• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

welcome to groudon's cave (NO SPAMS PLZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
hey friends! come on in and talk with me at groudon's cave! frm pokemon to rating music, frm ps2 to gameboy adv, or anythin like that, im the best there is!!!!! :P

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
If it's a forum, this thread needs locking *reports* Advertising not allowed, sorry.
Edit: ohh my bad, but we have the Daily Chit-Chat in Other Chat for this so it needs to be locked IMO anyway ^^;

Last edited:

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
Dark_Pikachu said:
If it's a forum, this thread needs locking *reports* Advertising not allowed, sorry.
Edit: ohh my bad, but we have the Daily Chit-Chat in Other Chat for this so it needs to be locked IMO anyway ^^;

im soooo sorry. i havent been on this a long time, so most of the time i dont know what im doing. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back