen fan! I love that movie as well. My nieces are so obsessed with it too.

Going to bring in a brand new topic! We're shifting focus towards the nostalgic side of Disney. Anyone remember the old Disney cartoons such as Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, House of Mouse, and Aladdin/Little Mermaid series?
It is awesome. Got Disney Infinity and the Frozen set for it which I hear is rare so waiting for that to arrive next week.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 06:56 AM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessOfArendelle View Post
It is awesome. Got Disney Infinity and the Frozen set for it which I hear is rare so waiting for that to arrive next week.
Really? I see that in every store that sells Disney Infinity xD

And I remember those series! Hercules, Aladdin, Gargoyles and those cartoons were so awesome! I remember trying to stay up until 11pm when I was young to catch those shows on a block called "Hanging with the Heroes" which showcased a bunch of shows that starred plenty of superheroes shows but during that age, 11pm was like sooo late for me xD
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:45 AM
PrincessOfArendelle

Originally Posted by LilJz View Post
Really? I see that in every store that sells Disney Infinity xD

And I remember those series! Hercules, Aladdin, Gargoyles and those cartoons were so awesome! I remember trying to stay up until 11pm when I was young to catch those shows on a block called "Hanging with the Heroes" which showcased a bunch of shows that starred plenty of superheroes shows but during that age, 11pm was like sooo late for me xD

Yeah Toon Disney was so much better than Disney XD. The new movie Big Hero 6 sounds fun. Just hope we get a trailer soon.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 11:39 AM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

Quote:
Yeah Toon Disney was so much better than Disney XD. The new movie Big Hero 6 sounds fun. Just hope we get a trailer soon.
Toon Disney was so awesome and when they the Jetix block, you knew shizz was gonna get real haha! But everything went downhill when it got switched to XD =/
Old May 3rd, 2014, 11:52 AM
PrincessOfArendelle

Originally Posted by LilJz View Post
Toon Disney was so awesome and when they the Jetix block, you knew shizz was gonna get real haha! But everything went downhill when it got switched to XD =/
Wish DC did a old school block like Teen Nick does
Old May 3rd, 2014, 05:22 PM
Endless
& heading that way

Oh, I definitely remember Aladdin; it's amazing. As a kid, I was very obsessed with it, and would stop doing everything and start watching whenever it was on TV. <3 Would be great if they were to ever remake the series with new characters and whatnot, haha.
Old May 4th, 2014, 03:18 AM
PrincessOfArendelle

Originally Posted by Peitharchia View Post
Oh, I definitely remember Aladdin; it's amazing. As a kid, I was very obsessed with it, and would stop doing everything and start watching whenever it was on TV. <3 Would be great if they were to ever remake the series with new characters and whatnot, haha.
My main issue with DC now is the live action over does the cartoons. I think the only cartoons now are Wonder over Yonder,Gravity Falls and P&F while the live action is like 6 or 7 shows. Plus do they ever show the cartoon movies? I remember A Goofy Movie back in 2011 but that is really all I remember.
Old May 5th, 2014, 12:52 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Are you talking about Disney Channel showing cartoon movies? They do so once in a while...or every other weekend. I saw Cinderella a couple of weeks ago on Disney Channel. They've been doing so for the past few weekends now and I'm assuming they're doing it to bring back old classic fans like us.

CHASE ELLIOTT

Shining Armour
Old May 5th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Endless
& heading that way

Yeah, definitely; they seem to do show movies about once or twice every week, haha. I remember running into The Little Mermaid on Disney while flipping between channels. Couldn't watch it, though, as there were some other programs that I wanted to view. d:
Old May 5th, 2014, 05:13 PM
PrincessOfArendelle

Originally Posted by Peitharchia View Post
Yeah, definitely; they seem to do show movies about once or twice every week, haha. I remember running into The Little Mermaid on Disney while flipping between channels. Couldn't watch it, though, as there were some other programs that I wanted to view. d:
I do know ABC Family does them. Granted they air Harry potter WAY TOO MUCH XD I recordered Toy Story 3 on my DVR. For a sequel that movie is not bad at all.
Old May 5th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Noire
Community Supporter

Username: Noire
Favorite Disney Characters: Snow White, Meg, and Malificent
Additional Information: I've always loved Disney movies. I can't remember when I started watching them, but the first ever movie I went to see in a theater was Lion King.

As for the cartoons, before school I would catch Little Mermaid and Chip and Dale

☆ Lady Black Heart, The Goddess of Lastation

☆Playstation 3 Personification

☆Hyperdimension Neptunia Fan Club Owner
Old May 5th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Venitardus
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus
Quote:
I recordered Toy Story 3 on my DVR. For a sequel that movie is not bad at all.
I seen Toy Story 3 in theaters when it came out and I think I cried my eyes out. And usually I don't cry during/for movies but I was just balling my eyes out.
Friend safari: Normal •Pokemon X/Y: Loudred, Dunsparce, Smeargle
Let me know if you add me, I'll add you as well. You wanna talk, then let's talk.
Owner of the club: Red like roses ~ RWBY fan club
Alpha Sapphire!!
Old May 6th, 2014, 05:57 AM
Digimon Kaiser
White and Nerdy

Nature: Adamant
The last Disney movies I saw in theaters were the 3D Releases of The Lion King and Finding Nemo.
-Vladimir Lenin
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links