Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page Welcome to the PC Guild! ~~~ Fairy Tail fan club!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 27th, 2014 (2:06 AM). Edited June 6th, 2014 by Leo the Lion.
Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fictional

Can't believe this hasn't been made yet...
Oh well, welcome to the best manga/anime 's fan club... The Fairy Tail fan club!!!!
But what's Fairy Tail, you may ask?
First, let me kill you for not knowing.
Second, it's a manga series (later made into anime) that talks about a magical world, where are people who can and can't use magic (the first ones, having different magic, from controlling water to modifying time). In that world, mages are congregated in guilds, where mages take requests and gain jewels. This story is about an special guild, Fairy Tail duh and the adventures of Natsu, a dragon slayer, and Lucy, a celestial spirit mage (she can summon celestial spirits using special keys).
But enough talk, if you want to know more, read the manga or watch the anime.

Ruless ♪♫♪

1. All PokéCommunity and Fan Clubs & Groups rules apply.
2. Don't link to unofficial sites containing full episodes/scans here.
3. If the current topic seems old or has been answered by most already, you are free to make up a new one.
4. Respect the opinions of others, even if they differ from your own. No meanies allowed!
5. Use spoiler tags for huge plot details and endings.
6. Have fun and enjoy knowing more Fairy Tail fans!

Signing up

Please tell your:
•Username
•Favourite character
•Topic!

Members
♥Me, The11thCelebi :3
♥Sheep (Aries, anyone?)
♥Inquisition of the Blackened Day
♥Altairis
♥Yato
♥Kensuke
♥acatfrommars
♥jan2prado
♥inheartstaco
♥Tyler1616
♥Jan2Prado

Topic
Neeeeew topic!!!! To be decided by Sheep

Reasons to live: f'(x)= (x+e^x)^(sinx)^3 * (((2tan(x^2) * (sec(x^2))^2 * 2x) + ((sinx)^3 * ((1/x+e^x) * (1+e))))

Relevant Advertising!

Old April 28th, 2014 (4:12 PM).
AdministratorCS

Nature: Timid

Omg. :DD A Fairy Tail club has risen again, awwww yes.

•Username: Sheep
•Favourite character: Mystogan

Lost magic discussion!
Picking one for myself is hard because there are so many good ones I'd like to have, haha. Time magic for example - who wouldn't enjoy pausing or even rewinding certain things? It'd be cool to go back in time and prevent specific things from happening but the side effects do seem really great given that it's time control and all.

Healing magic is another useful one. Wendy's specifically was really useful and I'd be keen on having it for myself.

[ pair ~ family ~ twin ~ art thread ~ tumblr ]
Old April 29th, 2014 (8:50 AM).

Quote originally posted by Sheep:
Omg. :DD A Fairy Tail club has risen again, awwww yes.

•Username: Sheep
•Favourite character: Mystogan

Lost magic discussion!
Picking one for myself is hard because there are so many good ones I'd like to have, haha. Time magic for example - who wouldn't enjoy pausing or even rewinding certain things? It'd be cool to go back in time and prevent specific things from happening but the side effects do seem really great given that it's time control and all.

Healing magic is another useful one. Wendy's specifically was really useful and I'd be keen on having it for myself.

Weeeeelcome!!!
So, you like Mystogan? He's cool and all, but no one can beat Loke, the lion! (ok, maybe someone can...)
Also, risen AGAIN? Tell meh moar.

Reasons to live: f'(x)= (x+e^x)^(sinx)^3 * (((2tan(x^2) * (sec(x^2))^2 * 2x) + ((sinx)^3 * ((1/x+e^x) * (1+e))))
Old April 30th, 2014 (1:28 PM).
AdministratorCS

Loki/Loke is awesome too. He's great for making me laugh. 8D;

And yep, there used to be some other Fairy Tail clubs open in the past but they're not around anymore so it's great to have another. Hopefully more people find their way here soon. :)

What do you guys think of the Fairy Tail 2014 anime? So far I've been pretty excited about it but the animation looks even more stiff than before. I mean, I'm glad the art style is more faithful to the manga, but.. there are too many animation and proportion mistakes in this new series.

On that note, Masayume Chasing is the best Fairy Tail opening.

Old May 1st, 2014 (7:32 AM).

I haven't watched the anime yet
Should I? I mean, it's basically the manga but animated... But maaaaaaaybe I might watch it... Idk

Old May 1st, 2014 (12:11 PM).
AdministratorCS

You haven't seen the anime at all or just not the Fairy Tail 2014 series? I absolutely adored the anime but FT 2014 will take a while to get used to.

Personally I'd say watch it, though. It's so much fun seeing your favorite characters animated with a voice to couple with their image and the series itself was pretty good despite the flaws. It's fairly true to the manga, too, and some scenes were absolutely hilarious. The music is another positive - it's really, really good.

Old May 2nd, 2014 (12:34 PM). Edited May 5th, 2014 by Inquisition of the Blackened Day.
Inquisition of the Blackened Day Inquisition of the Blackened Day is offline
Maker of Dreams and Ideas

Nature: Calm

username: Inquisition of the Blackened Day(Inquisition for short)
favorite character: Gray
Topic: Lost Magic

I'd have to say that I would like to have Ice Dragon magic. As to why, just because, I mean just why not. Plus it would make it easier to beat fire. Beyond that I just think Ice is nice.

Old May 3rd, 2014 (12:01 AM). Edited May 3rd, 2014 by Leo the Lion.

Quote originally posted by Inquisition of the Blackened Day:
usrename: Inquisition of the Blackened Day(Inquisition for short)
favorite character: Gray
Topic: Lost Magic

I'd have to say that I would like to have Ice Dragon magic. As to why, just because, I mean just why not. Plus it would make it easier to beat fire. Beyond that I just think Ice is nice.

Weeelcome to the club! So, you like gray, right? (Why the hell am I imagining you as Jubia in disguise :0 ) I like that "beat fire" mentality... Natsu wont have a chance against us, the PC Guild!

Old May 3rd, 2014 (6:53 PM).
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis

YES. I LOVE FAIRY TAIL.
Username: Altairis (wow omg Fairy Tail reference)
Favorite character: LAXUS

Hands down, I would be a Dragon Slayer. Being raised by a dragon!?!? Have special parts in certain plots? Badass magic? Yes please! Although I'm not sure what element I would be. I would say Air but Wendy's already taken that position, so I don't know. Dx I'm sure I'll think of something.

I actually think I like the original more than FT2014 D: I'm not sure if it's because I'm so used to the original style, but I'm leaning towards no. Their chins are just so.. pointy! I also dislike all of these new scenes that they're adding into the anime (extending Gray v Rufus >.< AND ALL THOSE GRUVIA MOMENTS UGH). Some are funny, but I haven't liked a majority of the fillers so far :x

I don't know. There wasn't as much excitement watching the anime this time around then there was last time. Maybe it's because I know what's going to happen? But I mostly knew before so I'm really not sure. It's just that the Gray v Rufus fight wasn't as epic in the anime as I expected it to be (even though it's only like 5 moves in the manga, I realize it would have taken only 5 minutes of episode time, but still. DX)

I think it is worth it to watch the anime, though. I always choose to watch things whenever I can because the voices and the music and the dramatic pauses/effects they can add into the episode can dramatically increase the epic feel. :3 I also think Fairy Tail has one of the best OSTs, although it's still behind TTGL, a lot of the songs are really really good.

Old May 13th, 2014 (9:11 AM). Edited May 13th, 2014 by Minerva.

Quote originally posted by Altairis:
YES. I LOVE FAIRY TAIL.
Username: Altairis (wow omg Fairy Tail reference)
Favorite character: LAXUS

Hands down, I would be a Dragon Slayer. Being raised by a dragon!?!? Have special parts in certain plots? Badass magic? Yes please! Although I'm not sure what element I would be. I would say Air but Wendy's already taken that position, so I don't know. Dx I'm sure I'll think of something.

[...]

I think it is worth it to watch the anime, though. I always choose to watch things whenever I can because the voices and the music and the dramatic pauses/effects they can add into the episode can dramatically increase the epic feel. :3 I also think Fairy Tail has one of the best OSTs, although it's still behind TTGL, a lot of the songs are really really good.

Wewewewewelcome to the PC Guild, Altairis (cool reference :3 )!!!
So, Laxus? I have nothing to say about him. He's just badass. Like, B-A-D-A-S-S.
And, since you all are saying I have to watch the anime, I will start it next week or so :33

]Whelpppp... This thread seems a little bit dead so....Lets make a new topic! And it will be... Stellar spirits! Which one do you like the most? I... think its obvious what is mine :33

Old May 13th, 2014 (9:47 AM).
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis

Leo! I find the rest of Lucy's spirits to be a little odd, haha. And his story was the most interesting out of all of them.

Spoiler:
SPEAKING OF CELESTIAL SPIRITS, DID YOU GUYS READ THE LATEST CHAPTER?

Old May 13th, 2014 (9:54 AM).

Spoiler:
Is it the one where she summons Virgo and Leo, and ends up with her summoning Aquarius? Cause, if it is, I have. Much suspenseeeee!!!

Oh, I'm your favourite? Im blushed *^-^*

Old May 14th, 2014 (4:51 AM).
Bye-Beeeeeee!

Nature: Quirky

•Username - Kensuke
•Favourite character - Mavis (The First)
•Topic! -
Stellar spirits! Which one do you like the most? - Virgo, She's so loyal..... If I have her key then I'll let her get me soooo many food! :D

Finally!
A FT Club! :D

Old May 14th, 2014 (8:52 AM).

Quote originally posted by Kensuke:
•Username - Kensuke
•Favourite character - Mavis (The First)
•Topic! -
Stellar spirits! Which one do you like the most? - Virgo, She's so loyal..... If I have her key then I'll let her get me soooo many food! :D

Finally!
A FT Club! :D

Weeeelcooome to the guild! Hope you have a great time! The mission board is in that wall, ....

Sooo you like that little brat? Mavis? She's horrible nice...
And Virgo too? But you seem a bit fishy... Don't you ever think on hitting on her, ok? Or Aries and I will do BAD things to you...
Nah, just kidding. Have a great time!

Old May 14th, 2014 (9:33 AM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Yato

•Username: Yato
•Favourite character: Natsu Dragneel and Wendy Marvell. I can't choose one over the other; both are equally awesome ;-;
•Topic!: Guess I'll continue the celestial spirits one since it's new: Of the ones introduced, I definitely like Loke the best due to his personality and abilities, though Virgo's a close second for similar reasons~

3ds fcfriend safarispc
a man for flowers
Old May 14th, 2014 (8:36 PM).
Bye-Beeeeeee!

Nature: Quirky

Quote originally posted by Leo the Lion:
But you seem a bit fishy...

I know..... it's like I'm a perverted old man.... but they're just really awesome. XD

Old May 14th, 2014 (11:50 PM).

Quote originally posted by Yato:
•Username: Yato
•Favourite character: Natsu Dragneel and Wendy Marvell. I can't choose one over the other; both are equally awesome
•Topic!: Guess I'll continue the celestial spirits one since it's new: Of the ones introduced, I definitely like Loke the best due to his personality and abilities, though Virgo's a close second for similar reasons~

Weeelcooooomeeeeee! As I told to the previous member, the mission board is on the wall and, ...
Awwwww everyone loves me! I'm so blushed ♥
And your favourites are Natsu and Wendy? They are cool and all, but no one beats me (except Aries, but that's another whole story...)

Old May 15th, 2014 (3:38 AM).
Lightning Dragon Slayer

Username; inheartstaco
Favourite Character; Laxus
Topic; Gates past 12

Okay so this is definitely gonna go in a spoiler tag

Spoiler:
HOW ABOUT THAT BLOODY 13TH GATE SPIRIT HOT DAMN

On another note, I can't wait for Laxus' next battle, it's going to be so awesome since he's up against another lightning user

Old May 15th, 2014 (2:48 PM).
AdministratorCS

Welcome to the club, guys! Yay for new faces. 8D

Spoiler:
I'm extremely excited with the current arc in the manga. Marde Guille/Geer (writing off of memory, sorry if it's wrong) is an epic and hilarious character though I'm mostly anxious to see what's going on with Lucy being able to escape his magic.

Wendy is super cute too, by the way. I'm loving her a lot more with the new animation of FT 2014 (which has steadily been getting better).

Old May 15th, 2014 (2:55 PM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Yato

Spoiler:
I'm glad Lucy is finally being useful again, since she hasn't really done much the past few arcs. She's another one of my top faves, so I'm really hoping it stays that way for a while, though given her opening a third gate she'll probably run out of magic soon, orz

With the current anime I'm behind a few eps. (got lazy, ahaha), but I'm glad to hear it's getting better! Might motivate me to catch up XD

3ds fcfriend safarispc
a man for flowers
Old May 15th, 2014 (5:43 PM).

yeet

Crystal Tier

Nature: Hardy

Username: acatfrommars
•Favourite character: Gajeel
•Celestial Spirit Topic: My favorite is Capricorn! He gave off a dark aura as he was controlled and was unbelievably powerful (almost as powerful as Leo). I just like his look and how he's such a powerful goat. xD

Glad to see this group. I watched all of the 2014 episodes today! I also read the Fairy Tail manga almost weekly.

Spoiler:
The group seems to be in a pickle in both the anime and manga! D:

Gajeel x Levy forever. <33

Old May 15th, 2014 (10:53 PM).
Lightning Dragon Slayer

I'm gonna be honest and say I've never read the manga so I'm not sure how far ahead it is compared to the anime, but I keep getting sad when I realize there's only one episode per week, it needs to be daily >:c

Old May 16th, 2014 (6:48 AM).
AdministratorCS

Welcome kitty! <33 Yay for FT club members.

The manga is really, really good though - you'd be surprised with how much has happened there so I'd definitely recommend picking it up. An epic Laxus-centered battle should be coming up soon in the anime so you've that to look forward to, Andrew.

Old May 18th, 2014 (12:00 AM).

Ohhh god. I'm off one day to a manga convention in Madrid and load of stuff happens!

Quote originally posted by acatfrommars:
Username: acatfrommars
•Favourite character: Gajeel
•Celestial Spirit Topic: My favorite is Capricorn! He gave off a dark aura as he was controlled and was unbelievably powerful (almost as powerful as Leo). I just like his look and how he's such a powerful goat. xD

Glad to see this group. I watched all of the 2014 episodes today! I also read the Fairy Tail manga almost weekly.

Spoiler:
The group seems to be in a pickle in both the anime and manga! D:

Gajeel x Levy forever. <33

Quote originally posted by inheartstaco:
Username; inheartstaco
Favourite Character; Laxus
Topic; Gates past 12

Okay so this is definitely gonna go in a spoiler tag

Spoiler:
HOW ABOUT THAT BLOODY 13TH GATE SPIRIT HOT DAMN

On another note, I can't wait for Laxus' next battle, it's going to be so awesome since he's up against another lightning user

Hiiii and welcooomeeee taco and cat from mars (mind if I call you that? Of course not! :33)!
Soooo I think I'm waaaay behind, since the last manga chapter I read was when

Spoiler:
Lucy breaks Aquarius' key to summon the Celestial King or whatever his name is, loads of memories, blahblahblah, lucy as a kid being cute because she said "Look, mom, a mermaid", blahblahblah; all to break the giant cube-planet-monster-thing.

Sooooooo yeaaaaahhhh...
Aaaaanyway, welcome!

Old May 18th, 2014 (12:24 AM). Edited May 18th, 2014 by jan2prado.
Eat, Sleep, Repeat!

Nature: Calm

Username: jan2prado
Favorite Character: Aquarius

AQUARIUS!!! Q A Q .... why!! why!! huhuhu..

Also I like the Fairy Tail 2014 Art Style but now Lucy doesn't seem to be used for fanservice in the latest chapter... Finally you showed them your true powers... but still Aquarius!!!

Okay, Topic:

Spoiler:
How 'bout the Celestial Spirit King?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links