Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Play!
Reload this Page Let's Play Paper Mario

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Let's Play! Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Old April 28th, 2014 (12:11 PM).

Nature: Sassy
Hey everyone! So yes. I have posted on the "Welcome Thread". I do love pokemon, and will hopefully play all the games someday. But I guess you can say I'm mostly here to promote myself and my channel on youtube. Normally, I don't do this kind of thing because it is looked down upon to promote yourself. Well, I was recently partnered on youtube, and am now taking a chance on here as well as other forums! Anyways, I hope you guys consider watching a video of mine and help my channel grow!

Risingphoenix892012 is my youtube name! Also close to finishing Paper Mario! Happy watching videos :D
Old April 30th, 2014 (06:41 PM).

Hey all! Posted a new episode earlier today, and figure I should share with all of you!

http://youtu.be/32bbw5sJvCg

Thanks you guys :D
Old May 1st, 2014 (09:02 PM).
I'M AN ANGRY SCIENTIST!!
Super Moderator

Nature: Jolly
I merged your two threads (and deleted a duplicate); different parts of the same series should be in the same thread.

You'd also want to put the videos in here too, via the [youtube] tags. You'll want to put the letters and numbers after the 'watch?v=' part of the video url so they display. The reason for that is...because it's one of the rules of the section. =p
Quote:
First and foremost, if you are posting a video Let's Play you are starting. You may NOT advertise your YouTube channel. You must post your videos as they are uploaded to YouTube and I will be dilligent on checking whether this is the case. You may not simply post in your thread to announce a new video is up. Post the video here. Don't link it! You may ask for people to "thumbs up" the video, but if the majority of your posting is asking for more thumbs ups or views, it may be subject to closing.
Old May 2nd, 2014 (07:11 AM).

thank you for deleting the duplicate! I thought to myself "that's silly!" but couldn't figure out how to delete it.

As for the youtube tags and where to put them...I think I understand, but the last time I tried it, the video was there but there was no actual video (if that makes sense lol)
Old May 6th, 2014 (05:45 PM).
I'M AN ANGRY SCIENTIST!!
Super Moderator

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by phoenix89:
thank you for deleting the duplicate! I thought to myself "that's silly!" but couldn't figure out how to delete it.

As for the youtube tags and where to put them...I think I understand, but the last time I tried it, the video was there but there was no actual video (if that makes sense lol)
Whoops, missed this.

For the first bit, a way to delete threads/posts by yourself is to go to the edit post button, and look for the delete-post options (you may need to go to advanced mode).

As for those tags, I understand - that means you just haven't put the right text within the tags.
Taking the http://youtu.be/32bbw5sJvCg link for example, that won't work - you need the url of the form https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32bbw5sJvCg (what appears in the url when following your link). Then you use the '32bbw5sJvCg' part, i.e. everthing after 'watch?v=', and before any & signs for other stuff (e.g. if the url include '&feature=youtu.be' or something afterwards, don't put that in).

That is, you'd want to use [youtube]32bbw5sJvCg[*/youtube], without that *.

Spoiler:
Old May 12th, 2014 (10:25 AM).

Awesome! Thank you so much! And I'm sorry I didn't thank you sooner, went back to work and school is wrapping up (so extra craziness lol!)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)